Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? (21611 Views)

Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by AntiWailer: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Relationship ends

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by GeneralPula: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2021
Everyday nah for useless questions here..

Una no dey taya..
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:58am On Apr 10, 2021
zagorakis:
I don't believe any girl am dating can decline my offer/proposal
don't be too sure nigga sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by elmagnifico411(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2021
I'll just bring out my 'discman' loaded with craig david's song and beging to whistle; "I'm walking away from the troubles in my life..."

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by WebbyGuyy: 1:00am On Apr 10, 2021
nothing oo
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by marvin906(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Enter bar order goat meat peppersoup with two moutuary standard Heineken...
I didn't come to this life to be depressed cause of a woman

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by ogechchukwu: 1:03am On Apr 10, 2021
If she refused you .

Just know that you not hustling harder .it means you not doing well especially if she is Nigeria girl .

You go back and hustle harder .
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Aguilar(m): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Move on, no time to dey cry say she reject me. I always put my family first above anybody cos I know that they can never reject me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Ashirioluwa: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Move on.........life continues
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2021
though I will feel it and e go pain me die..but as everything in life, i will just take it as normal and see that she us not my wife..simple.I will move on!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by PoliteActivist: 1:16am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:
Me: Before then, I must be sure we both are marriage-driven.

I really don't know what I'll do if I get a NO.

What about you?

Celebrate. Now everyone has seen I've tried, I'll henceforth stay single with no qualms, and have girlfriends and baby mamas as I wish
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Ashirioluwa: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2021
ogechchukwu:
If she refused you .

Just know that you not hustling harder .it means you not doing well especially if she is Nigeria girl .

You go back and hustle harder .

I disagree because you’re doing well is not a guarantee that she will accept your proposal especially if she only needs you for the material things.

Some of these ladies only prefer to mess or flirt with you than to marry you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

I've said this here countless times that I'd rather have my diick hanged over an electric pole that's across Suleja road for life than bend my royal knees just to propose to one load of wahala to come into my life and start tormenting me

It's either I sit down and propose to her while she's on her feet or I'll simply say it to her like this-"Afa, your mind dey? Yes or No?

Na me talk am

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by BruncleZuma: 1:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Go home, buy me 10 crates of beer, 1 goat, and BBQ ingredients and throw owambe for all my neighbours It's not everyday one gets to re-evaluate their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2021
It's probably because you're broke and you lack ambition.... especially if she's a nigerian chic, you should move on and stop being a loser.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by ehissi(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2021
I will propose to my other girlfriend!!! Chikenan
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Chukwute: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Pregnant girls do not reject proposals grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2021
I will kee myself ni

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

As if I wan propose before!!!

Me to the geh: Are your parents around,I'd like to see them next week.

Next week in her parent's house: I want to marry your daughter. No bill me too much for bride price. Just 50 guests at reception. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by luminouz(m): 1:38am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:
Me: Before then, I must be sure we both are marriage-driven.

I really don't know what I'll do if I get a NO.

What about you?
Nawa o...a redpiller kneeling to propose..

That's fuqin weird
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by notoriousbabe: 1:41am On Apr 10, 2021
All I know is that sniper is now very ship in the market
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by jamiudarex(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2021
omo I go just give her uppercut straight up
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by StPete: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Life no hard na. Once she rejects, there's always a thousand others who will openly and gladly accept. I'd dump her and move on with the snap of my finger
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by ImpactCrater: 2:52am On Apr 10, 2021
What is Proposal?
why do I have to ask a girl to marry me as if she is going to be doing me a damn favor?
So all along that I have been in a relationship with her what is supposed to be the goal od wasting time?
Asking you out is actually the proposal.
I fyou are lucky, I ask you when do you want me to see your parents but not any simpish nonsense of being tense about her response to a public foolishness.
The worst part is the kneeling part. If I ask the fools out there, why do they kneel? I don't think they have any rational answer apart from what they see being done in western movies.
So bros, don't waste your time 'proposing' to any idiot that you are going to slave for for the rest of your life without any reward or even gratitude.
If you want to marry her, just arrange to go to her parents - and pay the cultural rites and respect. Thant's all.
If she does not like it like that ...YOU MOVE.
Women are all over the place desperate to hook their own fools.
May God give you a woman who is not so selfish and who will respect your role as a leader and provider but don't be a goddamn SIMP with some stupid proposal shit.
You are actually doing her a favor taking her off the 'hookup' list where boys will use her toto to play ping -pong and not the other way round.

But I also realise that a simp is a simp, so do you what you can rationally explain to yourself and find peace in your decison.

Good luck and fortune, my friend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by feeloscar(m): 2:57am On Apr 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

we've got no idea what they want my niqqa...

meanwhile, Rest on DMX. Real niqqas dieing seems like heaven is the place to be
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by poyet(m): 3:11am On Apr 10, 2021
E go pain me, but will do what Nigerians currently say: "We move".
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by seanwilliam(m): 3:15am On Apr 10, 2021
I doubt if my currently girlfriends can reject my proposal . Girls wey Dey cry if I no reply their chats for morning till night due to busyness, if I kon propose to them , dem go sharparly say yes ..

Btw, I can’t kneel and propose to a woman . Never !
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by realstars: 3:20am On Apr 10, 2021
I Will Put It In My Finger And Move To The Next Level.
Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by Stonerobaba(m): 3:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Before I propose I would have observe some positivity and commitments on her part in the relationship. Won't even dare it if those are not there.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? by uthlaw: 3:26am On Apr 10, 2021
PCG001:
нardѕнιp never нιт yoυ well well na vagιna мaттer y'all dey тalĸ aвoυт тнιѕ мιdnιgнт wнιle yoυr мaтeѕ are вeѕιde тнeιr lapтopѕ нυѕтlιng lιĸe pιĸιn wey no geт parenт laтer yoυ go coмe onlιne coмe dey вeg ғor мoney ѕнaмeleѕѕ ғolĸѕundecided
oya na....baba kini update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.