Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? (911 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / Ladies, can you marry a man that behaves like your father? / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Muna4real(f): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
I had a discussion with my course mates and this issue came up, like how do you handle a child like Bobrisky? A boy that behaves like a girl. What will you do? Some said they would kill him, some said they will deliver him in church, some said they would disown him, some said they would just let him leave his life. How do you handle a situation like that?
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Ezehillary(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
I will poisen he she
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Intersexxsherry(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Support them, you may never know it could be this. Read here www.nairaland.com/6774120
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Muna4real(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ezehillary:
I will poisen he she

Your child? shocked
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Disown him, period!
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Muna4real(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Disown him, period!

Okay
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Muna4real:
I had a discussion with my course mates and this issue came up, like how do you handle a child like Bobrisky? A boy that behaves like a girl. What will you do? Some said they would kill him, some said they will deliver him in church, some said they would disown him, some said they would just let him leave his life. How do you handle a situation like that?
Let the child have have same freedom to be as every other child out there has and deserves. undecided
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by JOACHINpedro: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Very simple situation. I only hope to find out at the early stage
★ I'll first love him
★I'll watch his circle of friends (he must have learnt it somewhere or from someone)
★ I'll try as much as I can to hang out more often with him
★ Enroll him in a karateka academy
★ teach him how to chyke chicks
★ Add a little tiny bit of red pill

He won't see the need to look feminine after I'm through with him

The aforementioned is from a personal experience sha

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by arthurwillia(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Disown na the best option

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Muna4real(f): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Very simple situation. I only hope to find out at the early stage
★ I'll first love him
★I'll watch his circle of friends (he must have learnt it somewhere or from someone)
★ I'll try as much as I can to hang out more often with him
★ Enroll him in a karateka academy
★ teach him how to chyke chicks
★ Add a little tiny bit of red pill

He won't see the need to look feminine after I'm through with him

The aforementioned is from a personal experience sha

Wow! This could be the best way.
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
A son who has chose to have found pleasure in the nyash of his fellow boy will definitely not escape the full wrath of my smack down undecided

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Freelane33(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
I’ll feed him to the lion in the zoo . No stress
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by KingDash: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
I go boil am like yam...
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Choi.
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Hziyech: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nothing
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by KingDash: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hziyech:
Nothing
useless chelsea fan.
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Hziyech: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingDash:
useless chelsea fan.
who is a chelsea fan here
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by KingDash: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hziyech:
who is a chelsea fan here
my mistake..
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Hziyech: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingDash:
my mistake..
Smh
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Amudeneogu: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
I will advice him not to follow the foot step of bobilisky, i will tell him that bobilisky has commited an abomination unto God and mankind which punishment is very sever.
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Give it sniper and put it out of its misery undecided
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is that not the reason why the trashcan was created
Re: How Will You Handle A Child that behaves Like Bobrisky? by Adeesther56(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pray, prayer is the master key

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. / 5 Of The Sexiest American Female Singers That’ll Get You Hard (PHOTOS) / Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.