Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . (682 Views)

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by mmadu4: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
i have been there and done that not worth the time and the efforts . you will end up draining your self and your finance at the end of the day you will realize you wasted everything for one ungrateful self centered entitled hoe . the way this is going lots of nigerian women will be left with no husband to or boyfriend to milk then that is when they turn to prostitution if you are a nigerian girl shame on you

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by Xenry: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Okay, I just want to know, what did you benefited from your last relationship?
mmadu4:
what is there to benefit? no man ever benefits anything from a woman the biggest benefit is having kids . put that aside nothing else. cos if a woman does anything for you trust me she will take it back somehow
Nothing is really there to benefit. Most of the time, it's just a waste of time.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by MickzyDonald: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Not all of them, but it's advising to be careful
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by DEMZEE(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
mmadu4:
i have been there and done that not worth the time and the efforts . you will end up draining your self and your finance at the end of the day you will realize you wasted everything for one ungrateful self centered entitled hoe . the way this is going lots of nigerian women will be left with no husband to or boyfriend to milk then that is when they turn to prostitution if you are a nigerian girl shame on you

U are a low valued beta male simp fool that's why
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by mmadu4: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Xenry:
Okay, I just want to know, what did you benefited from your last relationship?

what is there to benefit? no man ever benefits anything from a woman the biggest benefit is having kids . put that aside nothing else. cos if a woman does anything for you trust me she will take it back somehow
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by mmadu4: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are a low valued beta male simp fool that's why

simp kwa? i pray ooo . im ahead of you bro .
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by DEMZEE(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
mmadu4:

simp kwa? i pray ooo . im ahead of you bro .

Wat do u need in a lady relationship wise??
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by mmadu4: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wat do u need in a lady relationship wise??

thats none of your business you have already insulted me by calling me a fool showing how unintelligent you are because i voiced out what is going on in todays world . when i said i was ahead of you i meant it . i will never simp for any woman . if i should die today that same woman will move on with her life probably with another man .

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by DEMZEE(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
mmadu4:

thats none of your business you have already insulted me by calling me a fool showing how unintelligent you are because i voiced out what is going on in todays world . when i said i was ahead of you i meant it . i will never simp for any woman . if i should die today that same woman will move on with her life probably with another man .

Oh u are MGTOW ahbi interesting
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by seankafor(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hoes ain't loyal but we niggas still dey find dem dey go.

Shaa blame it on conji embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
stop dating broke girls they wont hearangry
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by mmadu4: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
brainmax2000:
stop dating broke girls they wont hearangry

mmmm
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by Sunshine49: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Just say your own
I and my boyfriend I’ve been dating for more than 3yrs now,he isn’t working and I work yet we’re fine
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by mmadu4: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunshine49:
Just say your own
I and my boyfriend I’ve been dating for more than 3yrs now,he isn’t working and I work yet we’re fine

im sure hes paying for it one way or another . im sure you are expecting marriage from him so that counts for repayment
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by Truthabulabula(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Funny.

I laughed so loud
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . by larryking540: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
mmadu4:
oga do what rocks your both ,and don't generalize ,na when you enter some society you will be told you can't tell a lady shut up ,or she has the power to ride on your balls Bec of the laws of that society ,this your nigeria manliness you think say na every society accept am ,when you cross the coast ,you go tell me how far

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. / Why Do Yoruba Men Hate People That Talk Too Much / Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.