Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu (1364 Views)

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / Sowore Supports Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Now let me enlighten you cos its obvious your brain has been asleep ever since BMCs recruited you..
This pictures are the reasons why sowore supports Nnamdi kanu..
He wants a revolution.. And you do not get a revolution by supporting herdsmen boko haram, and bandits..
So tell your paymasters that the revolution will most certainly happen..peacefully or in piecess

It seems your brain need plumbing, it is leaking. You just agreed to my points why sowore supports Kanu...everything is all about creating a revolution
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by bhella10: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
We will also blame him for his thievery when he becomes president of iragbiji republic. If you don't like it, join Oba lilwayne in the lagoon.
Like it or not the moment Jagaban declares his interest, it's only the will of God that can stop him. Not you not your 5% not Nnamdi can stand in his way. Jagaban is a JUGGERNAUT stand in his way you are CRUSHED! You have been warned.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by optionalY09: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
If Buhari boys don’t mention Sowore and NnamdinKanu
name in a day their day can never be complete
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollaar(f): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
bhella10:
Like it or not the moment Jagaban declares his interest, it's only the will of God that can stop him. Not you not your 5% not Nnamdi can stand in his way. Jagaban is a JUGGERNAUT stand in his way you are CRUSHED! You have been warned.
Buhahahahahaha...

Somebody should help me with the IBB quote jareh
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollaar(f): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I thought you master history555 says you should ignore me.

Try as much to not mention me in your wahala and obey your master as the sheep you are. grin
So that you and monogamy will destroy our darling site with Shakabulas? God forbid.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
So that you and monogamy will destroy our darling site with Shakabulas? God forbid.

Obey Nnamdi kanu and history555 because you are a sheep.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

What would make them ( Kanu and Sowore) different from Buhari if they are following his steps on those listed above?

I am not a supporter of any of them but throw that question to you just in case you are Buharist.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by bhella10: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
Buhahahahahaha...

Somebody should help me with the IBB quote jareh
You are on your own brother. Fight your fears alone nobody send you.
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by November1857(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
Too many Shakabulas fired in this thread.

Imagine pounding a rotten yam in a rotten mortar, then after that, imagine monogamy and thebosstrevor1 in the same giving speeches, everyone wears a helmet.

We Rise - Mannabbqqrills 2019
Perhaps Ipob are the reason he suffering from dementation !

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Aketi2: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
@OP,

MNK is the only wedge preventing your tribesmen from overrunning the SE. We love and pray for him while living normal lives among the people.

The SE now has some defense against the Fulani occupation force been put together by the FG. The MB have woken up, the SW is beginning to wake up while the SS is still trying to figure out next step.

Be assured that the Fulanis will never take over our lands, even with the FG fighter jets and gunship. Once the SW fully comes around, it will be game over for you!

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollaar(f): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
bhella10:
You are on your own brother. Fight your fears alone nobody send you.
Unlike you, I have been around for some time.

Omode ti ko mo ogun, efo laapee
Re: Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu by obailala(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
In 2019, IPOB terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu and sowore met in Newyork, the meeting was an alliance between IPOB, Revolution now and Sahara reporters. Nnamdi kanu wants Biafra and Sowore wants a revolution in Nigeria, with the help of sowore Sahara reporters, they can achieve their dreams.

Since that meeting, sowore have published everything favourable about the terrorist group IPOB and everything negative about Nigeria.

Sowore is very smart, he wants revolution, his calculation was simple, he knows that Nnamdi kanu cannot get his biafra while sitting in London and that biafra is unrealistic but for him, as long as ipob can create choas and tension ,the easier for him to get his revolution.

The Endsar was an eye opener, when Nnamdi kanu commanded the destruction of properties through the help of so called influencers, he sowore quickly brought the revolution now project out but it failed because of lack of support.

No matter what, sowore plan is still intact for 2023, Ipob creates the tension he wants, he spreads the tension through Sahara reporters, choas is created all over Nigeria and he can start a nationwide revolution campaign to gain power.
Hmmm... never knew it was IPOB members who conducted ENDSARS protests and also vandalised properties in Lagos and other locations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Order: Nnamdi Kanu Warns, Threatens Enugu, Umuahia and Ebonyi People / IPOB Storm British Embassy Greece, Demand Kanu's Release - Pictures / Sunday Igboho: You Need Education Even To Be A Good Criminal (vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.