Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know (54981 Views)

Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by GENES11S: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
K (knock-knee) leg

Case closed
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by jimmyolasun: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
shey u no Dey forget something ni ?? sad I no Dey date am again nah. She don Dey lekki now Abeg.

Btw I don repent ; how u bin Dey nah ? E don tey wey I see your break light boss

how I go forget how you colonize olosho wey we suppose share. .. anyway, I'm a retired ashewo brother..
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by sageb: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Don't know the English name for "Yam Leg" (Jack Grealish) which is very common with Agbor girls in Delta State. cheesy

Fear girls with Yam Legs oh, na there their hot temper dey.
chai! this Ika man, wetin musa no go see for gate.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by peacettw: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Saw the headline. Was so geared up waiting to see "Genu valgum" but sadly met the insipid "knock knee" which isn't nearly as exciting as GENU VALGUM... grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Clinton911: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
NA bendi bendi leg I know oh ;DNA ;DNA
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by jimony30: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Las las na still k leg
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Here in Warri, nah "Kobo Leg" we dey call am.. grin

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

You mumu die walahi grin
Why exactly do you like bow legs? grin grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by NnamdiN: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Many thanks Princess... I go teach my goons what I have learnt today. smiley
squint eyes
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Sonnobax15(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Bro, nah bow legs I get oh, that kind David Beckham own. wink

By the way, what's the right English for "Half Past Eye"?

We do call it Gbejero Eye" for Area.
grin
Half past eye is called squint in english
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Half past eye is called squint in english

NnamdiN:
squint eyes

Thank you so kindly guys. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by habss: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
same thing knock leg, k leg all na K
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by aalangel(f): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Not new...
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by JaneYave(f): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
euromilion:
How cum this problem is mostly common with Nigerians?

I’ve travelled to many countries and I can tell you that I’ve not seen more of that problem other than in Nigeria.
Many pregnant women here eat inadequate mineral salts that are rich in calcium for baby's good bone formation. I won't drop my phone without commending OP, This is a good one, Thanks for spicing our weekend.

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Asazwalingwa: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

grin

It is called strabismus
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Mainly tall ladies. Nothing concern short Ishilove with k-leg.

Runs out of thread...

Come back here
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Mainly tall ladies. Nothing concern short Ishilove with k-leg.

Runs out of thread...
Poco, you that you are very brief and summarized are calling me short? cheesy I'm 5'6 o

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by sylve11: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
[b]We learn everyday...

Not correct. Na K-legs we dey call am for Warri. Kobo legs na be bow legs for Warri. cool
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco, you that you are very brief and summarized are calling me short? cheesy I'm 5'6 o
Very brief like John 11 vs 35? grin pocohantas will not be pleased. grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

See butty dey form street. Oga, its called k-leg in warri. Kobo leg naim be bow leg in English.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
sylve11:

Not correct. Na K-legs we dey call am for Warri. Kobo legs na be bow legs for Warri. cool

Thank you. Omo boy nor Sabi anything. He one claim street ontop no knowledge sef
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rex442:

See butty dey form street. Oga, its called k-leg in warri. Kobo leg naim be bow leg in English.
Old Warri nai you dey call butty? cheesy

Area go like show dem sef. cheesy
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Impregnable101: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

it's called k-leg in warri or Nike leg grin

Bow leg is called kobo leg
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Impregnable101:
it's called k-leg in warri or Nike leg grin

Bow leg is called kobo leg
Nike leg? grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Impregnable101: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

grin
grin pastor gbejero be looking at you from the bottom like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Old Warri nai you dey call butty? cheesy

Area go like show dem sef. cheesy
Be like say you nor go akara school be that na. Old warri nor suppose make that kain mistake
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Impregnable101:
grin pastor gbejero be looking at you from the bottom like
That Pastor eye na die... Left dey look Spiritual, Right dey look Physical. grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rex442:

Be like say you nor go akara school be that na. Old warri nor suppose make that kain mistake
Ekpan brought up nai you dey talk to like that? A whole Afieki boy?

I go mend you.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by luckydion(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=robosky02 post=100660803].

Why its called knock knee?

It’s called knock knee because it’s a condition that makes the knee bend inwards towards each other, therefore causing the knees to “knock” or touch each other.

I thought You were going to call it a new name unconditionally.

People derived this name K-leg, Now U call it Knock knee, What is the different? Knock according to U because it miss alignment, K-because it's a symbol of K.

the two names are ok.

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by ahnie: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

grin
Area...twale for you
The gbejero eyes got my rolling down lolzzzzz
chai I really pity pastor gbejero especially when he dey preach inside teevee those good days.
chai I miss warri die.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by purpleicious(f): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
ahnie:

Area...twale for you
chai I really pity pastor gbejero especially when he dey preach inside teevee those good days.
chai I miss warri die.

It's called squinted eyes.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by ruffDiamond: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op,sorry o but what about 'Borehole' and Fallen Olympic??you know wetin I mean na ..lol
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
ahnie:

Area...twale for you
chai I miss warri die.
That Pastor eye dey make Devil confuse... cheesy

The pastor popular die that year because of his eyes.... Nah only Oritsejafor and MiyeriJesu popular pass am that time.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.