Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) (7305 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by vybzkartel: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
You visit your wife to be and see her bed this way, meanwhile she is very slim. Will u be suspiciou s? cheesy

Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Bornsinner7: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Haha.. suspicious about what??

She can have a fat friend.. who might have visited her and sat on the bed
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ha ha ha.... She must be an ashawo for the bed to break at that point... If say na down part I for say shes a prayer warrior... But as for that point I dey see na ashawo she be.... Sure bet

Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Anything can happen na
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Duplexxx: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
It has being used grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by AustinTexas018(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
You visit your wife to be and see her bed this way, meanwhile she is very slim. Will u be suspiciou s? cheesy

Excessive knacking make d bed succumb to this kinda breaking point.. grin grin
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by AustinTexas018(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Bros no dey whyne ya self.. fat koor fat niii sad
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by neonly: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Remember when I played with one Ibadan girl for apete when d bed collapse I wan laugh die funny enough she wanted more
But why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Khaldave(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Hired Killer , Bed Killer , Way Paver,
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by chatinent: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
I live a no-expectation life.

I try not to think negatively.
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by duduade: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
So she can't roll on the bed again

She cant do excercise again
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
This Op na ediot grin and this man above.. which type of exercise dem dey do ontop bed? NL na mad people full am grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by samwash(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
So person nor fit stand for bed nail something for ceiling?
Y una mind dirty like this?
What of she stand for the bed to open that window.
This kind thing do happen to me b4, I stand to the bed to fix ceiling fan,but the bed don old Sha.
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by ThrustReverser(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol
The bed broke at its critical point. An axial load which exceeded the yield point of the wooden frame must have been caused by the motion of a piston in a cylinder.
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Kdon2: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
vybzkartel:

NL no go kill me today!
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Duplexxx:
It has being used grin grin grin grin

It has being used for what? grin
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Amarahly(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na to fix am na undecided
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Burgerlomo:

It has being used for what? grin
for money ritual bro "clitocurrency" cheesycheesy
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 1:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Amarahly:
Na to fix am na undecided
u Sabi jare..no time fix it up ND play second half cus external played d first. lolz.

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Its fake bed. Its that simple
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2021
When no be say she be wrestler, she must confess how the bed got to that point
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by padi94(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Her bed has been used for Ritual.

Do you notice that it's only poor people that Fvck as if their next mill will come out of the act. That bed is the work of a frustrated unemployed, broke niqqa.
I don want to contract that kind of disease, so I cannot marry such a girl
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Babatojide: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2021
the bed na her INHERITANCE jor
Generation to Generation
Na better ANTIQUE u Dey see so grin grin
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by femi4: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Bad wood used by the carpenter, I ll advice her to change her carpenter
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Gregh6z: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.
Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Use iron construct bed for her
Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Yungstallion: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
I would be like...

Re: If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) by Ladylandplug2: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
dairykidd:

Where for abj?

Airport Road Sir...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.