Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,445 members, 6,347,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 05:21 AM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (44152 Views)

See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Scorned Nigerian Woman Warns Her Husband's Lover, Pastes Notice Of Her Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06
Damn it. This chapter is clearly more longer than i envisioned. No way I'm typing it all at once.

In as much as i wanted to drop it complete, i Guess una have to manage this Part. Tomorrow I'll complete it.

Enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06
Chapter 6...
Prophetic Saga..

~WARNING~

This chapter contains religious themes, please ignore my uncut shenenigans. I don't have shame again.

So a prophet was in town and he was going to run a three day programme in my church. The man was from my state of origin but had his church in my state of residence. He was quite popular, sorry i can't mention his name.

One month before the programme would start, a new member visited the church, yeah new members do attend every sunday but hers was different. She never went inside the main church, safe for weekly activities. She'll just pass direct to my sunday school class, grab a chair and a little child, locate the nearest wall socket and plug her Iphone charger, then proceed to alternate between tending to the child and chatting till church closes.

I ignored her for the first sunday, when she repeated same stunt next sunday, i rush her after service and asked for her name. Her name was pretty as her figure, i watched her walk away with a wry smile. She told me that she was from the state capital, but schools in my town, we quickly became buddies, exchanged numbers and took care of my kids together. She was really godsent....

Day 1. Friday.

"Make we go sleep o. Vigil na by 10pm." Ada said while we were watching a movie in the parlor.

I was disgusted at the obstruction. Grace was giving me a handjob under the blanket, and i was seconds away from bursting a nut, Grace removed her hand and grabbed her phone.

"Geez, it's past eight already...."

Like scurried rats, we all darted to our rooms. Instead of sleeping, i found my self rubbing my erection on Grace wrapper clad ass, she promptly raised her leg and attempted to trap it.

In seconds she turned and started agrresively kissing me. Heck, my number six informed me that we were going to church in two hours time. So it was wise if i respected myself and sleep. A prophet was going to be ministering. It was wise if i stay off sin. Not all nights are meant for romance, person suppose dey clean before going to church. Make prophet no use person start him programme.

While i was contemplating what to do next, Grace had slide off her wrapper and was stimulating her clit with my dick. Before i could stop her, my erection was already sliding into that moist hole. I gasped. And stifled a moan.

"Babe, we dey go church later oo." i managed to whisper, her tongue stopped me in my tracks as she began sliding in and out. She turned me on my back and straddled me. Wait, did i just type that well? Yes, i did. See Grace had never ridden me before. She just prefers romance', getting sucked and fingered, then turn and set her big ass for me while laying flat on her stomach after she cums once or twice depending on her mood and time limit. I'll mount her like a stallion and fųck her like a dog. She never accepts any position, not even my dear missionary. She usually say i was too big for her so she no want make i shift her womb. So setting that lizard style makes her big ass restrict my length in her, she enjoys it more.

Okay why was she riding me tonight? She was taking my full length untop of me and wasn't wincing, i could read 100% pleasure on her face. Okay don't blame me for what happened next.

I burst my nut in about 15 seconds. Fučk shit.

To say she was mad would be an understatement. I said don't blame me, if na you wey receive handjob of about 15 minutes earlier, then your shawty dey ride you for the first time, and she took in your full length. Mehn what could be better than that? Tell me...

She didn't give up on my soon flacid member, she pampered it till it came back to life. Before then i had never cum during second round. Well that record was squashed in about fifteen minutes. She had set a deadly doggy for me, i mean, she didn't lie all flat, she set better arched waist for me.

My Lawd!!! This is a new one, i plugged in to the hilt and she only moaned. Like where is my Grace? Who replaced her? What was happening? Or is this a Prophetic saga mainfestation?

She was meeting my strokes as we moan in unison, Ada and Victor were a wall away, they started shouting that we better sleep or fűck silently. If i hear say we hear...

We were jamming the bed post against the wall. Ada and Victor had to move to another bedroom. Grace and I happily fůcked away. By the time we had exhausted all styles. It was my third round and five minutes to 10pm. When i informed Grace with a panic, she calmly said i should just sleep, no need attending the programme that night, we could go the next day. I subtely agreed. But our slumber didn't last long.

First i heard the voices in my dream, two voices were asking that we wake up. I was in a dark hole, a lone light was above my head and I was levitating Slowly towards the light then i Woke up with a start. Grace and I had passed out naked. We hadn't locked the door either.

Ada and Victor were trying to wake us up. None of us moved, i tried to tell them that they should just leave us cause we ain't going again.. Them no gree. They dragged and cursed to no avail until Victor thought of the brilliant idea of baptising us.

"Swoosh...." water rained on the both of us. Grace was the first to spring up. I laid still, dripping and mad to the core but i was gonna sleep at home that night. Grace would veto me. Boy was i wrong.

"Oh my gawd!!! Uduak, what have we done? We dey fũck when we dey go meet Prophet? Are you okay?" she shouted and quickly grabbed a blanket to cover herself. Victor was gaping unashamedly.

She rushed out of bed, and made for the bathroom. I soon join her to wash our sins off. She handed me the sponge to soap her back, i found my self sponging her boobs instead. In minutes she held the shower pole and arch her waist again. My erection was in her location in seconds. Okay enough said. This is not Xvideos..

As we walked into the compound, about half an hour after 10pm, two jeeps and a hummer bus drove into the compound. It was the prophet and his team.

I was dressed in a white flowing gown, talk about the nerves, after fųcking before going to church, i still carry white clothe gbe body... Aiiiiiiii....

The Prophet stepped out of his car that moment and stared as we walk into the church building. I tried to get a back seat but the usher outwit me and sent us all to the front, we sat at the third row from the front. I began sweating somewhat. Something inside me knew that the night wasn't gonna end well.

The fresh boy Prophet with his jerry curls didn't help matters either cause as soon as he sat on the altar, his eyes fell on me. I felt guilty as hell. The man brought out his phone and was pressing until he was called up.

As supposed, he called out one scapegoat and started experimenting on the woman, he told her about her past, present and future. The woman was rolling in estacy. I was a little bit relieved that i wasn't called out.

I was a sitting duck as the Prophet called up persons after persons, he was dropping Bangers untop of bangers. People were rolling under anointing. I made sure to avoid eye contact while slugging myself very low on my chair but made sure to be shaking my head intermittently to avoid ushers coming to tap me thinking i was dozing.

Who in his right mind would sleep during that interesting service. The only thing missing was coke and pop corn. I was enjoying the unfolding drama. Even better than an action movie. People secrets were being laid bare. Heck, i even forgot my own sins for a minute.

Then it happened, man of God pointed towards my direction. I froze and turn back to see if another person was behind me. Well i pretended like i didn't hear. No be me them go use catch cruise na.

"I said that fair lady in white, come forward now. Before i'll begin to spill your secrets for every one to hear." the Prophet commanded.

Wait... I wasn't a lady, i ain't fair either. I was already smiling when it hit me. Wait, Grace wore white also and she was seated next to me. Awoooo, e don burst...

Grace looked at me calmly and stood up, my heart was racing faster than a formula 1 car. I wondered what was going through her mind. She didn't seem scared. She didn't need to. My heart was beating fast enough for the both of us.

The Prophet's choir took over for like 15 minutes, i couldn't breathe normally, i was waiting to hear, "go and call your boyfriend." i was already planning how to run out of the church.

The Prophet's hypeman... Sorry, his assistant started speaking in tongues, gingering the Prophet to prophesy. I was biting my lips as the Prophet took over and spoke to Grace.

"There's a secret only you and your Aunty know in your family. Am i lying or not?"

Grace screamed like a knife was plung into her heart. She went direct to the ground and laid flat, she was speaking heavily in tongues and gnashing her teeth while rolling around.

Nobody was more suprise than I, which day Grace turn prayer warrior? This is serious. She finally calm down and stood up, the Prophet off the mic to my disgust and spoke to her one on one. She'll scream out in fits of suprise while confirming what ever the Prophet was saying to her. Victor whispered to me if i had any idea what they were speaking about, i shook my head. Finally she was prayed for and solemnly walked back to her seat, she barely threw a glance at me as she hunched over and kept praying.

Okay, I've had enough, i excused myself with my tablet and small phone and went to charge them in my sunday school class.

I left the small phone still charging and went back in with just the tablet after an hour. There was no need to go out again. The Vigil was a banger.

As we closed, i went back to get my small phone, bang. Phone had disappeared. Only the charger remained. Like what So despite the presence of a Prophet, person still get mind come church steal. Nigerians would never cease to amaze me.

After searching for some minutes. I summouned courage and went to see the Prophet in the office. I explained everything to him. He assured me that the thief would be fished out the next day. I should calm down.

I left the office feeling unsatisfied. So many thoughts ran through my head. I informed Grace and co. The line was switched off when we tried it, we all walked home solemnly.

Nobody asked Grace what was prophesied to her. She only informed us that the Prophet gave her instructions for her Aunty so she was travelling back to Abuja in the morning.

I wasn't too impressed at her for hoading the truth but since it was her decision to withhold it from even me, there was nothing more i could do.

I guess we all take some secrets to the grave.... Or so i thought. My problem was my phone. If that man was legit, i hoped the thief would be exposed the next day. I just hoped.

[code]Day 2. Saturday.[/b]

Still I Rock

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06
Goodnight y'all...

The news of Prophet T.B Joshua clearly wrecked my day. I thought of skipping this chapter but since i don start. I must finish am..

Rest in peace... Sir...

Still I Rock...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06
Cadek , TimiOkeyinka and Pholou
I've replied una PMs. Please reply...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Babssoo(m): 12:37am On Jun 07
The Prophet's hypeman... Sorry, his assistant.....the rock you be choko.lwkmd, nice ☝️
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Raymonjays007(m): 12:45am On Jun 07
Lol TheRock no go believe that man prophecy if they no fish the thief out the next Day

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07
Guys I think I've outdone myself in this next chapter conclusion, I wish I had the patience to join all the chapter together.

I have been laughing while editing it, mehn the matter funny even me. I can't believe that I've been typing since 3pm, I finished rough draft by 5. 20pm. Damn...

I hope y'all enjoy the update as I did. I'll still read it again sef, its too sweet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by blesskewe(f): 6:30pm On Jun 07
[quote author=Therock5555 post=102453885]
Chapter 6...
Prophetic Saga..

~WARNING~

This chapter contains religious themes, please ignore my uncut shenenigans. I don't have shame again.

So a prophet was in town and he was going to run a three day programme in my church. The man was from my state of origin but had his church in my state of residence. He was quite popular, sorry i can't mention his name.

One month before the programme would start, a new member visited the church, yeah new members do attend every sunday but hers was different. She never went inside the main church, safe for weekly activities. She'll just pass direct to my sunday school class, grab a chair and a little child, locate the nearest wall socket and plug her Iphone charger, then proceed to alternate between tending to the child and chatting till church closes.

I ignored her for the first sunday, when she repeated same stunt next sunday, i rush her after service and asked for her name. Her name was pretty as her figure, i watched her walk away with a wry smile. She told me that she was from the state capital, but schools in my town, we quickly became buddies, exchanged numbers and took care of my kids together. She was really godsent....

Day 1. Friday.

"Make we go sleep o. Vigil na by 10pm." Ada said while we were watching a movie in the parlor.

I was disgusted at the obstruction. Grace was giving me a handjob under the blanket, and i was seconds away from bursting a nut, Grace removed her hand and grabbed her phone.

"Geez, it's past eight already...."

Like scurried rats, we all darted to our rooms. Instead of sleeping, i found my self rubbing my erection on Grace wrapper clad ass, she promptly raised her leg and attempted to trap it.

In seconds she turned and started agrresively kissing me. Heck
Boss man, still u rock
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Moblux(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07
Therock5555:
Guys I think I've outdone myself in this next chapter conclusion, I wish I had the patience to join all the chapter together.

I have been laughing while editing it, mehn the matter funny even me. I can't believe that I've been typing since 3pm, I finished rough draft by 5. 20pm. Damn...

I hope y'all enjoy the update as I did. I'll still read it again sef, its too sweet.

Why was post deleted ?
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by rabiudon: 6:50pm On Jun 07
Therock5555:
[code]Chapter 6
Moblux post=102479481:

Why was post deleted ?

My problem was my phone. If that man was legit, i hoped the thief would be exposed the next day. I just hoped.

[code]Day 2. Saturday.

Still I Rock
waiting man
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 8:20pm On Jun 07
The rock5555 account has been suspended so I would be posting on his behalf.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by bishop212(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07
Therock5555:

I wanted to divide it into three but make I chop liver type am once... I don't wanna waste any more time again...

Still I Rock...
Baba how far na? We dey wait o
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Nasww22nasww: 9:33pm On Jun 07
Hi

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08
Hi guys, make una no vex, I'm supposed to be dropping chapter 7 by now, no thanks to antispaambot for kicking my ass just after I posted yesterday, the update was hidden too.

I sent the chapter to a friend here, she got banned for posting it, I tried third person, he got banned also....

I dont know what rules were broken, there was nothing erotic in the post sef.

I'm gonna try again, if I still get banned, make una know say this story don end be that. If I don't get banned, chapter 7 will drop later... Thanks to y'all...

3 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by swiz123(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08
Therock5555:
Hi guys, make una no vex, I'm supposed to be dropping chapter 7 by now, no thanks to antispaambot for kicking my ass just after I posted yesterday, the update was hidden too.

I sent the chapter to a friend here, she got banned for posting it, I tried third person, he got banned also....

I'm gonna try again, if I still get banned, make una know say this story don end be that. If I don't get banned, chapter 7 will drop later... Thanks to y'all...

That antibot behaves like a robot. Robots sef are better. Why flag a post without notifying the person of the reason for it...

That's why most of d mods support Buhari.. nonsense!!
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by bishop212(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08
Therock5555:

Who invent this antbot sef?? Be like e dey malfunction...Boss open Fb page post the complete story there ...this story nor fit end like that oo
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Great007: 10:49pm On Jun 08
@therock5555, maybe its time you created your own portal that you can upload to freely. Your story captivates with good sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by lilachiever(m): 6:40am On Jun 09
Therock5555:

Boss, why not type it on your notepad, screenshot and post it here.

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by bishop212(m): 8:27am On Jun 09
lilachiever:

Boss, why not type it on your notepad, screenshot and post it's here.

Good idea mahn[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Gynn: 6:30pm On Jun 09
lilachiever:

Boss, why not type it on your notepad, screenshot and post it here.

Great idea

I must confess I'll feel I'm missing something if Op cannot complete this story.

Great story teller you are Therock55555

I'm sure many silent readers feel same way too
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 6:40pm On Jun 09
Uduak how far you wan try again or should I.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Cylovee(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09
am back the story has gone far let me catch up...
Modify: now that FG has fall into the trap by banning twitter [next facebook will follow with Dstv] these is the time for Nairaland to up there game and fix all these unnecessary antibot. Try posting the story in bit Therock5555
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kenarr(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09
Why is anitbot disturbing our reggae.. The rock pls try again let's see. Been refreshing this page since today.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Afz9095(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09
Therock5555:

Cc: farano, Rocktation

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 10:01pm On Jun 09
E be like say rock don chop ban again make I try
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kroos205(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09
Therock5555:

Try snap and upload
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 12:46am On Jun 10
Hey guys, just finished serving my fourth ban in 48 hours. I'm really tired now.

I'll drop official statement tomorrow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.