Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know (54971 Views)

Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Here in Warri, nah "Kobo Leg" we dey call am.. grin

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

Mainly tall ladies. Nothing concern short Ishilove with k-leg.

Runs out of thread...
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by ofuonyebi: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
call it brick or showcase leg
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Mainly tall ladies. Nothing concern short Ishilove with k-leg.

Runs out of thread...
Why are you looking for trouble ehn? Why are you saying that Ishilove have Yam Legs? Why? grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by kingPhidel(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ogbeni leave am like that na, shebi K dey the spelling na. Na Kleg we go dey call am.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by kennykruzmason: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
who no go hear no go hear how is this helpful to the citizens of nigeria
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Machinegun91(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
foolish people
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by ShoeShineGuy: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
kingPhidel:
Ogbeni leave am like that na, shebi K dey the spelling na. Na Kleg we go dey call am.

I tire for the OP too o. Letter K is for Knee-Knock so I'm like what's the stress even all about? Leave am at K-leg abeg!

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Duplexxx: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nigeria get k leg
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
How cum this problem is mostly common with Nigerians?

I’ve travelled to many countries and I can tell you that I’ve not seen more of that problem other than in Nigeria.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Prenonjebose: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
I may be wrong, but it seems like there are more people with k-leg or slightly k-leg than bow or slightly bow legs.

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Gbagura: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Don't know the English name for "Yam Leg" (Jack Grealish) which is very common with Agbor girls in Delta State. cheesy

Fear girls with Yam Legs oh, na there their hot temper dey.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by StepTwo: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

But Kobo-Leg is bow-leg na

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by CapitanPan: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op, it's actually called "knock-kneed", not "knock-knee".
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by onuwaje(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Kobo leg different from kleg
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Danny50: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nonsense
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Jman06(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

It's sexy only when the bowleg has some flesh. Not the tinny kind that look like bent palm sticks.

2 Likes

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Kinematics: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
GENUS VALGUM

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by jimmyolasun: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
brotherly .. long time
Serena Williams my friend. how is our olosho wife
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Kinematics: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
euromilion:
How cum this problem is mostly common with Nigerians?

I’ve travelled to many countries and I can tell you that I’ve not seen more of that problem other than in Nigeria.

Malnutrition. Vitamin D deficiency...
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by kzubyar(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
kivadef218:
Follow
thief thunderstorm will distroyed all your family idiots
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by samwash(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Abeg Op, I want to kwn the real name for "Half past one eye"
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by IgboWarlord(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
bros k-leg na k-leg, leave matter for mathais grin

meanwhile, ilove gals with bow-legs,they look sexy and their kpekus may likely not ooze wink

Oozin' Kpekus is becoming a pandemic in my area..Pls help!!!..6 out of the last ten girls i brought home had oozing kpekus..The last had a particularly offensive odour...Somewhere betwen a dead rat and beans water....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by lkillbrokehoes: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Noted
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by lkillbrokehoes: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by sammysmiles(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
kzubyar:
idiot it will never be good to your generation after I seen money for you for data you block me..accident is your potion.my follower Nairaland don't falls victims these guy na idiots.2066007296
UBA
Ezekiel oludairo
Sorry ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Weathered: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

not true! Kobo leg is actually bow legs that is shaped like an O.

K leg still remains what warri calls Knock knee
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by kzubyar(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
sammysmiles:
Sorry ooo
the guy na real son of idiots and it will never be good to his generations
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Vinnie2000(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Wronggee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Area you know the full character grin grin
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wronggee:
Area you know the full character grin grin
Unto one or two, we suppose let them know how E dey be for wafftown. cheesy
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by seanwilliam(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Serena Williams my friend. how is our olosho wife
shey u no Dey forget something ni ?? sad I no Dey date am again nah. She don Dey lekki now Abeg.

Btw I don repent ; how u bin Dey nah ? E don tey wey I see your break light boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.