Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? (21586 Views)

Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Gorillabrain: 3:27am On Apr 10, 2021
PCG001:
нardѕнιp never нιт yoυ well well na vagιna мaттer y'all dey тalĸ aвoυт тнιѕ мιdnιgнт wнιle yoυr мaтeѕ are вeѕιde тнeιr lapтopѕ нυѕтlιng lιĸe pιĸιn wey no geт parenт laтer yoυ go coмe onlιne coмe dey вeg ғor мoney ѕнaмeleѕѕ ғolĸѕundecided

you dey crazy type wetting person fit read.. Ewu!
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by GboyegaD(m): 3:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Guess I'm too traditional. What are we doing in a relationship if we don't have the goal of marriage in mind?
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Gorillabrain: 3:35am On Apr 10, 2021
I will not let her go like that.. She must return all the goods i bought for her during the relationship orelse i will give her serious injury to remember me in life. No be lie all nowadays girls are useless.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by saajus: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2021
I move. Somebody somewhere is dying to have the food that was rejected by another person. Life is too short.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by sisisioge: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Reason a private proposal is better....you an both be real and talk about things. By the way, there is nothing to do other than to either break the relationship or continue to make it better.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by ZooOga: 4:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Papa Pete Edochie said man up, grab your nuts and keep it moving.

DMX's predecessors Sugar Hill Gang in yankee said "Everybody go: Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn
You see, if your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend" grin

The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCK99wHrk0
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Tonyx5(m): 4:20am On Apr 10, 2021
PCG001:
нardѕнιp never нιт yoυ well well
na vagιna мaттer y'all dey тalĸ aвoυт тнιѕ мιdnιgнт
wнιle yoυr мaтeѕ are вeѕιde тнeιr lapтopѕ нυѕтlιng lιĸe pιĸιn wey no geт parenт
laтer yoυ go coмe onlιne coмe dey вeg ғor мoney
ѕнaмeleѕѕ ғolĸѕundecided
Oga STFU, you and who dey beg for money...do your Yahoo or whatever in peace make we hear word abeg
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27am On Apr 10, 2021
PCG001:
нardѕнιp never нιт yoυ well well
na vagιna мaттer y'all dey тalĸ aвoυт тнιѕ мιdnιgнт
wнιle yoυr мaтeѕ are вeѕιde тнeιr lapтopѕ нυѕтlιng lιĸe pιĸιn wey no geт parenт
laтer yoυ go coмe onlιne coмe dey вeg ғor мoney
ѕнaмeleѕѕ ғolĸѕundecided
Hahahahah true grin grin so many fools, if you like give vagina people the world and beyond she will still nag and complain, even share it to your gate man
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Lexusgs430: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:
Me: Before then, I must be sure we both are marriage-driven.

I really don't know what I'll do if I get a NO.

What about you?

Makes you wonder, what she was expecting from the relationship.......

Simply means, you are only good for something and not the others......

You figure out, what that thing is........ wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2021
If you know your worth, she will even be the one to be reminding you and asking you when you will come and see her people and pay her bride price...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by fabsyl(m): 4:36am On Apr 10, 2021
I move after collecting every single penny and gift I spent on her. I wl gladly return d sex she gave me, that's only Wat dey can give.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by nextstep(m): 4:38am On Apr 10, 2021
What the? Move on. What else is one supposed to do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Yankee101: 4:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Throw a party
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Duplexxx: 4:53am On Apr 10, 2021
I will stop giving her doggy style
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by lexy2014: 5:00am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

Wrong answer.

If u no d right answer, why are u asking?
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by ameliawilliams1: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2021
I will start finding another one LOL
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Chirowman(m): 5:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Pweetyccee(f): 5:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Nothing
Just move on
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Marriage driven...lol

chatinent:

What about you?
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by krissconnect(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2021
lahp:
will go to a cool environment light up my smoke wash down with a bottle of chelsea

cant kill myself

what these bitches want from a nigga
RIP DMX

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

What about you?
Go home and relax first.
After you must've cleared your head up, begin to look for woman that is far better than her in all ways possible.
And don't forget, the most important thing is make more money so you won't look back start thinking shit about her.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Munzy14(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

What about you?
First of all proposal is not african....

When it comes to marriage, when you are ready, financially, mentally and otherwise....Simply discuss with her....And let her go home and prepare as you are coming with your kinsmen to knock on her parents door.

This is the way our parents and ancestors did theirs...in fact this is where our blessings in marriage begin to accumulate..

Some ladies are master in pretence...A lady may pretend to be into u, but in real sense she is holding on for the next guy...boom u come kneel down for public onto proposal by romeo and juliet way and get a no....cheesy

2seconds u burst into depression and become a shadow of yourself...And not everyone recovers from it...some most times end their life or become useless.....Or even begin taking substances.

just like someone said up there he will smoke...grin men use smoke and drink to mask up depression most times.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by AHCB: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2021
There's no such thing as she rejecting my proposal because before I propose, I'll damn well know she's going to accept.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Dreyton36: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Propose ke
You mean I should kneel on one knee asking a girls to be my responsibility? Are u serious rn?

Just give her belle , she and her family go beg u to accept her , it's that simple

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by lookingfly: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

What about you?
if gal never de disturb you about the direction of the relationship or ask when you're coming to see her parents, oga no propose ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Sammy07:
Nwanyiogwashi

She no fit reject.

Nwanyiogwashi.
Will you marry me.
Fergie001
Come bear witness
[/s]

You have to be governor of ondo state or minister before I consider you grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by chatinent: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2021
lookingfly:
if gal never de disturb you about the direction of the relationship or ask when you're coming to see her parents, oga no propose ooo.

This is a good combo.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by chatinent: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Munzy14:

First of all proposal is not african....

When it comes to marriage, when you are ready, financially, mentally and otherwise....Simply discuss with her....And let her go home and prepare as you are coming with your kinsmen to knock on her parents door.

This is the way our parents and ancestors did theirs...in fact this is where our blessings in marriage begin to accumulate..

Some ladies are master in pretence...A lady may pretend to be into u, but in real sense she is holding on for the next guy...boom u come kneel down for public onto proposal by romeo and juliet way and get a no....cheesy

2seconds u burst into depression and become a shadow of yourself...And not everyone recovers from it...some most times end their life or become useless.....Or even begin taking substances.

just like someone said up there he will smoke...grin men use smoke and drink to mask up depression most times.

The taking substance part got me laughing. I can't do that for any situation whatsoever.

However, thanks for your input. That's a great idea.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by chatinent: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Anakojum:

Go home and relax first.
After you must've cleared your head up, begin to look for woman that is far better than her in all ways possible.
And don't forget, the most important thing is make more money so you won't look back start thinking shit about her.
And after everything you are rejected again? What happens?
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by chatinent: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2021
KIDfurniture:
Marriage driven...lol

There is a definition I give to that word.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by chatinent: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Makes you wonder, what she was expecting from the relationship.......

Simply means, you are only good for something and not the others......

You figure out, what that thing is........ wink

I grab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without plenty of sex, your Vigina would waste away ; New Research ( Photo ) / My Fiance Is A Virgin / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.