Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! (52797 Views)

Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / If You Know You Know, Don't Tell Anyone, Just 10 People Needed For This. / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2022
OKWUSIGO:

You are 100% right, forex is difficult to learn but when you master the craft; it won't be difficult, and you will make steady earnings even if you lose it will be 1 loss in 10 trades.

What matters is your strategy, this is just the summary of your success. I just finished mastering my strategy (partly from my mentor) last month after learning for almost a year now.

So get a superb strategy with several confluence edge, and thank me later.

You're right!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
OKWUSIGO:

You are 100% right, forex is difficult to learn but when you master the craft; it won't be difficult, and you will make steady earnings even if you lose it will be 1 loss in 10 trades.

What matters is your strategy, this is just the summary of your success. I just finished mastering my strategy (partly from my mentor) last month after learning for almost a year now.

So get a superb strategy with several confluence edge, and thank me later.

You're right!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2022
Lekan239:
I might be a ignorant fellow, but I'm just looking for clarification and fact so please could you and the my question.

Since you know about this courses and even recommended them, the I believe you must have read through the courses yourself and applied the knowledge in forex.

So tell me sir, where you able to make it big using forex? did you become rich trading forex or you have another source of income where you earn the majority of your assess?

Please don't take this personal sir, I'm just a a small boy who want to learn. Thanks.

I do have multiple streams of income; but Forex trading, for now, remains my major.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2022
Draconian:
I registered with the Kindle Publisher, but I am confused about the bank account details. Can you help out?

Open an account with Payoneer. Use your real Nigerian details, okay.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2022
ThothHermes:
Koinonia

Partnership. Intimacy. Fellowship.
grin
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2022

You just jump in here to form Koinonia boy. You obviously have never traded forex but have "heard" and discussed about it.

If you have traded forex before you will first agree with what the dude wrote before disagreeing.

I was trained by Pneuma FX, Apostles own Pneuma FX. I was even trained directly by Apostle Josh himself, with attendance of some of those I'm sure you look up to as a students of the class. I was a trader for a long time with highs and lows and after my whole experience, I gave come to the conclusion that A BUSINESS YOU CAN'T CONTROL IS NO BUSINESS AT ALL That is why Ejimi and more of those people you refer to as Mentors survive on their books and trainings more than they survive on proceeds from real Trading.

Stop countering people when you don't have an experience.

Yes o. You can say that again and again.
Lols. Koinonia has helped my life o. Truth be told.

Ehen! I believe as at replying this thread; it's 1 year+; now, so you know I have garnered and gathered experience. So, I won't speak as I spoke last year.

I will always agree, FOREX CAN MAKE YOU IMMENSELY WEALTHY.

How can you think that a market that exchanges in hands, $7.2T daily can't make you rich??

It simply means you're doing something wrong!!!

Those that are winning are humans like you and I.

Yes, you can't control the business; that's why you have trailing stops, pending orders and stop losses.

Yes, I quoted Ejimi; because I honour him and I'm loyal to his course for his commitment towards Forex trading and the body of Christ.

Don't just conclude that I have no experience. I started trading since 2016 and I came across Ejimi in 2021.

I have reassembled new cabinet of mentors and the whole game has changed, hitherto. Everything!

You should know that there are different set of beings when it comes to trading Forex. Others will touch it, feel the fire and run. I'm not so. Taking the risk is my hobby.

We need to change the narrative of how we trade in Nigeria. It's not about flipping flipping. Let's always think long term.

I have lost, blown, margin-called my accounts; but that was before... CONSISTENCY (staying power) and always open to learning kept me going.

Forex trading, itself, is not for everyone. Plainly!

I kept trading my accounts until one of my brokers called me and asked me, "Would I mind if I sell my strategy and allow other traders to copy?"

Last year was history. When you go there, you will find not even my footprints.

We are headed for Trading floors, Hedge Fund managements and institutional Trading.

Whatever thy hands findeth to do; do it with all thy might.

See you at the other side.

#SirJoe

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

Oga ejimi always profitable,ATM lockdown strategy was lit,the man is good

See experienced student now.

Cheers boss!

grin
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nongovernmental: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2022
This is a great thread to recommend to every beginner and person trying to find their path in making money in FOREX.

We need such threads for Experiential Education of People in the society.

I'll also do well to drop an important financial update which people interested in investing on themselves thorough Cryptocurrencies and NFTs can Read up on and Follow Through with.

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nongovernmental: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Nongovernmental:
This is a great thread to recommend to every beginner and person trying to find their path in making money in FOREX.

We need such threads for Experiential Education of People in the society.

I'll also do well to drop an important financial update which people interested in investing on themselves thorough Cryptocurrencies and NFTs can Read up on and Follow Through with.

Don't waste your precious time online just reading news.

Learn to Invest in Yourself Digitally and Cryptographically:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Read the thread below:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

The 6-6-6 Coins Report:

As Analysed by The Maildrops Portal:

With the Revolotto coin already shooting 1134.65% within the last 24 hours; we are all ahead in good profits with Our Bullish Coins Selection.

However;

Since we are still losing momentum on the other coins, we have to calculate Net Profit from the Profit and Losses of All The Coins Selection which we made.

Mathematically;

- 1.62 + 0.13 - 10.38 -41.74 -16.87 + 18.32 + 1.13 + 1134.65 - 25.95 - 14.60 = 1,043.07%

So;

Financially;

If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $12 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $10.4307.

In the same vein, If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $120 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $104.307.

Right Now;
All Profits can be locked by converting Profits into Stable Coins as We Hold These Coins Further for More Profitable Outcome.

We Roll On.

The 10dollars Maildrops Portal.

The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies - The Credible, Profitable and Ultimate Ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Lillord(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
BadRadio:
90% Forex brokers do not trade but they want you to.

Forex will not make you rich.

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

There is always a bigger margin for losses than gain in Fx.

Forex brokers earn when u loose or gain while trading...

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.
Source: https://coindecimal.com/forex-trading/

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by fashionnisir(f): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Fucktardgirl:

You're mistaken. if Forex wants to hit you hard, you can't escape it, no matter the knowledge you have. My friend invested in a trade that went in one direction for a period of 4 years. When the chart was moving in that direction, he kept on saying that all signals were telling him that the chart would reverse and face the opposite direction but no, the chart kept on moving without looking back. My friend was busy using stop losses. That's how he cut all his money until his entire account became empty. $4600 that he made for nearly a year and eight months. He borrowed money to save the account but that didn't even help matters. The guy almost died of hypertension. Now if you tell him about Forex, the way he will attack you eh. He has learnt his lesson. Forex is one of the biggest scams of the millennium.

Please from your comment , stop loss Application is a good strategy , is there any implications being applied in a one way direction e.g upward or downward movement?

My preference should be locking in profit in an upward or downward trend than closing the trade.

My question still read for more clarity. Thanks
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by spinola: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Trade without Stress mercurydirect.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL9fzQhlnmw&t=3s
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Tinsk: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hey guys i have premium Forex courses for sale
Smart money concept (SMC)

Offshore Keys
Phantom X
RC visionaries
SpencerFx
VVS Academy
WWA

BTW i am an ICT trader, OGs knows what this means
and if you want ICT courses, also available (not beginner friendly tbh)
anyone you want the choice is yours
i will give one more beginner course on each course you purchase
HMU on whatsapp if instrested 08100163893

Stay safe ya'll
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by AdroTape: 11:11am On May 19, 2023
$1000 Skrill fund needed

$1000 Payoneer Needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill funds.

Bring Payoneer Funds..

My rate depends on what you have

Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Knetpro(m): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Fx is not for the fainthearted.

Neither is it for beginners.

For you to succeed with fx, you need an expert guide, plain and simple.

Some Nigerians are making it big in this business.

You simply have to know how they are doing it.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by oshaosha2014(m): 4:10am On Aug 28, 2023
This is the only realistic comment here. If I can make 30 dollars in a day I am good. Multiply that 30 by the days in a month, man, you are good according to naija standard. But most of you want to get rich overnight on forex and that is what kills you. It can actually be a source of regular income, just manage your risk and have a set plan for a month. If you increase you equity by 10 dollars in a day, that is still a win for the day. Stop trying to get rich quick with forex, instead by business man with it and be a seasoned trader.

omoadeleye:
Uhm, assuming you have a good mentor now, you would have been told that if you're looking to get rich quickly on FOREX, you should quickly leave and look for another get rich schemes...

So FOREX is not about getting rich on time, just another way of sourcing for income, at least if you have a target of making 10 dollars in a day, multiply that by 25 days, that's money... Not that you will be trying to make $1000 in day and still opening different positions.

So trade wisely.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by oshaosha2014(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Exactly. Many go with the mindset of getting large, quick returns in order to settle all their financial problems. It won't work that way. If you are greedy don't even go there oh. If na 5 dollars add to your equity every of the month, that's a win.

Youngwiz71:
The cure for fear is knowledge..... most people are greedy in the market, most are impatient, some want to make quick money, most do not have the right psychology in the market......

there are people milking this market on a daily basis, am still learning and trading demo currently and have been consistent so far, I still intend to learn more before going live.

LEARN BEFORE YOU EARN
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by oshaosha2014(m): 4:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Thank you. Everything is scam to Nigerians. If you never work make people see say sweat cover you, Nigerians no think say you don work. Suffer don take their psychology. Gamblers.

sircrabo:

That's how most people gamble with their money or invest with people Without a proven track record, when account burns, they will be badmouthing forex.

I trade successfully with Hotforex, but I will be the last person to do any form of training for Nigerians. We get bad mouth.

When MBA was. paying well, they didn't complain. The moment he started having issues, they littered the Internet. Nigerians don't like any scheme that can help them, always fast to shout Scam.

If you no Sabi forex, park one side. Never ever rely on any useless Robot or Signal anybody wants to sell for you. As a trader you must be able to look at the charts and interpret it and then know when and where to enter. Leave that lazy style of trading. No be only Robot, na machine
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by oshaosha2014(m): 4:33am On Aug 28, 2023
It is because they give you 10k dollars demo money to trade. Let's say you can change that to 100 or 50 dollars, now that looks like you are trading with real money. If you can work with that little amount of dollar then you can work with the big one. They should allows new traders to start their demo amount at whatever range they won't. Not that 10k dollars that is decieving.
Bobxin:

Exactly trading demo seems easy, than going real.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by oshaosha2014(m): 4:59am On Aug 28, 2023
You get it.

felixzo1:
I lost an account of a $1000 to forex in 2007, it was because I was poorly trained, lack money management and trading psychology.Entering a trade is easy, the art of trading in its self its a skill that takes time to master.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by oshaosha2014(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2023
I think the demo account should be flexible in a way that you don't have to start the demo with 10k dollars. This can create the false expert in you when you have traded for long and you still have like 7k demo money to blow away. I should be able to trade with 100 dollar demo money. Or 50 dollar.... It is from this small amounts many people can truly build the skill needed.
ogwuche4u:

From what you just said here, I can boldly say your friend never sought mentorship. He sees forex as bet naija.
He didn't manage risk, he was predicting the market which is totally wrong. A good trader knows better to react to the market.

The issues hindering the nigerian youths from tapping from this largest market is because they prefer to jump straight into charts instead of seeking proper knowledge first which leads to blowing of account and this has affected many of them thereby calling forex a scam. Even Jesus admonishes us to read.
Seek knowledge first my brother. Master the skill and money will follow. And to those saying demo is different from real trading, it's because you lack discipline

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04
Hello forex traders, how can I be of help to you, today?

Thus far, we've been doing our very best.

I am always willing to help those who will think long term.

Cheers!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Idamajj42: 1:54pm On Mar 04

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06
Back to the tread.

As I write, I'm having mixed feelings.

Firstly, I'm excited seeing a lot of newbies coming into the Forex trading industry.

Secondly, I'm sad seeing how ALMOST ALL the traders are now influencers. They make forex trading look stupid simple. These guys will only host space with the gullible newbies on X, create a technical analysis on YouTube and then litter your notifications with Telegram signals.

You'd be shocked if I tell you how many traders, popularly known use AI powered robots to trade; but they will never tell you. Is it bad to use AI robots to trade, NO!

But why hiding the real thing from poor folks out there?

If you're selling robots, come out upfront.

If you're copying trades, also come out, upfront.

If the way they are proposing their profits in trading, they should be buying cars every week.

So you know, I won't be here and speak gibberish, I am a young, 8 years experienced trader. Not too long, I know.

All being said for the now, I'm in no way castigating these guys; but seek a more closely mentor that will spill to you all you need to know.

I constantly engage with Uche Paragon (those of you that knew Forex 8 - 12 years, ago).

We have brought a package to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ from the UK to help Nigerians out of INTENSE POVERTY!

It's simply an AI powered system, (you're not purchasing any software) ; you're only putting your funds and our hedge fund traders in the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ will do the rest. Your profits will be seen by you on your dashboard)

You have nothing to fret, our offices are in the UK;but our trading hub is in Lagos.

I'm here with you for the time being in Nigeria

PHOTO: Went into the rural areas of Abuja to do a small community project and then reminiscing my days of humble beginnings and encouraging young lads to NEVER GIVE UP on their dreams.

I purchased the car with the profits I made using our AI powered system, within two months stay in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. Worth it, right? (I have to be transparent to you)

Poverty is heavy in Africa, damn!

Let's get rid of it by all means, legally. I HATE POVERTY!

I'm rooting for you.

Send me a mail let's go to the other side of fear, together!

NB: Due to so many influxes of mails, kindly go straight to the point when you send. Make sure it doesn't enter the 'spam'

IT'S A FACELESS FORUM; BUT I MUST SHOW MYSELF. I'M HERE TO HELP THOSE WHO NEED HELP!

Cheers!

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deswiftfxn(m): 6:11am On Aug 07
You can use Cash-in to withdraw your crypto directly to your bank account after successful completion of trades
https://cash-in.app/ref/8dd4767e49a4
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by RegentR(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10
elvhinzey:
Back to the tread.

As I write, I'm having mixed feelings.

Firstly, I'm excited seeing a lot of newbies coming into the Forex trading industry.

Secondly, I'm sad seeing how ALMOST ALL the traders are now influencers. They make forex trading look stupid simple. These guys will only host space with the gullible newbies on X, create a technical analysis on YouTube and then litter your notifications with Telegram signals.

You'd be shocked if I tell you how many traders, popularly known use AI powered robots to trade; but they will never tell you. Is it bad to use AI robots to trade, NO!

But why hiding the real thing from poor folks out there?

If you're selling robots, come out upfront.

If you're copying trades, also come out, upfront.

If the way they are proposing their profits in trading, they should be buying cars every week.

So you know, I won't be here and speak gibberish, I am a young, 8 years experienced trader. Not too long, I know.

All being said for the now, I'm in no way castigating these guys; but seek a more closely mentor that will spill to you all you need to know.

I constantly engage with Uche Paragon (those of you that knew Forex 8 - 12 years, ago).

We have brought a package to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ from the UK to help Nigerians out of INTENSE POVERTY!

It's simply an AI powered system, (you're not purchasing any software) ; you're only putting your funds and our hedge fund traders in the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ will do the rest. Your profits will be seen by you on your dashboard)

You have nothing to fret, our offices are in the UK;but our trading hub is in Lagos.

I'm here with you for the time being in Nigeria

PHOTO: Went into the rural areas of Abuja to do a small community project and then reminiscing my days of humble beginnings and encouraging young lads to NEVER GIVE UP on their dreams.

I purchased the car with the profits I made using our AI powered system, within two months stay in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. Worth it, right? (I have to be transparent to you)

Poverty is heavy in Africa, damn!

Let's get rid of it by all means, legally. I HATE POVERTY!

I'm rooting for you.

Send me a mail let's go to the other side of fear, together!

NB: Due to so many influxes of mails, kindly go straight to the point when you send. Make sure it doesn't enter the 'spam'

IT'S A FACELESS FORUM; BUT I MUST SHOW MYSELF. I'M HERE TO HELP THOSE WHO NEED HELP!

Cheers!

Your email please..
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10
RegentR:

Your email please..

talktoacademy24@gmail.com

Kindly acknowledge me when you do send.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.