Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. (4999 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. by frostland(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Karleb:

How in the devil's seven hells did you infer that from my post?
young man stop quoting me
Re: My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. by bummyla(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2021
My Mum and my wife are from these family. And me, having lived in Lagos ghettos, I have seen a lot of families like this! Though never saw my Mum unclad, but I know our last born must have seen it a million times over. My wife is the worst, she doesn't even try to close the windows or draw the curtains! We have quarreled over it a million times and she had refused to change, now I help her in opening the windows well and the doors, so that all our neighbors would see, since she wants to be a nudist! The most funny thing my next door neighbor and his family walk around naked in the house and you can see them through the windows! Now, madam does pant and bra! All my uncles that lived with us or I lived with don't see it as anything. But the one I hated most, was when I lived with my late uncle in Lagos, how could a grown ass man walk into the house girl room butt naked in presence of everyone, Or give her instructions butt naked! Where does he want her eyes to be! I hated it whenever he did that! Not in front of the house girl! All my brothers in-law started complaining that their little niece just started becoming stubborn and disrespectful now she lives with them, and I keep reminding them, why wouldn't she be; when she always see 6 matured men pricks and butt holes everyday, you need to see them bend to rub cream on the legs!. I stopped coming to their house very early in the morning, because I have seen all of them waking up with strong woody in the morning and they will all laugh about it. So it runs in some family. My son sees my naked, I dont have a daughter, and if I do, she will never never ever see her Dad naked! The boys, because we are of the same sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. by udomonday: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=benson81 post=100627160]My pal has been married for 6yrs to this wonderful woman.but the problem is she allows their kids of 5(girl) and 3(boy) see her nudity.she does not cover up when the kids are present and he feels it is not proper,more so for the male child.he doesn't want his kids to grow up with the the mentality that seeing an adult naked is a normal thing.he never allows the kids see him naked.he didnt mind when they were in courtship and before the kids were born.he has complained bitterly to his wife so see can stop but she has refused.what advice can I give to him.[/quotei wonder why some mothers do that.I once lived in a face me I face you compound in Lagos.and the family opposite sells water and minerals.one night I just came back and was so thirsty so I went to their door to get a bag of cold pure water. On getting there I was about to knock when I saw the woman through their net door completely naked working around the room chatting and laughing with her teen aged children.a boy and a girl.I was so shocked that I just stood there looking at her for sometime before I knocked.that when she reached for her wrapper and came to the door.I just couldn't understand how they all acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world to be going about naked in the house.]
Re: My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. by frozen70(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
benson81:
My pal has been married for 6yrs to this wonderful woman.but the problem is she allows their kids of 5(girl) and 3(boy) see her nudity.she does not cover up when the kids are present and he feels it is not proper,more so for the male child.he doesn't want his kids to grow up with the the mentality that seeing an adult naked is a normal thing.he never allows the kids see him naked.he didnt mind when they were in courtship and before the kids were born.he has complained bitterly to his wife so see can stop but she has refused.what advice can I give to him.

Since she has refused to change, he should report her to his priest and the wife, that's when she will humble herself

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. by greenie77: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
bummyla:
My Mum and my wife are from these family. And me, having lived in Lagos ghettos, I have seen a lot of families like this! Though never saw my Mum unclad, but I know our last born must have seen it a million times over. My wife is the worst, she doesn't even try to close the windows or draw the curtains! We have quarreled over it a million times and she had refused to change, now I help her in opening the windows well and the doors, so that all our neighbors would see, since she wants to be a nudist! The most funny thing my next door neighbor and his family walk around naked in the house and you can see them through the windows! Now, madam does pant and bra! All my uncles that lived with us or I lived with don't see it as anything. But the one I hated most, was when I lived with my late uncle in Lagos, how could a grown ass man walk into the house girl room butt naked in presence of everyone, Or give her instructions butt naked! Where does he want her eyes to be! I hated it whenever he did that! Not in front of the house girl! All my brothers in-law started complaining that their little niece just started becoming stubborn and disrespectful now she lives with them, and I keep reminding them, why wouldn't she be; when she always see 6 matured men pricks and butt holes everyday, you need to see them bend to rub cream on the legs!. I stopped coming to their house very early in the morning, because I have seen all of them waking up with strong woody in the morning and they will all laugh about it. So it runs in some family. My son sees my naked, I dont have a daughter, and if I do, she will never never ever see her Dad naked! The boys, because we are of the same sex.

Your mum, your wife, your neighbour and his family, your uncles, your brothers in-law..... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. by descarado: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Toddlers shouldn't see their parents nakdness?
Okay o.

The only people I didn't see their nakdness while growing up and as an adult was my male cousins.

Too much hide hide breeds curiosity.

Let the kids feel free in their own skin.
What are you hiding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State / . / When The Desirable Is Not Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.