Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) (39830 Views)

DJ Xclusive Best Of Wizkid Old And New Hit Songs / Mixtape: Best Of Michael Jackson (all Michael Jackson's Greatest Hit Songs) / [throw Back Music] Musiliu Haruna Ishola-soyoyo (part1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by 2shaw: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
I lost respect for x 2hen he started loosing weight and started getting lean and always drunk,high. Dmx was a very handsome guy b4 o,but no one like dmx. Mad man.

Darn darn.
Tah tan tune tah tah tun turn.
Fuc k been talking abt,u think itz a game,u think say na ps2. Come on.

Running around,holding guns as big as diggers,
Whats that bull shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFK5Oh10os

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by thaoriginator: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2021
CzarChris:
RIP Dark Man X.

DMX was an icon in the rap game.

I still play "One More Road to Cross" till this day.
One of the best yes!

One more road to cross, and Baba just cross his own road..

"See you at the crossroad dog"

My nigga for life!!!

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Randerl: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
Earl Simmons, the gruff, evocative rapper from Yonkers, N.Y., better known as DMX, died on Friday at 50. He spent his final days on life support at White Plains Hospital in Westchester County after suffering a heart attack on April 2.

DMX was one of the most recognizable M.C.s in the late 1990s and early 2000s, years when hardcore New York rap could still stake a claim as hip-hop’s central concern.

Here are some Dmx top tracks of all time:

God bless you for thus tribute.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by EgusiShankly: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2021
who be this DMX una de hail upandan?
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by famousroland(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2021
“Lord Give Me a sign“....
My love for that song eh
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Gadaluck(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
OP whatever happened to Slippin in ur list? The man basically described the last moments of his life, the pain and the suffering he underwent on his road to fame and success.

"To live is to suffer, and to survive is to find meaning in the suffering" - DMX

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by famousroland(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2021
EgusiShankly:

Indomie Generation Spotted

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by SirGod: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2021
DMX Rest in peace Niggar.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Jimmyubah2: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Why RIP to someone who is still alive?
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by femi4: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2021

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2021
that Jago make me lose my mind.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by blaise26abj(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Who we be by DMX is one of my best songs . Very deep lyrics . RIP cry
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ikorodureporta: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2021
KallmemrB0:
He's like the Olamide of the Hiphop World.. He had backs to backs chart topping hits in The US With different albums

Which Olamide
U no even say Dagrin

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by GeneralPula: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2021
omofeyi:
Seriously, looks like man was huge back in the day
osf peruzzi

Of course he was..
Good vibes
Great tune
Great lyrics
A lot more.

Everybody wants to be a DMX back then lol..

He was suppose to be the next 2pac..

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Mikesparkle7(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2021
One of the ABSOLUTE Greatest blessings to this iconic culture that we call Hip Hop! This man was a multidimensional POWERHOUSE! Rapping, acting, showmanship/stage presence & aggression. There will never be another DMX. NYC, Westchester (Mt. Vernon, Yonkers, White Plains, etc.), Buffalo & Rochester, NY & NJ and so on... salutes & loves you for all of the wonderful memories that you've given & provided us with. Your legacy & spirit will forever live with your family, friends & us the fans/supporters. sad angry

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Beremx(f): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
We right here, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHl2OzgPlgA
my favorite of them all. I still have this song in my playlist.

Explorers what of the song about mistaken identity of a robbery case?
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by iampeterben(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2021
RIP DMX
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by SEGLIZ: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
Ruff Ryders Anthem 98, was in JSS class. We bought lyrics books, took them to school to mime with portable cassette players.

The stress of getting these songs on cassette then, you had to buy empty cassettes, write down the tracks and pay dj to get the tracks for you.

Wasted money on battery for this cassette player.

Having large posters of your favorites rappers on the wall of your room.

You're a king if you can afford any of the hand carry cd/cassette players in pic 2&3 those days.

Nobody go hear word for the whole street.

RIP DMX

@Explorers, you lit up the memories of working hard to get entertained back then with the foreign melodies.

this noodles and goldenmorn generations should come for the a queue up with a cue before tagging their grandpa's old school.

the sound quality (even with tech available) and quality of entertainment don't match what was obtainable then.

without internet you get it right hot as it is dropping. songs from the US within hours on airplay, guy humming it on the street waiting for the song books so as to master the lyrics better.

RESPECT to The Dead.

DMX GROWL followed by BARK was a perfect signature like no other.

A time to be born and a time to die.
DMX has payed is dues.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
What these B***** really want, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdAbsd0HmI
This is my best. Too many bitches wanting a nigga. Rest on Dark Man X.

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2021
fasho01:
Was expecting this thread. More on DMX still coming..

Anyways man just ended up killing himself.. Sad!
Well, something must kill a man they say
Must you type this ?

If you no get any respectable thing to say,keep moving! angry
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Beremx(f): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
Ruff Ryders Anthem 98, was in JSS class. We bought lyrics books, took them to school to mime with portable cassette players.

The stress of getting these songs on cassette then, you had to buy empty cassettes, write down the tracks and pay dj to get the tracks for you.

You're a king if you can afford any of the hand carry cd/cassette players in pic 2&3 those days.

RIP DMX
1998, just finished secondary school and waiting for admission. Me and my siblings bought the RuffRyders CD album. I also bought his album ( The Great Depression). We rocked the song like kilode! grin

Rest In Peace DMX

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Beremx:
my favorite of them all. I still have this song in my playlist.

Explorers what of the song about mistaken identity of a robbery case?

I think that's Ja rule and charli Baltimore (Down ass Bitc*)
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Beremx:
1998, just finished secondary school and waiting for admission. Me and my siblings bought the RuffRyders CD album. I also bought his album ( The Great Depression)

Rest In Peace DMX

Two hands in the air..... You're my sis o.

Will henceforth mind my words grin grin grin

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Beremx(f): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2021
No it’s (Up In Here) I have seen the video in the first page
Explorers:

I think that's Ja rule and charli Baltimore (Down ass Bitc*)
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
1. Who We Be

2. Get It On The Floor

3. We Right Here

4. Where The Hood At

5. Lord Give Me A Sign

6. One More Road To Cross

7. Here We Go Again.

8. With lots of his PRAYERS.

Rest in Peace Dark Man X

BeeBeeOóh Loves You, But GOD LOVES YOU THE MOST.

God bless you, Arinze a.k.a Alligator for making me love DMX music because, you no dey let our ear rest anytime we come your game house back then na DMX you dey always blast.

I hope there's dog in heaven so that DMX will continue from where he stopped on earth?

where did you grow
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by sean079: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Wasn't a fan thou......but it hurts to know what killed him......say to drugs !......and don't use it as a source of income.......you are wasting lives

Not really drugs per say but depression got hold of him making him to indulge more in hard drugs. DMX sees himself as failure when you look at his achievements in music industry and where he was before his demise in comparison with his comtemporary then like Jay z, Nas even those guys ain't up to his exploit then but you see them today they are high up there.

He made that mistake of giving everything in him to record label when he should have planned his exit after one or two good album or better get his own label and management team. under the parent label, sign one or more artist on his label just like what wizkid, olamide, Davido are doing today.

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2021
EgusiShankly:
He is DJ Cuppy's boyfriend. undecided

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by TheFacelessMan: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2021
How can "Slippin" not be on the list ?

It was even played to a judge in court to showcase his struggles in life.

"Dogs for life" was my favourite of his though....

" Most niggahs make moves, niggahs like us make it happen.... the show we used to do, we thought we would never make it rapping"

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Eminent4u(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2021
We Right Here was my favourite then.

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2021
lionlee216:
I listen to his music everyday. You need my attention, play me dmx songs and you got me.

I love

Look tru my eyes
Damien
Dogs for life
The Professional
Here we go again
How's its going down.

I listen to them put them on repeat.
Abeg shey him feature naira marley too cos I see mafo for ur playlist
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by DSC7: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:

RIP DMX

Lolsssss.....

Mehnnnnn u dey game!!!.....

@bolded na wetin i take dey chop those days.. just give me list next thing na billing and delivery...

His demise no sweet me but God knows Best...

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by xxgig(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Woke up every day to DMX songs, my elder bro and his so l played his songs that my old man finds himself singing DMX some times. Lord. Give me a sign. My all time best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51