Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (64873 Views)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman; Man Dies From Bullet 20 Years After He Dodged It / See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Damn it. This chapter is clearly more longer than i envisioned. No way I'm typing it all at once.

In as much as i wanted to drop it complete, i Guess una have to manage this Part. Tomorrow I'll complete it.

Enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chapter 6...
Prophetic Saga..

~WARNING~

This chapter contains religious themes, please ignore my uncut shenenigans. I don't have shame again.

So a prophet was in town and he was going to run a three day programme in my church. The man was from my state of origin but had his church in my state of residence. He was quite popular, sorry i can't mention his name.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Goodnight y'all...

The news of Prophet T.B Joshua clearly wrecked my day. I thought of skipping this chapter but since i don start. I must finish am..

Rest in peace... Sir...

Still I Rock...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cadek , TimiOkeyinka and Pholou
I've replied una PMs. Please reply...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Babssoo(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2021
The Prophet's hypeman... Sorry, his assistant.....the rock you be choko.lwkmd, nice ☝️
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Raymonjays007(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Lol TheRock no go believe that man prophecy if they no fish the thief out the next Day

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Guys I think I've outdone myself in this next chapter conclusion, I wish I had the patience to join all the chapter together.

I have been laughing while editing it, mehn the matter funny even me. I can't believe that I've been typing since 3pm, I finished rough draft by 5. 20pm. Damn...

I hope y'all enjoy the update as I did. I'll still read it again sef, its too sweet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by blesskewe(f): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Therock5555 post=102453885]
Chapter 6...
Prophetic Saga..

~WARNING~

This chapter contains religious themes, please ignore my uncut shenenigans. I don't have shame again.

So a prophet was in town and he was going to run a three day programme in my church. The man was from my state of origin but had his church in my state of residence. He was quite popular, sorry i can't mention his name.

One month before the programme would start, a new member visited the church, yeah new members do attend every sunday but hers was different. She never went inside the main church, safe for weekly activities. She'll just pass direct to my sunday school class, grab a chair and a little child, locate the nearest wall socket and plug her Iphone charger, then proceed to alternate between tending to the child and chatting till church closes.

I ignored her for the first sunday, when she repeated same stunt next sunday, i rush her after service and asked for her name. Her name was pretty as her figure, i watched her walk away with a wry smile. She told me that she was from the state capital, but schools in my town, we quickly became buddies, exchanged numbers and took care of my kids together. She was really godsent....

Day 1. Friday.

"Make we go sleep o. Vigil na by 10pm." Ada said while we were watching a movie in the parlor.

I was disgusted at the obstruction. Grace was giving me a handjob under the blanket, and i was seconds away from bursting a nut, Grace removed her hand and grabbed her phone.

"Geez, it's past eight already...."

Like scurried rats, we all darted to our rooms. Instead of sleeping, i found my self rubbing my erection on Grace wrapper clad ass, she promptly raised her leg and attempted to trap it.

In seconds she turned and started agrresively kissing me. Heck
Boss man, still u rock
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Moblux(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Therock5555:
Guys I think I've outdone myself in this next chapter conclusion, I wish I had the patience to join all the chapter together.

I have been laughing while editing it, mehn the matter funny even me. I can't believe that I've been typing since 3pm, I finished rough draft by 5. 20pm. Damn...

I hope y'all enjoy the update as I did. I'll still read it again sef, its too sweet.

Why was post deleted ?
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by rabiudon: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Therock5555:
[code]Chapter 6
Moblux post=102479481:

Why was post deleted ?

My problem was my phone. If that man was legit, i hoped the thief would be exposed the next day. I just hoped.

[code]Day 2. Saturday.

Still I Rock
waiting man
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
The rock5555 account has been suspended so I would be posting on his behalf.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by bishop212(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Therock5555:

I wanted to divide it into three but make I chop liver type am once... I don't wanna waste any more time again...

Still I Rock...
Baba how far na? We dey wait o
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Nasww22nasww: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hi guys, make una no vex, I'm supposed to be dropping chapter 7 by now, no thanks to antispaambot for kicking my ass just after I posted yesterday, the update was hidden too.

I sent the chapter to a friend here, she got banned for posting it, I tried third person, he got banned also....

I dont know what rules were broken, there was nothing erotic in the post sef.

I'm gonna try again, if I still get banned, make una know say this story don end be that. If I don't get banned, chapter 7 will drop later... Thanks to y'all...

3 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by swiz123(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Therock5555:
Hi guys, make una no vex, I'm supposed to be dropping chapter 7 by now, no thanks to antispaambot for kicking my ass just after I posted yesterday, the update was hidden too.

I sent the chapter to a friend here, she got banned for posting it, I tried third person, he got banned also....

I'm gonna try again, if I still get banned, make una know say this story don end be that. If I don't get banned, chapter 7 will drop later... Thanks to y'all...

That antibot behaves like a robot. Robots sef are better. Why flag a post without notifying the person of the reason for it...

That's why most of d mods support Buhari.. nonsense!!
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by bishop212(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Therock5555:

Who invent this antbot sef?? Be like e dey malfunction...Boss open Fb page post the complete story there ...this story nor fit end like that oo
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Great007: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
@therock5555, maybe its time you created your own portal that you can upload to freely. Your story captivates with good sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by lilachiever(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Therock5555:

Boss, why not type it on your notepad, screenshot and post it here.

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by bishop212(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
lilachiever:

Boss, why not type it on your notepad, screenshot and post it's here.

Good idea mahn[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Gynn: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
lilachiever:

Boss, why not type it on your notepad, screenshot and post it here.

Great idea

I must confess I'll feel I'm missing something if Op cannot complete this story.

Great story teller you are Therock55555

I'm sure many silent readers feel same way too
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Uduak how far you wan try again or should I.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
am back the story has gone far let me catch up...
Modify: now that FG has fall into the trap by banning twitter [next facebook will follow with Dstv] these is the time for Nairaland to up there game and fix all these unnecessary antibot. Try posting the story in bit Therock5555
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kenarr(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Why is anitbot disturbing our reggae.. The rock pls try again let's see. Been refreshing this page since today.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Afz9095(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Therock5555:

Cc: farano, Rocktation

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
E be like say rock don chop ban again make I try
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kroos205: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Therock5555:

Try snap and upload
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Hey guys, just finished serving my fourth ban in 48 hours. I'm really tired now.

I'll drop official statement tomorrow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.