Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) (40914 Views)

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by emmnprince(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
brother there are no coincidences in this life. his spirit did not make a mistake when it uttered what it uttered. its a bold statement by the spirit within him. you need to understand that you are a zombie to your spirit. your spirit controls you. the spirit said what it said. and the spiirit of a powerful man like Tinubu makes illuminated statements. PAY ATTENTION. words are spells.

Your opinion anyway!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2021
MurderX:
He was reading from a script with errors. The error is from the script and he realised it was an error after reading, anybody can make that mistake. He probably corrected himself but that part of the video was intentionally cut.
Ode ni ẹ. is it not same way Buhari reads from the script and disgraces Nigeria everywhere?
How can u call Dolapo Osinbajo the wife of the President? How. You are a Tinubu foolish slave Even a primary one boy won't do that. What's the resemblance btw Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by donmkd(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2021
JESUS IS COMING SOON, ARE YOU READY?
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by lekki1444: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2021
emmnprince:

Your opinion anyway!
it is what it is brother
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2021
I heard him read the script from the beginning to the end goofy. The man is really overrated. He should just sit down and attend to his health. He's actually much older than he claims. Our leaders keep deceiving us, even with their age but they don't know God frowns at all these. No wonder our country is this stagnant. The Bible says deceit is a ridicule to a nation and honestly elevates her...this our leaders lack. They lie a lot.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Jackson105: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
And this olodo wants to be president

Nigerians must not repeat another buhari in the person of tinubu

Never

Go and die when he become president
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Jackson105: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Asgard13:
Weda Na prophecy or not....

All we know be say.

Tinubu must contest....
No excuses
No twist
No change of narratives
No prophecy..

Jagaban of yorubaland must contest Apc primaries

He will contest, you can commit suicide by then

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by techmo(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2021
President ooo , Vice President oo.. it's a little mistake why are they wailing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Ajayitom22(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Do u have to be a fool in the public?
Some is trying to communicate is plan B to the masses yet u insult him
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by jamiudarex(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed His brain is filled with drugs he used to sell in Chicago so I'm not surprised, the worst that can happen to Nigeria is to jump from a lifeless brain dead vegetable to a drug addicted junkie.

omo you no get joy grin grin

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Venlony: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2021
That's the confirmation of the presidency of Pro. Yemi Osinbanjo. Whether they like it or yes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Ajayitom22(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2021
ovieigho:

You don chop this evening ?

Zombie,

The las time was if buhari provide nepa bill

That's sarcasm

He's a huge Tinubu critic.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by blacknoir: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2021
obanimoje:
I see a PROPHECY here. Amen.
Amen I really pray osinbanjo becomes the next presidio and not tinu.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by CCC2(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2021
This was how Buhari kept gaffing and we voted him.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
This probably 80+ years old man (at least nearing 80) still wants to become the president of this country and lord over the already exacerbated angry youths again. Let him go and become the president of Fulani's in the north coz that appears it is the only place he is wanted right now.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by ChiefOloye(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
knightsTempler:
By the time Lagosians finally understand that Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his political progeny are to Lagos, what Buhari is to Nigeria - a lazy, extractive, mendacious parasite - I hope he won't have completely devastated Lagos and its economy.

How can you not see it?

There's no "mystery" to him. He's literally Buhari but Ikoyi-flavoured.

Maintains his political order using thuggery and feudalist tactics, has spent most of his life living off public money, has no ideas for governance beyond expanding the state and raising taxes...that's it

Lagos is literally the engine of Nigeria's economy and benefits from having the productive capacity of the entire country poured into it - it runs itself!

What exactly have this fraud and his successors actually accomplished?

How is this not obvious?!

- David Hundeyin

If they ask you (or the actual writer of this gibberish) what you would have done differently as a Lagos State Governor, other than what Tinubu and his successors have done so far, you won't have anything reasonable to point out, rather, you will resort to insults.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by ShakurMY(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2021
hartoyebi38:
It's funny, by the time this man become the president, Nigeria will know that Buhari is better. abeg I can't laugh much.

How is buhari better? You can hear him loud and clear. The speechwriter should be fired
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2021
tit:
Tinubu wan kill jibrin?
Very good observations.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by MENELIIK: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you like to keep on repeating this jargons?

He don drink that Enugu water again
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021
He didn't goof anything, he knows what he is talking about. I see the lifeless one being bumped off, i see Osibande taking over soon, I see Dolapo becoming wife of the presido soon.

This i have seen.

Now, is time for thithes and donations collections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by No4kin: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
abeg make we hear word. �
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by EMMY76: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Tinibu is obviously suffering from dementia as a result of old age that man is over 80yrs.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
hartoyebi38:
It's funny, by the time this man become the president, Nigeria will know that Buhari is better. abeg I can't laugh much.

It's impossible!! No one can be as bad as Buhari!!

At least Tinubu has the brain power to steal using the veil of companies who are actually providing a service - no matter how expensive. Buhari doesn't even have that sense!!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2021
it was no mistake. ..he knows wat he is doing or saying...Osibanjo is our president n his wife is the first lady
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by ovieigho(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's sarcasm

He's a huge Tinubu critic.

Oh really!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by holyshadow: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2021
what baffles me about our ancestor dementia-suffering politicians is that they MUST rule Nigeria even if from their sick bed. The question is ,can Nigerians afford another president from this CLASS
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
My opinion for Nigeria to be great again let's elect kanu as Nigeria president �� and see how Nigeria will turn Dubai UAE
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Igbankpa(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Still Don't understand why anybody will call his or her self a tinubu supporter or a yeye Bello surpporte, funny enough we still even have bulhari supporters. whewww!...left for me any body that has been active in the nigerian political space at any point in time since the inception of this contraption does not deserve my support cos they have been part of this failure, we need a new Crop of politicians to emancipate us from this slavery and don't tell me about experience because nobody was born with it. unfortunately for us we have too many unreasonable Nigerians compared to the reasonable ones hence our current predicament.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by November1857(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Nothing wey no be news for wailers
low IQ people always op for low IQ leaders..
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by karkel(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
I can can't laugh �
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by IamNumeroUno: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2021
MurderX:
He was reading from a script with errors. The error is from the script and he realised it was an error after reading, anybody can make that mistake. He probably corrected himself but that part of the video was intentionally cut.

Your logic is obviously flawed here. Tinubu knows the Osinbajos by names, courtesy of their closeness. Even if he was reading from a script, the moment he mentioned Dolapo, automatically, he would revert to the information in his brain not the paper. It could only be so, if he didn't know them in person.

It's funny how people want a 72 years old to be president, same year Buhari was when he contested. He would be 80 years in his second term. We are planning to relive Buhari's drama all over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.