Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? (1223 Views)

Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by Hugomexis(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2021
I just came back from the gym about 20 minutes ago.My first port of call was to grab a bottle of pepsi from my fridge.As I was drinking,it occured to me that this was my 9th bottle of it in five days.I can't understand this my new craze for pepsi.Are there side effects?
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
stop stocking it then
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by slimman007: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hugomexis:
I just came back from the gym about 20 minutes ago.My first port of call was to grab a bottle of pepsi from my fridge.As I was drinking,it occured to me that this was my 9th bottle of it in five days.I can't understand this my new craze for pepsi.Are there side effects?

Diabetes on the way.If you like your health desist from it now

2 Likes

Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by qualityalone: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
u r free since u are a sportsman
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by candyguyofficia(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
9 Pepsi in 5 days that is roughly 2 pepsi per day. You a man and not a woman even though you hit the gym burning the sugar isn't that easy. To me thats a bad habit that have long term disadvantages. P.E is foremost but with time you will realise that will even be the least of your problem.
Drinking excess soda is not enjoyment it's just future problem loading
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by samwash(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brother, I use God beg you leave that shit, you think you are hitting the gym now, but you can not burn very thing away base on the average num of 2bottles per day.
If you continue like this, you may not realize it now,but it will slowly creep in latter than you will kwn. And moreover,we Nigerians eat more of starchy diet, and I believe u also consume beer also.
Pls replace it with water or natural fruit juice.
My 2cent.

1 Like

Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
substitute with fruit jor
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Funny! I recently decided to quit soft drinks. Start by reducing the frequency.

That would mean not stocking up so much of it like someone mentioned earlier. No matter how active you are, it is never a good idea to consume too much of these soda drinks.

Kudos on the gym commitment. Stay fit bro!

Hugomexis:
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by EbenezerTriumph: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2021
samwash:
Brother, I use God beg you leave that shit, you think you are hitting the gym now, but you can not burn very thing away base on the average num of 2bottles per day.
If you continue like this, you may not realize it now,but it will slowly creep in latter than you will kwn. And moreover,we Nigerians eat more of starchy diet, and I believe u also consume beer also.
Pls replace it with water or natural fruit juice.
My 2cent.
candyguyofficia:
9 Pepsi in 5 days that is roughly 2 pepsi per day. You a man and not a woman even though you hit the gym burning the sugar isn't that easy. To me thats a bad habit that have long term disadvantages. P.E is foremost but with time you will realise that will even be the least of your problem.
Drinking excess soda is not enjoyment it's just future problem loading

mine I don't even exercise. I live a sedentary life but I consume 3 bottles of Pepsi daily and I use it between meals.
I've been on this for two months now and I noticed I've gained extra weight
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Substitute the Pepsi for zobo drink. Sweeten the zobo drink with pineapples not sugar. Get many Pepsi cans , wash them and fill them up with the zobo drink and put them in your fridge. Once you feel like taking Pepsi, take the zobo in your fridge, its healthier

2 Likes

Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

mine I don't even exercise. I live a sedentary life but I consume 3 bottles of Pepsi daily and I use it between meals.

When those shits like diabetes and hypertension begins to worry you, u will point your lean hands to one innocent person in your village as the cause of your predicament, not knowing you deliberately brought the shit on yourself.
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by tosik(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021
your village people will now be dancing ontop of your mata say,,"diabetes is coming"
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by HansSpeke: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Hugomexis:

You never hear say pepsi dey cause staph.

Wetin be my own sef, you wey STD go plenty die for ya body as you no dey use condom
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by obinna58(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2021
And what about people who consume 2 to 3 bottle of bear per day

A bottle of Pepsi compared to bear which should be more dangerous.

Just slow down anyway, since you're gym rat you've got nothing to worry about
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by candyguyofficia(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

Bro I believe you have gotten positive review at bolded because we Nigerians there is a misconception that been fat is an evidence of good living while it might be true gaining weight in correlation with 3 pepsi a day is not good living (I have to be blunt with you and say the truth as it is).
I know bad habit hardly die just yesterday close to an hotel I saw a man with an amputated leg with crutches at his side drinking beer, in his condition he should flee from beer or soda.
So bro kindly change your habit, if you love drink so much there are "sweet" fruit juice and Yourhurt that are Zero sugar and no preservatives. I also advise you start eating bitter kola to detoxify your system
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2021
u deserve to be Pepsi brand ambassador... u are such a fantastic Pepsi customer.

Kept it up
Re: Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? by frozen70(f): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Hugomexis:

Stop putting or stocking such in your fridge since you don't have control over it

People with diabetes are either hereditary or something they took at their young age and start suffering it at old age

So advice yourself

(1) (Reply)

Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay / My Girlfriend's great / Bitch**ss Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.