Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know (54939 Views)

Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by ibinaboonline: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
You see am? Inferiority complex. Just because oyibo people dey call am knock knees that's why you decide our own term is wrong. But ask yourself, what makes theirs right and ours wrong? K-legs is as much a perfect term as knock knees. If na oyibo call am k-legs and we call am knock knees, na so you go say k-legs na d correct term.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Bahamas95(m): 3:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Nothing would make me date a girl with K-Legs, I can manage the one with not too obvious bowlegs cos they look kinda sexy especially when they put on Jean.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by PrincessB1(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2021
saintbillion:
ok. Thanks for your response. I guess I'll open a thread on this
That's gonna be great.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by PrincessB1(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
Well, I love intelligent ladies like you... Would love to be a friend. smiley
Thank you

You're welcome.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Misternas89(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2021
samwash:
Abeg Op, I want to kwn the real name for "Half past one eye"
Strabismus: it could either be convergent or divergent as the case may be. Hope I’ve made sense??
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Oloristarr(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Here in Warri, nah "Kobo Leg" we dey call am.. grin

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

Gals wey de get k leg de get big nyash
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by samwash(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Misternas89:

Strabismus: it could either be convergent or divergent as the case may be. Hope I’ve made sense??

Thank you for the info, but this na Grammer.
Believe me if I mention that word, many pple will be lost, not until I say "Haft past one eyes" that's when they will understand what I mean. I also check it on Google, they said it's also called crossed eye.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by SavageResponse(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
Bro, nah bow legs I get oh, that kind David Beckham own. wink

By the way, what's the right English for "Half Past Eye"?

We do call it Gbejero Eye" for Area.
grin

Cross-eyes
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by movid(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Please what's the English word for ipin oju
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by YunqTee: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
We learn everyday...

Here in Warri, nah "Kobo Leg" we dey call am.. grin

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

Na lie, nor be kobo leg nai area dey call am, na k-leg.. one love wafferian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.