Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (123036 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Zoey1: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Hi, did you eventually attend Gävle?
SSDI:
Hello everyone!
Please I'm going to Sweden to study (BSC) program, I've paid my first installment fee, and I'm about to start my RP.
My question is, during registering at the swedish migration website, do I need to upload any accomodation contract, birth certificate,flight iternary and insurance? My school is university of Gavle.
Secondly, can I apply for a 2 years permit since my duration of study is 3 years.
Lastly, do I need to buy an insurance, I heard I don't need to buy an insurance as swedish university's covers the insurance.
Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Zoey1: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2023
I like your open minded approach and forward thinking attitude.
Lionize:

Honestly, I don't live in Umea, I live in Stockholm. But, if you are determined, and are able to keep pride one corner, it should be possible. My advise is for you to make sure one or two other semester fees are on ground before you come. Then, depending on your ability to cope with work and studies at the same time, anything is possible. I could advise on specific ways to adapt if I know exactly your case.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by strangest(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
What's the best way to pay the 900SEK?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by strangest(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Has anyone been able to pay the 900 Sek and how did you do it?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2023
The easiest and best way is to buy dollar from aboki to fund a dollar card, then pay.

Naira cards don’t work unfortunately
strangest:
Has anyone been able to pay the 900 Sek and how did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Kathy4jesus: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good day everyone, pls is there any school admission open for January or February intakes? Can I still apply?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Styluss: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2023
Zoey1:
I like your open minded approach and forward thinking attitude.

Lionize

Please I need help. I am very confused about the Sweden MSC admission process. I saw that the autum deadline is Jan 15 but most of the courses are closed. Please if I apply for the spring admission, when is the resumption date?

Lastly can I pay the 900sek with chipper cash.

Pls I need response urgently
Thanks and God bless
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by ogba4james(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06
Bammybestowed:
To join Sweden group on telegram, type “study in Sweden” or send me a mail to join.

Study in Sweden
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 3:35pm On Jan 21
Hi if you’re selling SEK and want naira, pls let me know. Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Gabriel2005: 1:27pm On Feb 10
Do Swedish school process study visa for you ?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 2:03am On Mar 27
Styluss:

Lionize

Please I need help. I am very confused about the Sweden MSC admission process. I saw that the autum deadline is Jan 15 but most of the courses are closed. Please if I apply for the spring admission, when is the resumption date?

Lastly can I pay the 900sek with chipper cash.

Pls I need response urgently
Thanks and God bless

I am sorry for this late response, I think an evil mod restricted my account here, so I lost interest in nairaland. Spring session starts in January. I don't know of the chipper cash, best solution is just to get someone here to pay for you and you credit his naira account, simple
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by preshveli(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31
I know some of you applied for a program in Sweden and admissions is around the corner. Let’s keep this thread going so we can help each other with information. If you agree with me say hi
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Alphaman007: 10:04pm On Mar 31
preshveli:
I know some of you applied for a program in Sweden and admissions is around the corner. Let’s keep this thread going so we can help each other with information. If you agree with me say hi
admission is out already na
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by preshveli(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01
Alphaman007:
admission is out already na
I mean admission results
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Alphaman007: 9:09pm On Apr 04
What is the best way to pay school fees?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:33pm On Apr 04
buy usd from aboki, go to bank and make payment.
Alphaman007:
What is the best way to pay school fees?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lordlontor: 10:38pm On Apr 04
Mobil567:
sense don comot ur head
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Alphaman007: 7:39am On Apr 05
Mobil567:
is that not using form A?
How long will it take?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Gr8mind07(m): 8:31am On Apr 05
That's not form the form A payment pattern. You don'tneed to buy USD from Abokis to utilize form A , the bank sort everything. The only cons with it is that the process is always prolonged if you don't follow it up closely.

You can actually fund a USD debit card to make the payment, but I think the BDC has a limit to the volume of dollars they sell to individuals

I advise you to walk into your bank to make enquiry
Alphaman007:
How long will it take?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Alphaman007: 10:01am On Apr 05
Gr8mind07:
That's not form the form A payment pattern. You don'tneed to buy USD from Abokis to utilize form A , the bank sort everything. The only cons with it is that the process is always prolonged if you don't follow it up closely.

You can actually fund a USD debit card to make the payment, but I think the BDC has a limit to the volume of dollars they sell to individuals

I advise you to walk into your bank to make enquiry
Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 11:12am On Apr 05
and your comment is based on what argument or counter exactly? Faceless coward
Lordlontor:
sense don comot ur head
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 11:14am On Apr 05
As CBN do not longer subsidise FX, you have to either pay through a funded dollar account via bank transfer or dollar card. Submitting Form A and waiting to get a naira debit for the official rate might make you miss the deadline.
Alphaman007:
How long will it take?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Alphaman007: 11:37am On Apr 05
Mobil567:
As CBN do not longer subsidise FX, you have to either pay through a funded dollar account via bank transfer or dollar card. Submitting Form A and waiting to get a naira debit for the official rate might make you miss the deadline.
many thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by freshyoladipupo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05
Good afternoon wonderful people.
Been researching on loan company that funds international students in Europe like Mpower and the likes but unfortunately, I have not been able to see any that deals with Sweden as obtainable in US, UK and Canada.
Kindly share if you have any information on any loan company that partners with school in Sweden.
Country is hard and the exchange rate is killing.

Thank you
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by FVA89: 11:47pm On Apr 05
Hello guys, I was given a masters admission to Borlänge. I want to ask, for the proof of fund need to start processing the Resident /student permit, Can I use an official letter from my bank stating I have the exact amount (15 million)of money in my account? or do I have to show a statement of account that shows the daily transaction that goes on in my account if this is the case, how long shoild this amount sit in my account?. I urgently need clarification, as I plan to proceed with the payment of my tuition fees.
Thanks, as I wait to hear from you on this matter!
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by preshveli(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12
I believe you have to print out the bank statement. Talk to your bank, they will guide you. I also want to use a bank statement
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Kboy2020: 10:31am On Apr 15
Hello, if you're having problems with authentication of documents at ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja or unable to do it by themselves due to busy schedules be assured that all can be done from the comfort of your city by just a chat on my WhatsApp number+2348063426080.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Norwin: 10:33pm On Apr 18
Please i need guide on how i can get admission in Sweden for Phd or a second Masters program
Also can i relocate with the family to Sweden if i get study visa for Masters
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Norwin: 10:35pm On Apr 18
i have a masters in environmental and public health microbiology from nigeria
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by vinzez: 10:37pm On Apr 20
Anyone here, who got admission at the just released list for Bachelor programs?

I am on the waiting/reserved list but my sister got, I’d like to interact with similar people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.