Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. (4014 Views)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / I Just Find Out That My Girlfriend Have Been Cheating On Me, What Is The Way Out / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
No girl is loyal. Just get what you want from her,and move ahead. If its love you want,you will only die of Heartbreakers.. No love anywhere these days..
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by Mobolajifanny(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Thank You so much for the answer
More please
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by soundOsonic: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
With all the jargons you typed, it's obvious the other guy has a better diction and dicktion...
Ahhhh oga you wicked o, why you roast am like this. Always know that you will have your own children o. I felt this deep in my soul.
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by TATALoAlaMu: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
soundOsonic:

Ahhhh oga you wicked o, why you roast am like this. Always know that you will have your own children o. I felt this deep in my soul.

I hit the nail on the head to encourage him, tho he might already have dicktion but I'm sure he would improve his diction
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by 2rez: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
If you gf really typed 'thanks for bitten me', then she's coming back to you.

What an entanglement!
Bruh na real entanglement. Write up sef na very anyhow entanglement. The gf, entanglement. Bf(Op) entanglement. Issorite. Like bf, like gf. Op, God will help u oh... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
See my friend! Those girls throw themselves at doctors, bankers, politician, and motor boys aka NURTW, believe me I work in hospital,even married women.
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by NobleDeSage001: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2021
You are just the side boyfriend and not even a serious option.
Take a walk and never look back.
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2021
she is obviously cheating on you and prefer the doctor than you....

I the doctor is still single, she is sure a marriage candidate....in the eyes of ladies which she is one, we are talking if a doctor here, a working class, what can you offer her?

those are the things you should be thinking but my advice is cut off slowly with her.you no be her type simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by Bwilliam(m): 2:30am On Apr 11, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
With all the jargons you typed, it's obvious the other guy has a better diction and dicktion...

I'm going to report you to the mods, you made me choke on the gum i was chewing. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by Isokoson1: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless .....all of them.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by Hushbingo: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2021
I experienced this a long time ago... Stella was my first love and then lots and lots of funny stuffs happened. I was very young then, just got into the university. So i found out about this and told her to chose between us... Mind you, she was around 21 to 22 years old and the said doctor was in his 30s, probably married sef..

So she chosed oga doctor.. I left very fast... Two years later, her family, both extended and ancestral came begging me that she loves me and she wants to die.... Me i nor ku ku send, i didn't flinch, i av moved on the day she mentioned doctor, i didn't even miss her cos i was used to her sorry ass cheating....

So guy, forget that dog.... Her eye go clear cos d doctor go still drop am.... But wen she comes back begging, don't b a second hand, don't accept her cheap ass back...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. by tnerro1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
E no go better for ASUU strikes grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Wasting Their Time Is Lagos, I Pity You / ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her / Over 30 Women, Who's To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.