Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) (2104 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / TRP IS GOLDEN!!! Red Pill Changed My Life / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Since you came across Red Pill, how has it affected your view on women and relationships in a positive way

For me, the first thing I noticed after redpilling is how women are attention mongers. I totally ignored or didn't notice that side to them (this was a subconscious decision I made then)

Another thing I noticed is how women are always in the mood to manipulate 24 hours a day. They can't turn their manipulative instincts off. They are always gauging you and checking for a mistake, a weakness and a slip up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by Starzo: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Since you came across Red Pill, how has it affected your view on women and relationships in a positive way

For me, the first thing I noticed after redpilling is how women are attention mongers. I totally ignored or didn't notice that side to them (this was a subconscious decision I made then)

Another thing I noticed is how women are always in the mood to manipulate 24 hours a day. They can't turn their manipulative instincts off. They are always gauging you and checking for a mistake, a weakness and a slip up
that's their nature.
and the thing is most of them don't even know these thing about themselves. But it's who they are.

7 Likes

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Abi??
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Most of them feel that after sex they are entitled to your pocket.. relationship isn't all about sex but that's what most Nigerian girls can offer..they always turn relationships to hunger alleviation program..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
It didn't change anything cus I'm naturally wise nigga that read and learn alot

The first time i know about redpill is when i joined nairaland and it was last year i didn't feel shhhh cus i know what I am doing as a man ,i went ahead to read online and i discovered their basic agenda that's all

Though nah eleribuu original plenty for nairaland redpill society (bitter mofo)

3 Likes

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by NiRfreak(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Redpill makes me realise men are utterly disposable.
They are either providing, working like a horse, catering to the whims and caprices of their women, or they are dumped and insulted
So therefore, I have to put myself first, since they could just branch to the next golden preeq any moment and leave you in the lurch.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Starzo:

that's their nature.
and the thing is most of them don't even know these thing about themselves. But it's who they are.

Exactly. When you realize how helpless they are to being vain (because it's in their nature), you get irritated. At least that's how it is for me

1 Like

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
NiRfreak:
They are either providing, working like a horse, catering to the whims and caprices of their women, or they are dumped and insulted
So therefore, I have to put myself first, since they could just branch to the next golden preeq any moment and leave you in the lurch.

Word

1 Like

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Most of them feel that after sex they are entitled to your pocket.. relationship isn't all about sex but that's what most Nigerian girls can offer..they always turn relationships to hunger elevation program..

Most Nigerian ladies are lazy, entitled and dull.
Most will turn down a 30K 'stressful' job if they meet a boyfriend that can give them 20K monthly without them going to work

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
It didn't change anything cus I'm naturally wise nigga that read and learn alot

The first time i know about redpill is when i joined nairaland and it was last year i didn't feel shhhh cus i know what I am doing as a man ,i went ahead to read online and i discovered their basic agenda that's all

Though nah eleribuu original plenty for nairaland redpill society (bitter mofo)

Don't downplay the impact redpill has had in ur life dude
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
NiRfreak:

Bravo!!
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Most Nigerian ladies are lazy, entitled and dull.
Most will turn down a 30K 'stressful' if they meet a guy that can give them 20K monthly without them going to work

Most don't know how to add value to their men asides sex

6 Likes

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

Don't downplay the impact redpill has had in ur life dude

Trust me it has changed nothing , i don't say i detest it cus i dey their groups on facebook to see posts and comment i was surprised how nairaland's own different , no feelings attached to their post they just advise and move on . It changed nothing sir

1 Like

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by NiRfreak(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Trust me it has changed nothing , i don't say i detest it cus i dey their groups on facebook to see posts and comment i was surprised how nairaland's own different , no feelings attached to their post they just advise and move on . It changed nothing sir

Lol. You have not taken the redpill my brother.
Before you can say u understand what redpill is all about..at least you should have read like 3 to 4 red pill books from cover to cover...And belong to strong redpill and PUA community
I've read around 10...trust me,it will change you if I recommend just 2 for you..and read it with open mind

3 Likes

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
NiRfreak:

Lol. You are not a red piller...
Before you can say u understand what redpill is about..at least you should have read like 3 to 4 red pill books from cover to cover.
I've read around 10...trust me,it will change you if I recommend just 2 for you..and read it with open mind

Yes you're right I am not a redpiller and not a simp also

But i know dat i am an alfa male that get what I wanted and need

I don't want to be called a redpiller because I don't like how the redpiller react and talk , not that the movement is bad

1 Like

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021

Red pill has also made me do is stop seeing fellow men as competition and start seeing them as comrades and brothers-in-arms

Also now I can sense a simp instantly. Once I am around a simp, I can instantly sense it. I don't know how to explain it, but there's something about the aura of a weak man.

12 Likes

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I don't know why u don't want to admit redpill has had a positive impact in ur life tho
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

Most don't know how to add value to their men asides sex

Las Las, Toto is equivalent to the value an induvidual MAN puts on it. Because in reality, it's a man that determines the value of a woman's pus. Same coochie that one man is paying 20K to have, someone is smashing it for free or is tired of it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by NiRfreak(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I don't want to be called a redpiller because I don't like how the redpiller react and talk , not that the movement is bad
You are right there are people who actually misunderstand what redpill stands for. They only join the bandwagon cos it's trendy and it feels like a solve all problem pertaining to women. But they haven't gotten the real drift only....They are locked in the anger phase of taking redpill and use that to project hatred.
Meanwhile, in Redpill, it's said that you don't co-opt people into it, that it's a hard thing to talk anyone into redpill cos it's very hard to take and it comes with cognitive dissonance. You see.
If you are interested in it...forget how it's being peddled around in Nigerian forum, that's not the true essence of TRP...Try and get books..read, read, practise what it teaches, observe social dynamics btw men and women and see for yourself.
Then later you will almost be forced to want to moderate redpill forum in Nigeria internet space, cos u will see obvious lapses.

1 Like

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Las Las, Toto is equivalent to the value an induvidual MAN puts on it. Because in reality, it's a man that determines the value of a woman's pus. Same coochie that one man is paying 20K to have, someone is smashing it for free or is tired of it

A smart lady will know how to add value to her man asides giving him sex
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

I don't know why u don't want to admit redpill has had a positive impact in ur life tho

Lol cheesy, i still don't get the reason why you've concluded that it must have change something
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

There's no perfect knowledge in the world dude
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol cheesy, i still don't get the reason why you've concluded that it must have change something

Because it has had a positive impact on ur life but I don't know why u want to be politically correct
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are right there are people who actually misunderstand what redpill stands for. They only join the bandwagon cos it's trendy and it feels like a solve all problem pertaining to women. But they haven't gotten the real drift only....They are locked in the anger phase of taking redpill and use that to project hatred.
Meanwhile, in Redpill, it's said that you don't co-opt people into it, that it's a hard thing to talk anyone into redpill cos it's very hard to take and it comes with cognitive dissonance. You see.
If you are interested in it...forget how it's being peddled around in Nigerian forum, that's not the true essence of TRP...Try and get books..read, read, practise what it teaches, observe social dynamics btw men and women and see for yourself.
Then later you will almost be forced to want to moderate redpill forum in Nigeria internet space, cos u will see obvious lapses.

Lol you get what i am sayin' bro

Yunno people will always pack someone together, i read it online though can't read anything now cus i have different exams , my guys won't allow me to talk about it cus of the behavior of the stupid one among them they will say they're heartless and i don't want to be the odd one out
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

There's no perfect knowledge in the world dude

I know but "it's so obvious that elephant is in the room "

The madness is too much
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
It lifted the veil of non reality and delusion,I'm glad I stumbled upon this Gold Mine. Forever grateful for this emancipation.

1 Like

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I know but "it's so obvious that elephant is in the room "

The madness is too much

Wat madness?
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

Because it has had a positive impact on ur life but I don't know why u want to be politically correct

Lol it is not about political correct ,

I read what i have already known as a man before knowing about redpiller , so will I say it change anything ?
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by demmymoney(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol it is not about political correct ,

I read what i have already known as a man before knowing about redpiller , so will I say it change anything ?

Okay o if you say so
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

A smart lady will know how to add value to her man asides giving him sex

Okay. But I'm not focused on what a smart lady should or shouldn't do. Because there is nothing like a "smart lady", just a lady doing her best to secure her future which she sees in you (as her husband)

Moreover a redpiller isn't supposed to go around looking for a woman to add value in his life. A redpiller should add value to his own life himself. What value is Regina Daniels adding to Ned Nwoko's life?

8 Likes

Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:

Wat madness?

I'm talking about those who is using anger phase , bitterness , brokenness, unable to get attention due to physical issue etc to react and sayin' shit up and down
Re: Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) by mosdii(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=lilvicky68 post=100648514]Most of them feel that after sex they are entitled to your pocket.. relationship isn't all about sex but that's what most Nigerian girls can offer..they always turn relationships to hunger elevation program..[/quo

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? / Is 9jaflaver Down? What Happened To 9jaflaver? / Does Love Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.