Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (126269 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
mbachidi:

Lool, Gamla Stan and Tcentralen, I remember at my first month I avoided those 2 stations cos they can make u skip your timing. Now I go there with ease

Frustrating Bro
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Artistavin: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
good day from my time zone Please update me on this
1) how many weeks or working days does it take to stamp your passport after submission.
2) why showing NO RECORD FOUND. when tracking visa application with reference number sent to you.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
I assume you applied for a visit visa to sweden?
Artistavin:
good day from my time zone
Please update me on this

1) how many weeks or working days does it take to stamp your
passport after submission.

2) why showing NO RECORD FOUND. when tracking visa
application with reference number sent to you.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Artistavin: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
yeah
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is student thread sir.
However I assume that it takes 15 working day, or more if your application needs further consideration.

So keep checking your emails for updates.
As for the tracking number, I really can’t say what the issue is. I hope you get a decision soon, all the best.
Artistavin:
yeah
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
My first meal in a restaurant, I mean meal, @Mall of Scandinavia, Chinese.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by So10: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
I'm also trying to apply to darlana university for masters. It's my first time, Can we chat?
chaiks:
thanks. I v just googled about it and I found a good related program there. Maybe I will make them the first priority. What about swedish defence University, is it way competitive? because my exact program is just there.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
So10:
I'm also trying to apply to darlana university for masters. It's my first time, Can we chat?

Nice one
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Raphaelvalentin: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Can someone get admission in a school of 2500 Euro tuition.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello, you are in the wrong thread. Check in Poland, Estonia or Lithuania threads
Raphaelvalentin:
Can someone get admission in a school of 2500 Euro tuition.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
E be like say covid no dey Sweden, abi e dey fear to socialize with people.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Fiestafetta: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
ikswiss:
He speak Swedish and no so good on it, that alone disqualifies you.

Social work requires a lot of documentation and oral speaking.

As i said it’s a nice program and he could easily get a job in a country where he speaks and write very well

Speaking as if he is an employer, some people self..... Learn not to discourage people, give advice and suggestion how people can overcome whatever challenges that pose them...

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ignorance is a big disease �
Fiestafetta:

Speaking as if he is an employer, some people self..... Learn not to discourage people, give advice and suggestion how people can overcome whatever challenges that pose them...

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
ikswiss:
Please guys what I wrote earlier was not to discourage anyone but to shade a light to how life it’s here, I’m raised in Sweden and my parents are Nigerians and I know it’s fucking hard here for most of my brothers and sisters here. So before making the decision to move here be loaded financially cos it’s hard as Bleep to integrate and to even get a job.
you dont need to apologise to anyone for saying the truth.i lived in sweden for years and all you said is nothing but the truth.i left sweden last year to relocate back to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2021
Thanks �� just felt like they were all attacking me � so I had to let peace in.
cocolacec:

you dont need to apologise to anyone for saying the truth.i lived in sweden for years and all you said is nothing but the truth.i left sweden last year to relocate back to nigeria.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Hebsyn: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Una don use una experience kill this thread na. Una do well.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Hebsyn: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Asians will encourage one another but Africans will always see the bad side and discourage their brothers.

If you are looking for a perfect place to travel to, then that would happen in your next life.

Don't get discouraged.

Don't be afraid.

Don't be a weak man.

I would rather experience it myself
than let anyone discourage me from trying with their stories.

People have relocated back to Naija from 'good countries' because they found themselves doing better here.

Don't let people's experience debar you from trying in life.

9 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Hebsyn: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Don't go to school because there are no jobs

Don't get married because your spouse might die the next day

Don't travel to Abeokuta from Lagos to take up that long expected job because you might be kidnapped on your way

Don't travel by air because there might be a crash

Don't start a business because it might fail the next day

Don't buy or build a house because it might collapse within three years

Don't connect electricity to your house because you might be electrocuted one day

The list is endless.

Having stumbled on how some people suffer in Canada, US, etc on quora , I arrived at the conclusion that the only perfect place to relocate to is Heaven.

Plan it out of course but never be discouraged.

I would rather fail than refuse to attempt success.

12 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chairman I hail ooooo!!!

Take your time and read through the forum before coming up here with your intent. No one is discouraging people from traveling to Sweden, people are just speaking from their experience and nothing wrong with that.

Don’t be myopic about people opinions, it’s a free world and you have the right to do you.

From my experience is good to hear from people who has been to a country before traveling to that country.

Please if you have been to Sweden share your ideas if not quietly read and add something positive in the forum.

Have a sound day
Hebsyn:
Don't go school because there are no jobs

Don't travel to Abeokuta from Lagos to take up that long expected job because you might be kidnapped on your way

Don't connect electricity to your house because you might be electrocuted one day

The list is endlessly.

Having stumbled on how some people suffer in Canada, US, etc on quora , I arrived at the conclusion that the only perfect place to relocate to is Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Hebsyn: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Try some shots at their tuition fee reduction scholarship in your desired university so that even if you miss the Swedish Institute Scholarship, you will enjoy some savings
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
loooooooooll!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
If people suffer in Canada and USA, then that same people will have a huge time to cope here. It’s just unreasonable to compare both countries to that of Sweden. I’m very sure you are still in Nigeria and haven’t been to any of this countries, why not keep calm read and learn, it’s quite unfortunate that most y’all are still in Africa nagging about people discouraging you.

I have met a lot of students who regretted tracking out because they had no one to guide them through and me personally will decline studying in Russia, Cyprus Belarus because I have heard and did my research about living standards in those countries as a foreigners.

Please get humble and learn from other peoples experiences.
Hebsyn:
Don't go school because there are no jobs

The list is endless.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Hebsyn: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
That I won't follow your advice doesn't mean I am myopic and not humble. I only chose to see things differently.

Rather do I need to engage in discussions with studying in Cyprus, Belarus etc

But you see as far as this Sweden is concerned, THE DIE IS CAST.

The worst case scenario is to return home should it not work over there which I am not afraid of.

Thank you guys, I have been sufficiently informed by you.

3 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hebsyn:
That I won't follow your advice doesn't mean I am myopic and not humble.

The worst case scenario is to return home should it not work over there which I am not afraid of.

From what the guy in Sweden mentioned so far is nothing but the truth.As someone about to sojourn,you can try get certifications for IT,programming and learn how to drive.

With IT knowledge and experience, you are sure to land a job in Sweden or Europe even as a student but you must some credit passes to convert your student permit to work permit,For more info,check their immigration website for info at www.migrationsverket.se

Indians are imported to Sweden enmass to do this job without language requirement.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thanks mate �
cocolacec:

From what the guy in Sweden mentioned so far is nothing but the truth.As someone about to sojourn,you can try get certifications for IT,programming and learn how to drive.

With IT knowledge and experience you are sure to land a job in Sweden or Europe even as a student but you must some credit passes to convert ypur student permit,check their immigration website for info.www.migrationsverket.se

Indians are imported to Sweden enmass to do this job without language requirement.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
You choose to see things differently and won’t follow an advice, that’s fine for me. I don’t know who you are and we are not on the same level of perception either. Would encourage you not bring negative energy on here. Your decision is your decision and no one is bragging abt it.

Have a sound evening
Hebsyn:
That I won't follow your advice doesn't mean I am myopic and not humble. I only chose to see things differently.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
ikswiss:
You choose to see things differently and won’t follow an advice, that’s fine for me. I don’t know who you are and we are not on the same level of perception either. Would encourage you not bring negative energy on here. Your decision is your decision and no one is bragging abt it.

Have a sound evening
Well he can also do aduro/asyl once he lands in Sweden that is what Pakistanis do now.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
ikswiss:

Have a sound evening
Well he can also do aduro/asyl once he lands in Sweden that is what Pakistanis do now and they are granted asyl.The only COnsequence is that it will be harder for Nigerians to get student visa to Sweden.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hebsyn:
Asians will encourage one another but Africans will always see the bad side and discourage their brothers.

If you are looking for a perfect place to travel to, then that would happen in your next life.

Don't get discouraged.

Don't be afraid.

Don't be a weak man.

I would rather experience it myself
than let anyone discourage me from trying with their stories.

People have relocated back to Naija from 'good countries' because they found themselves doing better here.

Don't let people's experience debar you from trying in life.

Oshe brother mi... thanks so much. We're different from each other, you're not doing well in a country does not mean any other person will not do well.

Everyone be encouraged and not be discouraged. There is God, that work everything out for good.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
ikswiss:
If people suffer in Canada and USA, then that same people will have a huge time to cope here. It’s just unreasonable to compare both countries to that of Sweden. I’m very sure you are still in Nigeria and haven’t been to any of this countries, why not keep calm read and learn, it’s quite unfortunate that most y’all are still in Africa nagging about people discouraging you.

I have met a lot of students who regretted tracking out because they had no one to guide them through and me personally will decline studying in Russia, Cyprus Belarus because I have heard and did my research about living standards in those countries as a foreigners.

Please get humble and learn from other peoples experiences.

Abegi! Oga experience, you're simply discouraging people. If you want to advise people, you will simply, share your own experience and tell them that " this is my own experience o. but you can try, you can never tell." Not discouraging people and saying you're sharing experience.

Your experience might not be another person experience!

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
It’s funny cos you stay in Nigeria and from your posts in other forums I can tell you haven’t stepped out of Nigeria before.

You need to be schooled very well about life and how it doesn’t revolve around your low level imagination. I see very well that you can’t even comprehend what is being said in this forum and you get very sensitive to other peoples opinion.

Grow up!!!

Temmrow:

Abegi! Oga experience, you're simply discouraging people. If you want to advise people, you will simply, share your own experience and tell them that " this is my own experience o. but you can try, you can never tell." Not discouraging people and saying you're sharing experience.

Your experience might not be another person experience!
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na wa oo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.