Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (124290 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
femex12:

Smiles, definitely they're yet to assign a Case officer.
Once a case officer assess your application, you should get an email for a request or he decides your application has sufficient information.

The ways these case officers are operating, one can't actually say this is it or it worked for Mr A therefore it going for me.
Someone submitted his application, within a week his application was refused.
So let's be hopeful, we should get a positive decision this week.

Yh, you are right. I hope this week
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
mbachidi:
I didn’t do interview, I applied June 2nd , got granted 19th June and my permit card was ready 28th July, I guess you are with family right?

You mean you did not go yo Abuja before you got your permit?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebim:

Got almost the same email just that mine no case officer. About following the time of application, not so true because a group I follow someone applied on 15th July with family and got decision already.

Pls the person that applied on the 15th of July with Family, was the main applicant asked to come alone and that co-appllicant can start booking from September
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Teewhy88:

Pls the person that applied on the 15th of July with Family, was the main applicant asked to come alone and that co-appllicant can start booking from September

With family, they are not Nigerians
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
No, only went to Abuja for biometrics prior to my card production
Lionize:

You mean you did not go yo Abuja before you got your permit?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cleanclean(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hi gently men and ladies,

Please I applied for my resident permit on 2nd August due to some reasons related to finance.

What is the probability of receiving a decision anytime soon?

Studies starting 30th August.

What should I do if I didn't receive a decision on or before 30th?

Thanks All.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2021
mbachidi:
No, only went to Abuja for biometrics prior to my card production

Have you secured accommodation?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femokuc0: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Pls, my application for resident permit was rejected. Anyone with similar issue?. Further help on this will be much appreciated.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Why? What’s the reason for the rejection so you can get better help
femokuc0:
Pls, my application for resident permit was rejected. Anyone with similar issue?. Further help on this will be much appreciated.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2021
There’s nothing you can do.
Just keep hoping for the best
cleanclean:
Hi gently men and ladies,

Please I applied for my resident permit on 2nd August due to some reasons related to finance.

What is the probability of receiving a decision anytime soon?

Studies starting 30th August.

What should I do if I didn't receive a decision on or before 30th?

Thanks All.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
femokuc0:

When did you apply?

Have you picked up the decision letter from the embassy and why was your application rejected?

You have to appeal the decision base on reasons mentioned your case officer
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femokuc0: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
I just got the msg from them. They didnt give reason in the email. I just wanted to know if anyone have similar issue and how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femokuc0: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks
femex12:

When did you apply?

Have you picked up the decision letter from the embassy and why was your application rejected?

You have to appeal the decision base on reasons mentioned your case officer
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femokuc0: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
I jst got the msg i wanted to know if anybody had similar issue and how to go about it. Thanks
Mobil567:
Why? What’s the reason for the rejection so you can get better help
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
femokuc0:
I jst got the msg i wanted to know if anybody had similar issue and how to go about it. Thanks

Yes , they can't tell you the reason for the rejection via email. You can't do anything till you check the content of decision letter.

You have limited time to appeal their decision, send email to the embassy ask them when can you pick up the decision letter (I don't know what's called though)
They would give you various options to appeal or so

Were you invited for interview?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
femokuc0:

When did you go for the interview?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Any one receive update from Swedish Migration Agency this week?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ayoco: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
SkyEmperor:
Any one receive update from Swedish Migration Agency this week?
not yet
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yes
Lionize:

Have you secured accommodation?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
mbachidi:
Yes

Wow. Through Facebook or how?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
I just received a mail from the migration agency. But when I logged in, I couldn't see any form to fill any info, neither did I see anywhere to upload any document. What was your experience for those who have crossed this huddle?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
What type of email? Is it for additional information?
Lionize:
I just received a mail from the migration agency. But when I logged in, I couldn't see any form to fill any info, neither did I see anywhere to upload any document. What was your experience for those who have crossed this huddle?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by madamg: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good evening house.

When can I apply for SI scholarship for 2022 admission as this years own has closed.

Does it take care all of the tuition fee for my Study? Or I will need to pay a certain amount of money?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mobil567:
What type of email? Is it for additional information?
Yes.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Lionize:

There is a link in the content of that email they sent to you. Respond ASAP.
Wow they requested for additional document after interview?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2021
madamg:
Good evening house.

When can I apply for SI scholarship for 2022 admission as this years own has closed.

Does it take care all of the tuition fee for my Study? Or I will need to pay a certain amount of money?

Kindly log in to swedish institute scholarship website to read extensively. https://si.se

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2021
SkyEmperor:

There is a link in the content of that email they sent to you. Respond ASAP.
Wow they requested for additional document after interview?

No interview yet. people with experience please come to my aid. what kind of additional information were you asked to submit?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2021
It may be an interview request or submit new bank statement, work contract, previous university certificate etc. Just be quick in whatever you’re doing. No time anymore
Lionize:

No interview yet. people with experience please come to my aid. what kind of additional information were you asked to submit?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ayoco: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Please when can we get decision? I’m tired of waiting and school is start this 30th. When are we going to prepare and buy ticket
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ayoco: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Has anyone received decision recently? Are we still going to be waiting for them or should I cancel my admission and take my school fees money back
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Mobil567:
It may be an interview request or submit new bank statement, work contract, previous university certificate etc. Just be quick in whatever you’re doing. No time anymore

Was anyone asked to explain transaction on his/her account? I need urgent response ejoor.

Mobil567
SkyEmperor
madamg
femokuc0
femex12
mbachidi
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayoco:
Has anyone received decision recently? Are we still going to be waiting for them or should I cancel my admission and take my school fees money back

Wait for them. You have come this far. Most people haven't gotten the decision. Check the statistics on their website. The time it takes for your university to process the payback you might bet a response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.