Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) (40922 Views)

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Tedpgrass: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Intentional

Use of the subconscious to play games

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by olayemi1977(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Continue look for his mistake
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by IamNumeroUno: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Because of Small oversight you are calling him olodo. Social media is really working on guys brains. Go and Check Tinubu's profile...you will wish to have an intelligent father like him.

Everyone, just like everything, has a saturation point.
No one can ever deny the fact that Tinubu is an enigma and fine politician. But he is getting old and by 2023, he would be 72 years old, same age Buhari was when he contested for president. Do you see the correlation now?

We can do better. No one cheats nature. If old age catches up, there is just so much you can do. Your mind may conceive good plans but you body and health would fail you. This is natural.

Why don't we just avoid that totally? Should we relive Buhari's scenery all over again?
Note that Buhari was a soldier, yet at 72, we could visibly see signs of old age. What should we expect from a 72 years old civilian?

They are kings and they are kingmakers. Tinubu is best fit as a kingmaker at this point.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by 77up(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2021
ivandragon:
Ok...

I am sure he will correct himself later...
but the idiot decided to cut the video just to brush the ego of his brothers from that side. They are already masturbating on the thread already.

Tinubu 2023
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Chioma99(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
dangote is a very wicked man,

let us join hands to bring down this man by all means.

how can you be this super rich and most of all your country men are poor?

why do you want to kill other industries all because of this your useless games of monopoly?

you are wicked and foolish for all this dominance on us over the years!

i want all other investors and industries to wake up and build more refinaries so we Nigerians can have enough jobs.

just go to sapele Benin city and there is no single job there.

the youths are just only lurking around playing bet9ja.

please Nigerians needs more jobs now than ever.

i think its high time we start burning down all dangote trucks and businesses nationwide

if dangote can not crash down the prize of cement i think he should pack his loads and leave this Nigeria for good and never return.

ahhhhh!

whalahi this dangote is so wicked!
i want the youths to deal mercilessly with him from today

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Femeto: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin grin Awon ti Joe Biden.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by jackkyjohn: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2021
the man is funny
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Oshokalo: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2021
this ones are sign we are ignoring, imagine if this man becomes the president,after smoking AZ on his old skull
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by azpekuliar: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Another vegetable waiting to be rigged into the highest political office in the land. angry
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Ingredient88(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2021
A lay like you will never understand....
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And this is the same man zombies want to make their president? lolz. seems these zombies love sufferness, it's very obvious. grin

If your so called Biafra is given to you people today which can’t ever be dreamt of
Who are you going to make your president?
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
am keeping telling u osinbajo will be president soon Jubril Don go he will never come back in Jesus name
Is this how Jesus taught you to pray to your enemies?
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Garlay: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2021
very shameful! when he become president now, buhari condition will even be better. all nigeria money will be spent on medical tourism because he is a dead man walking already

JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-tinubu-suffers-fresh-gaffe-calls-dolapo-osinbajo-wife-of-the-president-video

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tlB3m6OonQ
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Trustedpronet: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=IamNumeroUno post=100630912]

No one can ever deny the fact that Tinubu is an enigma and fine politician. But he is getting old and by 2023, he would be 72 years old, same age Buhari was when he contested for president. Do you see the correlation now?

We can do better. No one cheats nature. If old age catches up, there is just so much you can do. Your mind may conceive good plans but you body and health would fail you. This is natural.

Why don't we just avoid that totally? Should we relive Buhari's scenery all over again?
Note that Buhari was a soldier, yet at 72, we could visibly see signs of old age. What should we expect from a 72 years old civilian?

They are kings and they are kingmakers. Tinubu is best fit as a kingmaker at this point.[/quote

Good reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Corem(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
quote author=Asgard13 post=100620800]Weda Na prophecy or not....

All we know be say.

Tinubu must contest....
No excuses
No twist
No change of narratives
No prophecy..

Jagaban of yorubaland must contest Apc primaries

I think there is a mistake here. Guess you wanted to say Jagaban of borgu Land.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by extol1(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
am keeping telling u osinbajo will be president soon Jubril Don go he will never come back in Jesus name
is that what you have seen or you are predicting
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2021
We arent expecting anything better from an 86 year old. In a sane clime he should be properly retired by now.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2021
That means na the Nigeria president dey fuvk madam osibabanjo
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by tholhusomhie: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2021
I 'll rather take this "mistake" as a prophecy that PYO will soon be pronounced Nigerian President.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by anurd1991: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
I quitely agree with your submission.

IamNumeroUno:

They are kings and they are kingmakers. Tinubu is best fit as a kingmaker at this point.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Obalowe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
This was how PMB made several errors in 2015, Nigerians claimed he was the best.
The most worrisome aspect was when our elites and motivational speakers preferred NEPA Bill to WAEC Certificate and here we are today.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by simplesearch: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
That may be prophetic from unusual source!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
sexiestharam:

I know Nigeria is not where it should be but I think its time we start praying for our leaders instead of wishing them dead. It helps us better.
I didn't said anybody should die dnt quote me wrong Pls is ur family
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Letthrmsay(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed His brain is filled with drugs he used to sell in Chicago so I'm not surprised, the worst that can happen to Nigeria is to jump from a lifeless brain dead vegetable to a drug addicted junkie.

Is your trade, ur papa deh supply him,y wont u know,omo irankiran
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by houseontherock: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Nobody can be worse than bUhari
Nobody, except Hell-ruffian

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by einsteine(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is a kakistocracy so this is a sign that Tinubu would probably win
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by okito: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
I guess God spoke through him! It was no mistake!
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by dochenaj: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
It could be prophetic.

I think Osibanjo is the most likely to be the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) by Shampoo77: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting / Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.