Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Love Makes You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Love Makes You Do (983 Views)

Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos / Twitter User Shares Story On Why Falling In Love Makes Him Depressed / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Love Makes You Do by vivsravine: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
WHAT LOVE MAKES YOU DO

Love causes a lot of things most especially in marriage relationships

Love makes us tolerate even the most unbelievable things.

Love makes accept mistakes wholeheartedly.

Love makes you endure abject pain with so much joy

Love harbours fears and worry of the unknown, yet we remain committed in all.

Love is the reason why we accept all faults and stay resilience.

Love is the only reason why we remain so humble and accept the future we know nothing about.

Love comes with lots of uncertainties, the welcomed troubles and the bliss of the moment.

Love indeed is sacrifice, love is truly forgiving and its the total acceptance of a person irrespective of who the person is.

Love remembers no faults, no past, no mistakes, its the sunlight in a darken space.

Love readily endures the internal wars. Love softens the harden and strengthens the weak.

Love is the prove that you can always see in reality, its deficiencies leaves you perplexed

Love isn't just words, rather is an action word put in subjected pratice within a person's mind.

Love is the power that propels you to keep going on even in the midst of challenges.

Love isn't for the feeble who isn't ready to take decisions, it's for the strong who is always ready to jump at the risk and save souls.

Love is a will, a strong will, the liberty that draws strength for others to excel.

Love is patience, its a test of faith and endurance, it helps determine those who are real and unreal.

Love makes you dream and hope, it assures you that life is worth living and the impact is to keep excelling.

No mater what love has caused you, recall that it could get better and better, shun the pains that comes with it, the fears are only temporary, the ache also heals and the scars are just there to remind you that lfe happens.

Vivsravine speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Love Makes You Do by galadima77(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
It kinda makes you foolish...

1 Like

Re: What Love Makes You Do by TripleDdotcom: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
And if the lover doesn't take charge and control of himself, love can make you do stupid things.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us. It's about my business. Please!! Thanks
Re: What Love Makes You Do by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pure Love and Romance Died in Nigeria as early as 1995 so I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: What Love Makes You Do by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
It makes you do things you would never have dreamed of doing

1 Like

Re: What Love Makes You Do by Preciousallure(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ishilove:
It makes you do things you would never have dreamed of doing
In love wink

Re: What Love Makes You Do by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: What Love Makes You Do by BBBells: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
it makes you jump from third mainland bridge when she ditched you

dont quote me pls
Re: What Love Makes You Do by vivsravine: 9:16am On May 06, 2021
Very funny replies... Thanks guys
Re: What Love Makes You Do by vivsravine: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please visit my blog for more on my write ups on life and relationships

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband / Cheating Wife Mistakenly Sends Love Messages To Her Son / How Portable Zazu Zeh Destroyed Himself With Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.