Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) (3550 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
I am a big toucher. I cannot be around a female without touching you casually somehow because I just love to. I honestly don't read any meaning to it and may not even in anyway find you sexually attractive but still I may casually hold your shoulders or your hand or waist or something..its almost impossible for me to be around a female and not touch you except I don't in anyway have any relationship with you. now my last relationship , my girlfriend hated it because she felt I never allowed her be by herself for any second but for me I was just enjoying my property in my head and honestly it was one of the reasons I got tired of the relationship because I want you to enjoy me touching you and I'm not even talking about sexxxx in any way just touching her body. so I'm a bit confused, I thought girls enjoyed being touched ? why do they always act like they hate it?
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by lilvicky68(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Girls always act the opposite way when they say stop they mean continue.. but if you touch and you receive dirty slap..no be me send you oh..

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
lmao I remember back then during teenage love...

she'd say to me "stop it i like it"

When most women visit you and then keep say they wanna go, they're simply alerting you for "nacks" wink

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by AfroKnight: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
May you not learn the hard way.

Men, learn to keep your hands to yourself if the woman is not your girlfriend or partner. No let them set trap for you o.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by JaneYave(f): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Even my boo will touch me only when necessary. Every other person should read the look on my face, if you cross your boundaries, expect a dirty slap. Touch only the touch loving ones! I was not there when you were gifted.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by NiRfreak(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Bros you are creepy from your story.. You don't go on touching gals all the time, even if it's your sister, hence you appear clingy, creepy and lacking emotional intelligence. Grow up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by spinna: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2021
JaneYave:
Even my boo will touch me only when necessary. Every other person should read the look on my face, if you cross your boundaries, expect a dirty slap. Touch only the touch loving ones! I was not there when you were gifted.

Im a serious toucher too.. i touch even strangers.. Touching breaks the ice.. but you touch with humour..and leave waist butt and boobs well alone . Black womens arms are beautiful. But with laws and rape allegations and what not i dont touch strangers like that again. Me i love touching but with consent
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by illicit(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2021
The ones that annoys me most are those that touch u during conversations

Just keep ur hands to urself becos I hate indiscriminate touches

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Hintona(f): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
How disgusting!

Op you are a creep.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Kondomatic(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Girls always act the opposite way when they say stop they mean continue.. but if you touch and you receive dirty slap..no be me send you oh..
Stop means stop if you don't want to get yourself into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by JaneYave(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
spinna:

Im a serious toucher too.. i touch even strangers.. Touching breaks the ice.. but you touch with humour..and leave waist butt and boobs well alone . Black womens arms are beautiful. But with laws and rape allegations and what not i dont touch strangers like that again. Me i love touching but with consent

You have a strong bond with your mum, I guess
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Master the art of a lady wanting the felt of your touch with that she will be all over you
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by VicM6: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
u for kuku go buy doll dey touch am anyhow u want na... Mr toucher.... hand no dey rest for one place... Nawa o
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by BigDawsNet: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Not all ladies

Some are sensitive

They don't want any sex related with you

So you better not touch what will change their mind...

I don't touch women anyhow
I'm a very simple gentlemen...

I only touch my gf

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Duplexxx: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na Gay you be
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Fvckyouall: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don't like touching people
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Unless I know you personally.

I personally don't fancy getting my waist touched. Na there my charm dey
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by NVSBL: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

The kind of mentality leading to rape cases.

If she says stop. Oga, stop.

If deep down she means the opposite, she'll learn to say yes/continue. If she goes to another guy, you've saved yourself from public property.

OP, I believe you've gotten your touchy touchy answer.
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by daewoorazer(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Don’t carry this ur mentality enter obodo oyinbo oooo, before dem wire you 35 years for sexual harassment....ordinary wink/harmless hugs for offices don carry plenty men dem wear orange jumpsuit ooo...

If your hand makes you to sin, better cut am off...na bible talk am oooh.

If na ur Gf and she dey tell u that kind thing, better break up with her ass ASAP!!! Me I dey slap my woman yansh frequently anytime I walk pass her and she dey enjoy am wella...big bumbum is meant to be spanked

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Getdabag: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Op your Just a creep, why would touch a stranger randomly, na slap u Wan recieve
Re: Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) by Deicide: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Maybe you should go stay in the North, make I hear say you touch person pikin anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl / A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . / Do You Think Your Crush Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.