Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! (50748 Views)

Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / If You Know You Know, Don't Tell Anyone, Just 10 People Needed For This. / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by africonn: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Adeh2009:

You really sound very funny or will i call you amateur

My Mentor earns $250,000 - $400,000 on his trading accounts monthly. am talking about his real trading accounts. he has upto 4 trading accounts with each account funding on $100,000 deposit. he doubles his account every month. sometimes, when the market is bad for the month he takes home upto $250,000 that particular month.

Please don't say what you have no clue about. make your research very well. Forex can make you really good income and make you very RICH.

Haa, iro lo dun toyii, mo phor oo.

Guy cool down now, small small Biko, I hope u no get course ur mentor made grin

4 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by big7: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

It's understandable..

Either ways, I've count my loss already...

So unfortunate, anyways not everyone will be a trader.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by friday2011(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Somehow somehow, if you use your brain well, bet9ja sure pass am.

People who want to win 40m with #100 are excluded from it o. grin

17 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by omoadeleye(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Uhm, assuming you have a good mentor now, you would have been told that if you're looking to get rich quickly on FOREX, you should quickly leave and look for another get rich schemes...

So FOREX is not about getting rich on time, just another way of sourcing for income, at least if you have a target of making 10 dollars in a day, multiply that by 25 days, that's money... Not that you will be trying to make $1000 in day and still opening different positions.

So trade wisely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Youngwiz71(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2021
The cure for fear is knowledge..... most people are greedy in the market, most are impatient, some want to make quick money, most do not have the right psychology in the market......

there are people milking this market on a daily basis, am still learning and trading demo currently and have been consistent so far, I still intend to learn more before going live.

LEARN BEFORE YOU EARN

10 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Ipisi(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:
90% Forex brokers do not trade but they want you to.

Forex will not make you rich.

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

There is always a bigger margin for losses than gain in Fx.

Forex brokers earn when u loose or gain while trading...

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.

Quit Forex and try Cryptocurrency trading... You will thank me later
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Notatribalist(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.

There is always bigger margin for loss than gain?
Can you explain his this is possible?
You just open your mouth and talk rubbish without proof
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by timefarm(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:
sometimes it baffles me how u lots talk about making money but yet u all are still very much interested in training fees... focus on the so called streams and let people choose where to put their monies.
They are either broke ass people or wants to take advantage of the gullible.
If it is that simple to make, you will hide it.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by felixzo1(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2021
big7:

If you make 30% of your capital it good profit with proper risk mgt... The Op lol has been manipulated so he thinks his broker is the problem.. Bruh go learn more.. Its not a get rich scheme
the sad Truth is most people entering forex wants to makes millions with $200, they enter with a gambler mindset , not a business mindset , lacks of jobs in Nigeria makes youths feel they can trade for a living, when they lack the trading skill, trading psychology and are poorly funded

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Exclusive101: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2021
See wetin this clown de talk.. Lol.
Make the boy go work come give your wretched papa 120K. You people ain't wicked but delivish.

Anyone interested in forex trading should look around your neighborhood if none of the folks doing well can attest they made it try forex no do forex. I no more bus conductor making real money than forex traders.

elvhinzey:

Take your time, bro. Gather funds and step into a pedestal of passive wealth.

By the moment you start earning, passively and slightly massively in dollars; you'd definitely say, "this is a give away price."

Success, itself, loves speed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Bobxin: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2021
seankafor:
50/50 life na dice

Rich, poor...
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Realist555: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Ipisi:

Quit Forex and try Cryptocurrency trading... You will thank me later

Worst advice ever

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Duplexxx: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Forex na scam with Nigerians

Nigeria is a scam country so be careful

Most of you don't know what is home base business

Don't involve your self with all those scammers

If you do i bet my two balls you will cry
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Realist555: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:

Forex is not for everyone.
And forex can make you rich

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by SmartyPants(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Forex is just like any other technical skill. If you know what you are doing of course you can make money. I have friends who have become rich overnight from forex and I've seen them so it.

However you need to know what you're doing which takes time and serious learning. As the the OP said, the successful ones are those who do this full-time.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by sircrabo: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2021
big7:

LOL your mentor might be trading with robots lol.. Might not even be so good price action wise lol.. Make I no talk pass this level

That's how most people gamble with their money or invest with people Without a proven track record, when account burns, they will be badmouthing forex.

I trade successfully with Hotforex, but I will be the last person to do any form of training for Nigerians. We get bad mouth.

When MBA was. paying well, they didn't complain. The moment he started having issues, they littered the Internet. Nigerians don't like any scheme that can help them, always fast to shout Scam.

If you no Sabi forex, park one side. Never ever rely on any useless Robot or Signal anybody wants to sell for you. As a trader you must be able to look at the charts and interpret it and then know when and where to enter. Leave that lazy style of trading. No be only Robot, na machine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by papiSNEH(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
FX is not child's play

Many new Forex traders are already starting on the back foot. They begin Forex trading because they need more revenue and hope Forex will be a quick and easy way to make large profits.
This is exacerbated by Forex marketers encouraging beginners to trade using high leverages by promising the potential of big returns for a small amount of initial capital.
This is very risky and the surest way for you to lose all your capital very quickly.Slow and steady wins the race in Forex trading.

main factors why people lose in forex

1::Poor Risk Management
2::Not accepting responsibility for losses and mistakes
3::Not having a trading strategy

brokers make profit through spreads. abi person go open business make hin no gain??
FOREX IS 100% LEGIT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Fucktardgirl(f): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

Stop posting this nonsense all over Nairaland.

If truly it works then you should be a multi millionaire by now and won't be chasing $9.90 all over the place! angry

Haha, that nigga na clown. Imagine teaching someone how to be a billionaire when he has not become a billionaire with the purported knowledge he has.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by SmartyPants(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2021
friday2011:
Somehow somehow, if you use your brain well, bet9ja sure pass am.

People who want to win 40m with #100 are excluded from it o. grin

Actually they work in almost the same way.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Fucktardgirl(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Youngwiz71:
The cure for fear is knowledge..... most people are greedy in the market, most are impatient, some want to make quick money, most do not have the right psychology in the market......

there are people milking this market on a daily basis, am still learning and trading demo currently and have been consistent so far, I still intend to learn more before going live.

LEARN BEFORE YOU EARN
Forget all that demo rubbish. When you invest real money you will see yourself become restless without even knowing it.

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by kellybently(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
fujirice:

Gbam!!!
People that make the monies don’t have the time to be training other people to come and push them off the same business they are making alot from.
It doesn’t add up for me.

Look at the likes of Dangote, Mark and the rest, they are busy either buying up other business that will pose as a threat to them or stifle them out of business.

It is only forex and marketing that these people will not let us hear word about making money.
Is a diffrent game in forex. The market too big for you to compete with anybody.

Lot of secrets behind forex

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Bobxin: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
omoadeleye:
Uhm, assuming you have a good mentor now, you would have been told that if you're looking to get rich quickly on FOREX, you should quickly leave and look for another get rich schemes...

So FOREX is not about getting rich on time, just another way of sourcing for income, at least if you have a target of making 10 dollars in a day, multiply that by 25 days, that's money... Not that you will be trying to make $1000 in day and still opening different positions.

So trade wisely.

BTC/USD
IS THAT FOREX TRADE OR CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADE?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Draconian: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
I registered with the Kindle Publisher, but I am confused about the bank account details. Can you help out?
elvhinzey:

Why will it ever even make you rich when you are either a gambler in existence or you have the mindset of an honest gambler??

How can it make you RICH

When every little $95, $200 you make you quickly withdraw and squander. How can you be rich with such attitude? How? No trading plan, trading watchlist, self discipline, trading psychology, risk mgt and emotional intelligence.

How can you be rich

Trading is a real man business FYI.

It's not a play ground. If you need a play ground find an amusement park that offers virtual reality for games and catch cruise there. smiley

Motivation or no motivation, Forex trading is not for everyone.

Simple!

It is not a get-rich-quick-scheme and it will NEVER be.

You try to guess it - you'll face the school of hardknocks, sqaurely.

I leave you with this quote: " If you think you can or you can't; either way you are right."

Discussing trading with a gambling-like mindset is an absolute waste of time - this i know.

Whatever the case maybe, let me survey my trading watchlist for today...USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD and XAUUSD.

Without disrespect, if you're serious about making money in $/fiat currencies aside trading; i will be pleased to offer you a passive income stream.

Write short reports of not up to 28 pages and make at least, $85-$100/daily on Amazon Kindle Publisher. The course will soon skyrocket from 40K to 100K. I mean it.

This is my fuel for generating cash and plunging it back to Forex accounts.

OR
you prefer a one-on-one training at our office in Abuja.
FREE ACCOMMODATIOn IF you don't reside in Abuja.
#120K for one-on-one training.

Peace!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by asskush: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:
sometimes it baffles me how u lots talk about making money but yet u all are still very much interested in training fees... focus on the so called streams and let people choose where to put their monies.

Gbam! ,Gbamer!!! , Gbamest!!! . Great Comment I have seen here in a long time.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Bobxin: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

Forget all that demo rubbish. When you invest real money you will see yourself become restless without even knowing it.
Sometimes it seems investing real money is more difficult making profits than demo.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
100% TRUTH !!!
FOREX TEACHERS ARE SYNDICATE OF SACK FRAUDELENT BANKERS RIPING WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW FROM GULLIBLE AND DESPIRATE NIGERIANS
BadRadio:

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

I don't agree with the bolded part, I think the percentage of those who can be said to be successful and profitable forex trader is even less than 10%!
Blood of Zachariah!! Stop scaring me abeg
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by DictionMaster: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Funny thing, I lost close to half a mill on this ForEx talks, though it via a private investor.

I've close to $500 trading bonus to start with again but the spirit no gree me and our mentor for WhatsApp just wan cash out, Baba no wan put us through the basics at all...

Learn the basics.

Get a reliable signal provider.

Start small and grow your account. Most importantly, work on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by frankson1(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

I'm not a forex trader and have no experience in it.

The only thing I know about forex trading is based on the research I have done and information I have suggests that only a very small percentage of forex traders are actually profitable...the rest who are in the majority are busy chasing referral bonus, training fees, third party account management etc.

It's mostly the failed ones that open threads on Nairaland trying to deceive people with the 'Audio money' they're making from forex trading eg Leonardemma1 etc

You can't classify these sets of people as FX traders.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
bjtinz:

Story
How sir
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by mular(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
I built my first house in Abuja with Forex money

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2021
elvhinzey:

Mr. Radio, you have said your mind as regards Forex; which is a good.one.

I stand to disagree with your notion: 'Forex won't make you Rich?'

Why would you say such a misleading thing?

Until you humble yourself to get a proven and profitable mentor; you will keep blowing accounts

OR
learn it the hard way after accruiing debts on you.

I giggled when i read the part you said,' Some Forex tutors don't have a live account attched to their name smiley'

Funny though, but there seems to be an iota of truth in that.

So, Mr. Radio, you need to harness your trading psychology and get a mentor.

I can recommend you a course that will make you profitable depending on your pace in learning new stuffs. 'Olufukeji Ejimi Adegbeye' on Facebook.

Search for 'Sunshine Scalping Strategy' on Facebook to join his students and make your way to the pedestal of your Forex Journey.

Thank me later.

Cheers!
Oga ejimi always profitable,ATM lockdown strategy was lit,the man is good

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.