Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? (855 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man / My CRUSH With Cropper Kellz Complete Episodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:16am On Apr 10, 2021
You know that at some point. We crush on someone and a friend might just be like oh' I like this girl or dude. Pls work him/her for me.
Question 1: Did you you do it?
2: How did you feel after doing it?
3: Did you feel guilty and dumb for what you did after you hooked them up
4: If you haven't done it before and it comes your way. What will you do if a friend tell you to hook him/her up with someone you are crushing on?
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by happykidArotiba(m): 3:21am On Apr 10, 2021
D. I will hook them up and watch how things unfold, afterall, some crushes are better left as crushes!!.
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by chatinent: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2021
If I can arrange my crush for sb, then she's my leftover.

Well, that's by the way.
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2021
happykidArotiba:
D. I will hook them up and watch how things unfold, afterall, some crushes are better left as crushes!!.
Do you think you will be able to cope when they make up and do all that lovers things in your presence?
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:
If I can arrange my crush for sb, then she's my leftover.

Well, that's by the way.
Left over?? You are funny
You didn't even have a kiss not to talk of having sex with her. All you did was explore your mindset and think about illusion
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by Iamtoyosii: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2021
If such a situation ever comes, ll let my guy know have gotta crush on her, but as me no dy dy emotionally attached to anyone,or let's say I can control my emotions, I go still run am for them, then see how it unfolds between them ,anyhow it goes ,life goes on.
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by DSC7: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Left over?? You are funny
You didn't even have a kiss not to talk of having sex with her. All you did was explore your mindset and think about illusion

He said IF
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
DSC7:

He said IF
He doesn't get the point. Any body can arrange their crush for a friend. In fact your crush might like that friend you introduce.
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by DSC7: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

He doesn't get the point. Any body can arrange their crush for a friend. In fact your crush might like that friend you introduce.

Anybody?....

Most ladies wouldn't try that cos they are too Jealous...
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by paulolee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
who crush help?? I package am for toniwire dt year for street....d gee run me 20k instantly as d bea agree to visit..
he bun d bea well all weekend and after that runs, d bea come cool down for my side..
I straff all my crushness comot for her body for 3 days straight....
na dt day i come realize say "beauty lies in d eyes of guys wey never straff bea"
after dt kpanshing, i kum de wonder wetin I bin see for d bea body self bcoz she no kum fine again...I jus uncrush n blank her.
I made moni with her n got nunu till I tire...dts how we roll..
Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by HammedOlanaija(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
DSC7:

Anybody?....

Most ladies wouldn't try that cos they are too Jealous...
Exactly my point too. So they don't go backstabbing each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Hook Up Your Crush With A Friend? How Did You Feel? by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
paulolee:
who crush help?? I package am for toniwire dt year for street....d gee run me 20k instantly as d bea agree to visit..
he bun d bea well all weekend and after that runs, d bea come cool down for my side..
I straff all my crushness comot for her body for 3 days straight....
na dt day i come realize say "beauty lies in d eyes of guys wey never straff bea"
after dt kpanshing, i kum de wonder wetin I bin see for d bea body self bcoz she no kum fine again...I jus uncrush n blank her.
I made moni with her n got nunu till I tire...dts how we roll..
Paulo the bad guy. You talk like you ain't saint. Like you some kinda love-vendor that runs bae for someone Lol

(1) (Reply)

When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill / My 8.2 Inches Big Black Corrk For Mature Females Wanting To Have Fun To The Full / Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.