Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient (21158 Views)

Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained / Dead Patient Saga: Segun Arinze’s Allegations Malicious, Unverified—hospital / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by TONYE001(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Any right thinking person will hate lazy people. Only lazy people identify with their fellow lazy people

Don't get, you imply doctors are lazy? Could you please elucidate?
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by naijamerican: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
All Nigerian politicians should be killed
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by justmondris: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Stupid move. They will stop trying their best to treat those with serious illness in order for the person not to die during treatment
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by EmekaA125(m): 3:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Complete the list please, or are Bunkerers, IPOB, ESN, UGM, Baby factories CEO's. Saints doing Mazi Kanu Nnamdi job ?.
How does this ur rubbish comment relate with the post?
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by durodee(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
I am happy you said the NEWS said the Government has attended to the complaints. But thinking deep do you believe them How many promises by the Government have yielded fruits
Unless all the Doctors are insane , do you think there would not have been deliberations before taking the drastic actions of a strike? I will just plead with you to take a step back and imagine empty promises being made to someone that have worked for 6 months without a kobo. If a Doctor approaches you for food money, will you believe him? Will you consider his request legitimate?
The sad truth is that these kids are hungry despite working tirelessly while the politicians making those promises have NOT missed an hour of pay!
Nigeria is in trouble. (
Abaman001:

Oh thank goodness u re a medical Dr. It means u understands the importance of saving ones life. The news says, the FG has met with virtually every request u presented except those directly under States Government. So the question now is why are you guys still striking that will warrant the Senate committee to say the doctors should be held responsible should people lose their love ones? In as much as I acknowledged the fact that the FG has failed the citizens in all sphere of life, but in a time like this, those who are trained to saves lives should trade with empathy when issue of downing tools are ordered by the body guarding ur jobs.....
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by taiwolomo1: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2021
kendrick93:
A bad workman always blames his tools.
Sorry but doctors here are quack and arrogant too
those that have been keeping u alive with Gods grace abi! Be appreciative ode
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by kendrick93(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2021
taiwolomo1:
those that have been keeping u alive with Gods grace abi! Be appreciative ode
keeping who alive?
if I had relied on naija doctors, I wouldn't be alive till now,
that tells you how useless they are
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by taiwolomo1: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
kendrick93:
keeping who alive?
if I had relied on naija doctors, I wouldn't be alive till now,
that tells you how useless they are
u r the useless one oga!!! And ur family nko?? Ode
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by kendrick93(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
taiwolomo1:
u r the useless one oga!!! And ur family nko?? Ode
You are a fool.
Have you lost someone due to the incompetence of doctors?
You have no clue
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by taiwolomo1: 12:37am On Apr 17, 2021
kendrick93:
You are a fool.
Have you lost someone due to the incompetence of doctors?
You have no clue
you no get sense!!! Are Doctors God Only God gives and take whenever he wishes!!!!!
Re: Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient by kendrick93(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2021
taiwolomo1:
you no get sense!!! Are Doctors God Only God gives and take whenever he wishes!!!!!
this wasn't God rather an amateur error by not one but by two three doctors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.