Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) (39829 Views)

DJ Xclusive Best Of Wizkid Old And New Hit Songs / Mixtape: Best Of Michael Jackson (all Michael Jackson's Greatest Hit Songs) / [throw Back Music] Musiliu Haruna Ishola-soyoyo (part1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by AfonjaConehead: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2021
One more road to cross,one more risk to take,gotta live my life like there's one more move to make...
.cat came out spitting, hitting my mans,his mans,couldn't control wha was in his hands......

Gangster rap with nice beats

Rip Ryder

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by sofeo(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Rest In Peace DMX.

Such a great guy.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by KallmemrB0: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2021
He's like the Olamide of the Hiphop World.. He had backs to backs chart topping hits in The US With different albums

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
Ruff Ryders Anthem 98, was in JSS class. We bought lyrics books, took them to school to mime with portable cassette players.

The stress of getting these songs on cassette then, you had to buy empty cassettes, write down the tracks and pay dj to get the tracks for you.

Wasted money on battery for this cassette player.

Having large posters of your favorites rappers on the wall of your room.

You're a king if you can afford any of the hand carry cd/cassette players in pic 2&3 those days.

Nobody go hear word for the whole street.

RIP DMX
It wasn't the cassette era for me... We were already patronizing those Westminster CD player sellers... With some lyrics book esp hip-hop world magazine
I
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Avast(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2021
We still have this at home

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by slowice(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2021
My fav rapper.. Rip man.

Dog's out
Damien 123
Slippin
Who we ve
What's my name
How's it going down
Many more jams

Still jam his songs till date,

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Duplexxx: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Say no to Drugs

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Chamberlin1983(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Rest in peace DMX.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2021
One more road to cross
The rain
Lord give me a sign etc

Nigga is a legend of hip hop music rest on ....

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ChiefAfonja: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2021
luminouz:
I like him small so RIP

The only rapper that ever moved me when he died was dagrin.

No other rapper ever came close since then

E never tey you start todey listen md if so. But its okay I get it

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ominid1: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Dogs for life
Slippin
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Rocked the airwaves in the late 1990s to late 2000, this guy was the joy of rap those days, we party every weekend with his song, he influenced us a lot those youthful days, people wanted to be hardcore like Dmx especially boys,this guy was the topic of those Good oldays, when hardcore rap was the deal, rest in peace, you made our teenage memories worthwhile, kids in nairaland won’t understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by sylve11: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Know all them jamz up there. I missed the good old days.

Just continue to journey well, Mr. Earl Simmons. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by LoveBitches4: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Each time I'm on pressure at work, I put his music in replay (What bitches want from my niggas) it makes me feel cool. What an icon The dog is a dog RIP your memories lane lives on :-
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Hakeem66: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2021
I have his full album and video then, so much like DMX.
RIP
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by mmadu4: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2021
fool
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by mmadu4: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Edusouls:
Rocked the airwaves in the late 1990s to late 2000, this guy was the joy of rap those days, we party every weekend with his song, he influenced us a lot those youthful days, people wanted to be hardcore like Dmx especially boys,this guy was the topic of those Good oldays, when hardcore rap was the deal, rest in peace, you made our teenage memories worthwhile, kids in nairaland won’t understand

old cargo
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by sinola(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Well the guy have 15 offsprings.
R.I.P Ruff Ryder.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Na easter happiness this man take go take overdose of highness so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by sammyj: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2021
DMX - Damien
smithval:

I so loved that "lord give me a sign" then.

Rest in peace DMX

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by cardoctor(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Baddest rap jams. RIP bro
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ogastone(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Rest in peace DMX
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
1. Who We Be

2. Get It On The Floor

3. We Right Here

4. Where The Hood At

5. Lord Give Me A Sign

6. One More Road To Cross

7. Here We Go Again.

8. With lots of his PRAYERS.

Rest in Peace Dark Man X

BeeBeeOóh Loves You, But GOD LOVES YOU THE MOST.

God bless you, Arinze a.k.a Alligator for making me love DMX music because, you no dey let our ear rest anytime we come your game house back then na DMX you dey always blast.

I hope there's dog in heaven so that DMX will continue from where he stopped on earth?

Mehnnnnnnnnn I was damn weak when I read the news of his death, if no bi PAC song na dmx song I dey blast
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
Earl Simmons, the gruff, evocative rapper from Yonkers, N.Y., better known as DMX, died on Friday at 50. He spent his final days on life support at White Plains Hospital in Westchester County after suffering a heart attack on April 2.

DMX was one of the most recognizable M.C.s in the late 1990s and early 2000s, years when hardcore New York rap could still stake a claim as hip-hop’s central concern.

Here are some Dmx top tracks of all time:
Dmx my niggarrr rest in power, it's such a painful world when I read about his childhood experience especially in the hands of his mother, I shed tears but niggarrr made it in life even though niggarrr was chasing or should I say troubles was chasing x around, gone to prison many times Damnnnnn it and drugs snuffed life outta x its painful end. Stay off drugs my niggarrrz one love.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ruffDiamond: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2021
"don't let nobody tell you what to hope and fear" (4times hook) in
No Love For Me by Dmx is one of the most maddest hook in the history of rap..similar to 2pac's hook "look for meee, ,lostin the whirlwind, lost in the whirlwind, me and my girlfriend ,lost in the whirlwind.. most rapper don't know what a hook is..it's not the same as the chorus..
Ain't No Sunshine No More ,Rip my dawg,.say hi to your granny,Mary Ella Holloway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by lekki1444: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2021
omofeyi:
Seriously, looks like man was huge back in the day
osf peruzzi
Indomie generation

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by CzarChris(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2021
RIP Dark Man X.

DMX was an icon in the rap game.

I still play "One More Road to Cross" till this day.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Oblongata: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2021
Explorers:
Ruff Ryders Anthem 98, was in JSS class. We bought lyrics books, took them to school to mime with portable cassette players.

The stress of getting these songs on cassette then, you had to buy empty cassettes, write down the tracks and pay dj to get the tracks for you.

Wasted money on battery for this cassette player.

Having large posters of your favorites rappers on the wall of your room.

You're a king if you can afford any of the hand carry cd/cassette players in pic 2&3 those days.

Nobody go hear word for the whole street.

RIP DMX
Na wa o, like play like play person done old be that, all these tins wey you talk still be like yesterday...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by lekki1444: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2021
KallmemrB0:
He's like the Olamide of the Hiphop World.. He had backs to backs chart topping hits in The US With different albums
next time you compare DMX to olamide i am going to slap somebody angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Rip legend
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2021
"Lord Give Me A Sign"..... Is this my new Edo bae the right girl for me?

RIP DMX, one love.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by thaoriginator: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
luminouz:
I like him small so RIP

The only rapper that ever moved me when he died was dagrin.

No other rapper ever came close since then
Indomie undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.