Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! (50849 Views)

Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / If You Know You Know, Don't Tell Anyone, Just 10 People Needed For This. / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by macaranta(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Of course you won't be rich (fast) trading small accounts, the trick to being rich in fx is to trade huge accounts from funded trading. No further comments. kiss
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2021
macaranta:
Of course you won't be rich (fast) trading small accounts, the trick to being rich in fx is to trade huge accounts from funded trading. No further comments. kiss

If you make one mistake while trading a huge account you could blow your account and land in your village as broke as hell!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by macaranta(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kobicove:

If you make one mistake while trading a huge account you could blow your account and land in your village as broke as hell!

SMH, go and seek for proper knowledge. Blowing account doesn't just happen.

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by MrLankeeee(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. Una don start. What OP said is 100% true. Forex trading will NOT make you rich. Simple.

Stop with all the motivational hot air.

Forex is nothing more than advanced gambling. End of.

Have you even demo trade?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Kobicove(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
macaranta:

SMH, go and seek for proper knowledge. Blowing account doesn't just happen.

If you like use 0.001 lot size and short Stop loss, it will not prevent you from blowing an account if you really don't know what you're doing

By the way why are you looking for people to train so you will earn training fees if you're actually making money from forex trading? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Donsheddy: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kobicove:

If you like your 0.001 lot size and short Stop loss, it will not prevent you from blowing an account if you really don't know what you're doing

By the way why are you looking for people to train so you will earn training fees if you're actually making money from forex trading? undecided

wait first...
how will people learn how to trade if there's no one to train them....
thank God you said if you really don't know what you're doing....
in every aspect of life..
if you don't have proper knowledge and you dive Right in you will crash.....
for example....
if you want to become a tailor shei you will pay a tailor to teach you how to sow....
does that mean the tailor isn't earning from sowing?.....
make una try chil....
jsyk I'm not mentoring anybody..

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by femauto(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Forex can make u wealthy if you have a working system/strategy and u have the experience.It is also not a 'get rich quick" biz,but some of us have been able to conquer fx through mathematical approach that is capable of handling any kind of movement that can blow the account. Most profitable traders are not willing to share their systems. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by macaranta(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kobicove:

If you like your 0.001 lot size and short Stop loss, it will not prevent you from blowing an account if you really don't know what you're doing

K
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
frankson1:

Could you please resend. I don't know what I pressed that made it disappear.
Done...
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fxwarrior:

You can hire me to change your views about this lucrative business.
Anyone that wants me to trade for them can also contact me.
Duly noted..
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by DecanRice: 9:16am On May 17, 2021
elvhinzey:

HINT: Use Payoneer.

We are privy about our dealings on Amazon Kindle Publishing (strictly for our students in the academy)

Mentor me on how to be successful in Kindle and take my first 60,000 Naira.

This mentorship process will be easy

I have 4 members of my family writing with me and together we can write as much as 120,000 words per month.

I've written my first 6 ebooks so I have experience.

I have Realtime experience in research, SEO writing and keywords placement.

I don't know what niche is Profitable but I have developed a list of 30 projects I wish to work on over the next two months and 30 titles for short reads for business and entrepreneurship topics.

1. I don't know Profitable topics to write on

2. I don't know how to format ebooks to paper back uploading

3. I know I'm missing some pieces of the puzzle but need help.

I need a mentor that will take me by the hand and lead me from where I'm stuck to where I can become Profitable. I expect this training to not stretch beyond 6/7 weeks.

You will be paid my first 60,000 Naira for training me

I can write very good ebooks. If waiting for 60,000 Naira after first sales is much... I can write you a total of 30,000 Words in exchange for the services. And add 20,000 Naira from sales after the first 7 weeks of mentorship

SOS, Fam
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Youngeasy1: 6:26pm On May 17, 2021
deflover:

For wetin u talk

Hit me up
I go train u for free

Good evening sir... Please can I also hit you up sir
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by AlphaSoul: 6:07am On May 18, 2021
elvhinzey:

BadRadio (lack of signals), you have said your mind as regards Forex; which is a good.one.

I stand to disagree with your notion: "Forex won't make you Rich?" It will make you wealthy if you treat it as you would a business.

Why would you say such a misleading thing?

Until you humble yourself to get a proven and profitable mentor; you will keep blowing accounts

OR

learn it the hard way after accruing debts on you.

I giggled when i read the part you said, "Some Forex tutors don't have a live account attached to their name smiley."

Funny though, but there seems to be an iota of truth in that.

So, BadRadio, you need to harness your trading psychology and get a mentor.

I can recommend you a course that will make you profitable depending on your pace in learning new stuffs. 'Olufukeji Ejimi Adegbeye' on Facebook.

Change your mindset and approach towards Forex, too.
Search for 'Sunshine Scalping Strategy' on Facebook to join his students and make your way to the pedestal of your Forex Journey.

Rather than been perturbed and castigating the aspects of negates in Forex- simply ask yourself these:

What am i getting wrong in Forex?

How do i become consistently profitable like others who are?

What must i do to stop loosing, in a reckless abandon?

Thank me later.

Forex will make you rich to stupor.

In Pidgin: Follow who know road.

In English: Be imitators of those who through faith and patience have obtained the promise.
Cheers!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by AlphaSoul: 6:33am On May 18, 2021
BadRadio:
90% Forex brokers do not trade but they want you to.

Forex will not make you rich.

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

There is always a bigger margin for losses than gain in Fx.

Forex brokers earn when u loose or gain while trading...

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.

Invest only what you can
afford to loss... Or you'll
lose your shirt! grin grin
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by felixzo1(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Invest only what you can
afford to loss... Or you'll
lose your shirt! grin grin

the forex is a very tempting market, not for the greedy. risky management will save your shirt

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2021
DecanRice:

Mentor me on how to be successful in Kindle and take my first 60,000 Naira.

This mentorship process will be easy

I have 4 members of my family writing with me and together we can write as much as 120,000 words per month.

I've written my first 6 ebooks so I have experience.

I have Realtime experience in research, SEO writing and keywords placement.

I don't know what niche is Profitable but I have developed a list of 30 projects I wish to work on over the next two months and 30 titles for short reads for business and entrepreneurship topics.

1. I don't know Profitable topics to write on

2. I don't know how to format ebooks to paper back uploading

3. I know I'm missing some pieces of the puzzle but need help.

I need a mentor that will take me by the hand and lead me from where I'm stuck to where I can become Profitable. I expect this training to not stretch beyond 6/7 weeks.

You will be paid my first 60,000 Naira for training me

I can write very good ebooks. If waiting for 60,000 Naira after first sales is much... I can write you a total of 30,000 Words in exchange for the services. And add 20,000 Naira from sales after the first 7 weeks of mentorship

SOS, Fam

I'll gladly do as you have said.
One thing is needful: Mentorship cost (N50,000); but currently accepting N40K from most serious persons.

If raising funds seems to be slow and uneasy for you...here's my help towards you:

Refer family and friends and get N10K for each referral, instantly.

Example: 6 persons = N60,000.

Cheers!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by DecanRice: 1:25pm On May 25, 2021
elvhinzey:

I'll gladly do as you have said.
One thing is needful: Mentorship cost (N50,000); but currently accepting N40K from most serious persons.

If raising funds seems to be slow and uneasy for you...here's my help towards you:

Refer family and friends and get N10K for each referral, instantly.

Example: 6 persons = N60,000.

Cheers!

Smiles. You only want to make some money from your self at the expense of the victim.

Thanks, live a honest life.

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Tony142: 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
DecanRice:

Smiles. You only want to make some money from your self at the expense of the victim.

No mind am, the real traders are in the market trading, while fake traders like him is looking for who to teach

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2021
DecanRice:

Lol. When you're ready to make money from Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing; you definitely know what to do.

With or without your penny, we move.

NB: As at today, $1= N512.5

A lady student of ours got a prepayment email of $800 (N410,000), today and BOOM! She has checked it via payoneer.

Keep seeing every one as a potential scammer, you hear...?

Cheers!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by webizone(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Princewill1:
All businesses that all you do is to speculate are the same. Examples: stock trading, sports betting, Forex trading, binary options, crypto currencies. They are all the same, nothing different. Just a change of name.

Speculation is simply prediction.

It's stupidity to call sports betting gambling and Forex trading an investment.

Gambling is 'risking money to make more money.' Same 'risking money' that people do when trading Forex.

Forex is bet9ja in disguise!

Guy, you are the closest to the truth. I tried both and I even made positive profit in bet9ja compared to losing on Forex.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by webizone(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
friday2011:
Somehow somehow, if you use your brain well, bet9ja sure pass am.

People who want to win 40m with #100 are excluded from it o. grin

Another person wey know wassup.

NB: I no dey advocate make Una dey gamble no forget your business o. In fact you must earn to be able to play. But true true bet9ja sure pass Forex. No be lie.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Joelobioha(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
mular:
I built my first house in Abuja with Forex money
mad oo...my brother bought his first car from forex money..

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Joelobioha(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
sircrabo:

Learn the basics.

Understand and Master the basics very well.

Open a demo account and try to double the Money within a set time frame.

Keep trading consistently. Master emotional intelligence. Understand Risk management.

Minimise your loss/profit with the leverage and lot sizes.

Understand your technical analysis Very. Well

It's going to be a long journey, but when you learn it well, you will forever remain grateful to God

This is how you should be advising newbies and not encouraging them to use signals or robots.

With all due respect
u have sense walai..

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by charlie34: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Many of them also include downloadable cheat sheets to help new traders make informed decisions. Beginners should start by taking an introductory course in forex trading like Forex 101. To learn more about The Complete Languages Guide & Dumb Little Man, visit on hyperlinked site.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by jerryidinoba: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Save in dollars on Xend Finance. Earn up to 15% annual interest, monitor your money yourself. No film trick, no dips. Better start saving this year
https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by BIZZWEALTH: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Description Mercury 30kva Online UPS Inverter 3 Phase (384v) The Mercury 30Kva Online UPS Inverter 3 Phase In and Out was designed from the ground up to provide the most reliable on-demand backup power available. If you want the ultimate protection for your mission-critical applications the Mercury transformer-based UPS Inverter series offers the best quality-price fit, giving you the opportunity to acquire high-performance power backup systems at the best market price.

Learn more : https://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-30kva-online-ups-inverter-3-phase/

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2022
elvhinzey:

BadRadio (lack of signals), you have said your mind as regards Forex; which is a good.one.

I stand to disagree with your notion: "Forex won't make you Rich?" It will make you wealthy if you treat it as you would a business.

Why would you say such a misleading thing?

Until you humble yourself to get a proven and profitable mentor; you will keep blowing accounts

OR

learn it the hard way after accruing debts on you.

I giggled when i read the part you said, "Some Forex tutors don't have a live account attached to their name smiley."

Funny though, but there seems to be an iota of truth in that.

So, BadRadio, you need to harness your trading psychology and get a mentor.

I can recommend you a course that will make you profitable depending on your pace in learning new stuffs. 'Olufukeji Ejimi Adegbeye' on Facebook.

Change your mindset and approach towards Forex, too.
Search for 'Sunshine Scalping Strategy' on Facebook to join his students and make your way to the pedestal of your Forex Journey.

Rather than been perturbed and castigating the aspects of negates in Forex- simply ask yourself these:

What am i getting wrong in Forex?

How do i become consistently profitable like others who are?

What must i do to stop loosing, in a reckless abandon?

Thank me later.

Forex will make you rich to stupor.

In Pidgin: Follow who know road.

In English: Be imitators of those who through faith and patience have obtained the promise.
Cheers!

You are 100% right, forex is difficult to learn but when you master the craft; it won't be difficult, and you will make steady earnings even if you lose it will be 1 loss in 10 trades.

What matters is your strategy, this is just the summary of your success. I just finished mastering my strategy (partly from my mentor) last month after learning for almost a year now.

So get a superb strategy with several confluence edge, and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2022
webizone:

Guy, you are the closest to the truth. I tried both and I even made positive profit in bet9ja compared to losing on Forex.

Get an active trader who is very successful in forex trading to mentor you. You will come back and change your comments.

What people don't know is that for you to be successful in forex even with great skills, you must be very disciplined, psychologically and emotionally stable, control your greed, patient and you must follow ur strategy (reliable one) to the last details b4 entry of any trade no matter how promising it looks.

So it's not just about learning it. There r rules and you MUST follow all of them.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
femauto:
Forex can make u wealthy if you have a working system/strategy and u have the experience.It is also not a 'get rich quick" biz,but some of us have been able to conquer fx through mathematical approach that is capable of handling any kind of movement that can blow the account. Most profitable traders are not willing to share their systems. grin grin

After spending above 200k and a year of hard work and commitment trying to perfect in My training, then I will come and throw the strategy open. It's funny bro, it doesn't happen like that.

When I enter a trade, I do with 90% certainty that's how tight the strategy is.

When you see some super rich young guys, not all of them r yahoo, into ritual. Some na forex traders who know their onions.

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by webizone(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2022
OKWUSIGO:

After spending above 200k and a year of hard work and commitment trying to perfect in My training, then I will come and throw the strategy open. It's funny bro, it doesn't happen like that.

When I enter a trade, I do with 90% certainty that's how tight the strategy is.

When you see some super rich young guys, not all of them r yahoo, into ritual. Some na forex traders who know their onions.

In my experience, people wey dey talk like u dey find person wey dem go open office for their head in the name of "mentorship". Na so one person do me for affiliate marketing and another for media buying program. Till date, after receiving money u no go hear from them. Anyways, on my own, I con discover commodities trading. And all the glory to God, it has been good.
What I did next was to offer people subscription to my WhatsApp group for them to get signals and earn along with me. If e sure for you, do the same with a trial period. I dare you. I double dare you.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 02, 2022
webizone:

In my experience, people wey dey talk like u dey find person wey dem go open office for their head in the name of "mentorship". Na so one person do me for affiliate marketing and another for media buying program. Till date, after receiving money u no go hear from them. Anyways, on my own, I con discover commodities trading. And all the glory to God, it has been good.
What I did next was to offer people subscription to my WhatsApp group for them to get signals and earn along with me. If e sure for you, do the same with a trial period. I dare you. I double dare you.

Not really, I am not interested in anyone's Kobo bro. Why I made this comment was because of a guy above that sounded as if forex trading is a scam.

When you earn with precision often, it goes with much dedication, knowledge and skills of both technical and fundamental know how. So nobi scam, I didn't say that to lure you or anyone for that matter.

I don't even have time presently, but like u suggested I will look for a way to help our youths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.