Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life (669 Views)

Have You Met A Nairalander Before? / Have You Met A Nairalander Before?? / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by iTroll: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Thanks for all the mentions and concern you guys have showed
I forgot about this thread for a while and thank God I remembered it today
Things are, complicated to say the least

My papa finally fell to the sickness, happened December last year
My regret was that I never asked for his forgiveness for all the pain and trouble I had caused him. As the first male child he was so so proud of me back then before I fell to the grass.

He died, we buried him

My own family treated me like shit, my younger bro almost fought me and tried to chase me out of the burial ceremony, claiming that I was the one who killed daddy with my stupidity. I don’t blame him though, I think like that about myself sometimes
That I’m the one responsible for what killed my father

All the while my mother had this sad and resigned look on her eyes, it dug deep, so so very deep into my soul

After that, I went on another fornicating spree till mid January. But as usual it was not enough
I always wanted more even if it meant my destruction

My relatives despise me
My only brother hate me
My mother doesn’t want to see my face in our home again

I just wanted to escape from it all
End it all

I have a pistol lying around from my thuggish days
It’s has been tempting me lately
There is nothing left for me now
I have nothing to lose
Nothing

Please convince this guy not to end his life
He’s gone through so much
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2021
What conviction does he need again?

If he feels killing himself is the best decision to take, then let him go ahead.

I have never seen a dead relative or friend coming to tell me that the other world is better than this one.

2 Likes

Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by Franzinni: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Bros abeg you with God listen to me ... I can give you easy ways to payback for your misconducts

Just check this out ...

Now I believe you are healthy right ... Which means you are working around with cool cash that can benefit your family, all you need to do since you be street is instead of wasting those organs by suicide why not go sell all your organs on the black market and have the proceeds sent to your surviving family everyone wins...

You will be dead as stone... And no more a problem by you will be saving people who need those organs becasue they realize how precious life is and also you will be helping your family out financially too not forgetting that at least they will be happy you are no more ... Just food for thought tho.
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by falcon01: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2021
if you can't live with it then you are free to do as you please. If you can learn to live with it then you can live.
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Bros I get 5 yards of rope ...incase

1 Like

Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by Pillar12: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2021
End am if you wan end am, You sef don try
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by 2shaw: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Pls go abeg,maybe nepa might bring light
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
What if killing himself is the option

What if his staying alive will bring pain to himself and others

Let him use his free will
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
what if ending it will bring joy to your inner soul..
what if the grass is greener on the other side...

bros just end it already,I might join you soon if i don't get a job before September
Re: Help This Nairalander Before He Ends His Life by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
All the dead Nairalanders we hear about every quarter and suicide is never a cause of death. People here too like their lives, abeg, the writer is an attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

21 / #itoroyeuduak: Meet Nigerian Couple Who Painted Atlanta Georgia Purple And Gold. / American Woman Caught Her Son J**king In His Room Cctv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.