Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient (21172 Views)

Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained / Dead Patient Saga: Segun Arinze’s Allegations Malicious, Unverified—hospital / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by obonujoker(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Crazy Sinathieves
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Brushstrokes20: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pathetic bunch of irresponsible, self serving, senile simpletons!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by taretoofine(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wetin we go come hold senate responsible for?
They are the major cause of death and tears
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by TONYE001(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
kendrick93:
Quack doctors demanding better pay..
laughable
Most Nigerian doctors are useless anyway,
so many deaths could have been averted if we had competent medical practitioners..

Just wondering how you came by your assertion that most Nigerian doctors are useless. Maybe you should go see how Nigerian doctors are performing on the world stage.

Actually, for managing the little available resources and improvising greatly, Nigerian doctors are legends.

You may not know, but go find out what's like to operate without electricity, or without the required machines to monitor an unconscious patient. Go find out what's like to do invasive procedures blindly. You may want to find out what's like to diagnose a patient through history and physical examinations only as there is little - or no - tech for investigations. How about finding out what's like to work without pay?

There's need to re-orientate ourselves about Nigerian health professionals (not just doctors). They should be duly appreciated for their services.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by seangy4konji: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bastards...As if they patronise hospitals in Nigeria...
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by CSTRR: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria has give backwards in so much since 2015.
Every fuccking way.

The only progress we have made in this country since 2015 is lagos-ibadan-kano rail and warri-ajaokuta-abuja.
And it is not enough by any stretch of the imagination.

Everything else is in the gutters.

Security zero, economy zero, governance zero, HDI zero, peace zero, democracy zero, healthcare zero, education zero.
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by seunayantokun(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Buhari is in London enjoying the services of doctors of a country where the parliament always do its job on health matters. You destroy your system and apportion blames. Are you serious?
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by CSTRR: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Go to BMC congregation on Twitter especially among the Yoruba clowns, and the only thing they talk about is the Lagos-ibadan rail.

That is the only achievement they have seen and they milk it for all it's worth.

Talk about health care, they don't care.
Talk about security, they will tell you to go and blame PDP.

Talk about education, they will tell you to blame PDP members in ASUU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by taiwolomo1: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
kendrick93:
Quack doctors demanding better pay..
laughable
Most Nigerian doctors are useless anyway,
so many deaths could have been averted if we had competent medical practitioners..
all ur generation useless anyway! Useless fool like u talking gibberish about people who u run to when u fall sick! U are very useless and sick!
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by AmazingELixir: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Complete the list please, or are Bunkerers, IPOB, ESN, UGM, Baby factories CEO's. Saints doing Mazi Kanu Nnamdi job ?.

Add these beautiful pictures to your list..

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by kingdavid09: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
What a nation
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by maste: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
But these unproductive senators earn so much money. What have they ever done for Nigerians. Fools the president is abroad receiving treatment and the cowards are talking rubbish.
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Legalaffairs(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is a pointer that we need to stand up and hold these idiots responsible for the failed state of things in this country. Animals that deserves to be stoned
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by pepericozi: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heeen eeeh. So doctors are tuberculosis, covid-19,, malaria etc or why are they responsible?

Explain.

72 marks

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Abaman001(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Who is to be held responsible for kidnappings and deaths at the hands of herdsmen and bandits?

We make Mockeries of everything here in Nigeria, you are saying this bcus you don't know what its mean to have a sick love one in a public hospital without Haven a doctor to attain to....we joke with everything here, for the fact you are healthy you won't understand what sick people at public hospital are going through...
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by salford1: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
These guys are dumb. Too much dumbness.

This would gear more doctors to try to japa, but that doesn't worry the politicians. They either fly to London or Dubai to visit the same Nigeria trained doctors grin

Instead of them to look at the root causes, they are going after the results.
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by abimic(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
If you've never lost a loved one, you can't understand.
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by charlesucheh(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
you senators should forfeit some of your pays if the situation becomes extreme. after all, its our money and we are telling you all to cut from it and pay those doctors.

Any senator or house member that feels contrary to the aforementioned suggestion should humble resign and watch how we replace you in a flash.

You see! If the electorates possesses this kind of power, those looters and criminals in the NA will gear up.....

Those doctors deserve higher than what they requested and so does every other public servant.
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Roseey0(f): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
And who will be responsible for poor facility undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by abimic(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Abaman001:

We make Mockeries of everything here in Nigeria, you are saying this bcus you don't know what its mean to have a sick love one in a public hospital without Haven a doctor to attain to....we joke with everything here, for the fact you are healthy you won't understand what sick people at public hospital are going through...
Exactly my argument.
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Kiezodumah(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who wud be responsible for the deaths of end SARS protesters ?
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by bikefab(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bunch of senile clowns...
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by taiwolomo1: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
kendrick93:
They are pompous and arrogant and believe they can do no wrong..
Especially the young doctors and those horsemanship students,
They know nothing apart from walking with stethoscope..
If you've been in a typical Nigerian hospital you would understand my point.

When they are in a civilized society like the US, they behave differently,
Why?
Cos United states and the developed countries have standards, here in naija Doctors carry themselves as gods,
Over there the doctors are humble and it's engrained in them to always put the health of the patients first..

Always think first before u put ur shit fingers on ur notepads....can u compare their facilities with nigerian?... Can u compare their salary with Nigerian? Nigerian doctors are just typical angry Nigerians who are being underpaid and with bad working environment!
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Soulseeker01(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
My father has been at FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER EBUTE META i hav been paying for admission N5500 per day yet no doctor to attend to him, am afraid i might loose him soon.....
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Abaman001:

I understand, i am a doctor, and i lost 2 relatives due to 'doctors' strikes' in the past. So yes i know what it is like.

But the real people who should be held responsible is your government, not us. If the doctors don't strike, no one will be able to do thier best in a public hospital. Nurses will not stop ' being rude'(i wonder why they(JOHESU) haven't even joined sef, they will most likely start when government has promised to settle doctors) You don't want someone who is not happy or adequately paid to treat you and your family. The average healthworker who you see in the hospital feels trapped here, they know they have better options, but most likely are trapped by family responsibility, or one thing or the other. Comments like yours saddens us the more

Even though I am not on strike, i am feeling the effects in my place of work. Workload had doubled for me. Cases that are above the center where i work, that would have been referred, are being sent back to us because higher centers are either overwhelmed, or teaching hospitals are closed.

If during average call, i see like 7-8 emergencies and admit 5, now since the strike, I would see like 16- 20 emergencies and admit like 12.

So please call your government to order.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Killermamba: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by Famousdex1: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by kendrick93(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
taiwolomo1:
Always think first before u put ur shit fingers on ur notepads....can u compare their facilities with nigerian?... Can u compare their salary with Nigerian? Nigerian doctors are just typical angry Nigerians who are being underpaid and with bad working environment!
A bad workman always blames his tools.
Sorry but doctors here are quack and arrogant too

1 Like

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by atonement12: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
...and the senators should be held responsible for hundreds of thousands of dead Nigerians from poverty and insecurity! This is due to their incompetence and refusal to carry out their constitutional and oversight duties in checking the excesses of the executives...
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by ChelseaDr(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who is he again?
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by JBArokonkwo1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Especially all those yeye doctors wey go Ukraine, Cyprus, China to study medicine.

Dem go learn rubbish
Comeback Nigeria dey kill patients with quackery.

Na God go judge all you quack doctors nonesense!!

Coming from someone when even traditional medical practitioners(native doctors) no gree accept to train. E pain u.......
Jealousy won't make u grow beyond nairaland.
Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.