Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday (37433 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by alingo2013(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
cenaman:
Ugly bitch.

Your mother is an ugly bitch for not teaching you manners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by pickatyou1: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Why telling us this.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Chuks71(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Viknat:
One lizard necked billionaire from idumoje ugboko is on standby

Troublers of Ned

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make him shut up there

Everyone just dey form the " days of your little beginning rubbish "
U sad cry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Humble beginning. In this life you neva can tell the future. cry
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
cenaman:
Ugly bitch.
Na your mama be ugly bitch

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Alphanancy: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make him shut up there

22k na im you nor fit pay in 2005
Don't mind him. I wonder the need to lie. This guy was using one of those ladies Toyota corolla back in school o. In uniport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Tookool(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
22k for delivery bill as at 2005? That was much bro
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by franchasng: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
vikinatius:
That is why you must consider that small boy on the traditional wedding.
It doesn't work for everybody. That it worked for Yul Edochie in 2005 doesn't mean it will work for Tunde or Emeke ati Musa in 2021 grin

And why won't the girl accept him when his father was Pete Edochie The girl knew that he somehow have a bright future na, so you see grin
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Cmanforall: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Newsmic:
"I Couldn’t Pay Your Hospital Bill When You Were Born" – Yul Edochie Celebrates His Daughter's 16th Birthday (Photos)

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter and first child, Danielle Edochie on her 16th birthday today 10th April, IgbereTV reports.

Yul Edochie revealed he couldn’t not afford her hospital bill of 22k when she was born in 2005.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdtQkPAmXM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
He's been promoting his daughter a lot...
Which celebrity will go for her At the right time?
Rema, Wizkid ....?
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Eriokanmi: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Marriage and kids bring good luck to those still struggling

Kids open doors
Yes and yes! I won't say more than that
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by franchasng: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bouz:
Humble beginning. In this life you neva can tell the future. cry
Yul Edochie is lying. He wasn't born poor, don't mind all the cheap lies. He just want to form fake grass to grace that never existed. Check his background before you swallow his fake story like Davido's fake grass to grace story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Beverlyjean(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make him shut up there

22k na im you nor fit pay in 2005...
Your papa way he be say as at 19soso or 1980s don already tear everywhere

Was 22k small money in 2005... that was almost 200 dollars... its like 80k now... how many people have 50k in their accounts??
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by themanderon: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
In the good old days when one applies this kind of makeup one is regarded as an ashewo not to talk of a sixteen year old girl heavily painted and here is her father presenting her to the world like this. If tomorrow she begins to attract unwanted attention or she becomes wayward this same father will be crying wolf for something he himself aided and abetted. This present generation of parents forming woke are eventually leading their children to perdition. A sixteen year old is a child and should have nothing to do with make up at this tender age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors
Tales By Moonlight.. angry

So unmarried and without kids are not having opened doors? shocked

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
themanderon:
In the good old days when one applies this kind of makeup one is regarded as an ashewo not to talk of a sixteen year old girl heavily painted and here is her father presenting her to the world like this. If tomorrow she begins to attract unwanted attention or she becomes wayward this same father will be crying wolf for something he himself aided and abetted. This present generation of parents forming woke are eventually leading their children to perdition. A sixteen year old is a child and should have nothing to do with make up at this tender age.
Ogbeni. Shut up, she wants to look beautiful what is wrong with that, all these primitive people self.
Now to the real matter, the so called story is fake, you can't tell me that your father a successful actor in all ramifications can't pay the bill.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Idamond: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
be lying like devil first son
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Useku(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
For those calling the story fake cuz of his dad's status.

If the father paid the bill then he couldn't afford it.

What's fake there ,abi is it normal for parents to pay bills for their married children?

This only happens when the child is incapacitated as it were

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by EmekaA125(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make him shut up there

Baby girl don't tell me that
Him papa way he be say as at 19soso and so or 1980s don already tear everywhere
U think it's every man that used to rely on their parents for money. You are very far from reality Slawormiir
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Beverlyjean(f): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make him shut up there

Baby girl don't tell me that
Him papa way he be say as at 19soso and so or 1980s don already tear everywhere

U are so foolish not to understand that that child was out if wedlock...he was 22 when he got his gf pregnant...and we know the kind of person pete is...he must have told him to go look for money since he is now man enough to impregnate a woman...wake ur dead brain up

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Reex12(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
dah wan concern you jus hope say lagos boys no go use her shine when she clock 18,
Always promoting your daughter on social media, what kind of attention is he looking for , Ned nwoko?

orisirisi something
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Skillsnigeria: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
potbelly:
Believe this at your own peril... undecided

I sincerely don’t believe what I typed....
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
StepTwo:

You dey crase
I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by anyamashima(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lol cute girl born in that hospital abi ?nurse just making you to feel happy so that you can dash them some ikpe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Edwin046(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
olaboy33:
I don't intend to ridicule or count the story as false,

But I have a 16 year old sister and the lady up there looks like she could give birth to my sister.

May be the makeups and graphic effects though.

Or could there be a relationship between wealth and exponential genetic growth?

But the man just said he couldn't pay the hospital fees when she was born even though the lady's grandfather was a household name at that time.
your sister is not well fed bro..
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Elxandre(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
olaboy33:
I don't intend to ridicule or count the story as false,

But I have a 16 year old sister and the lady up there looks like she could give birth to my sister.

May be the makeups and graphic effects though.

Or could there be a relationship between wealth and exponential genetic growth?

But the man just said he couldn't pay the hospital fees when she was born even though the lady's grandfather was a household name at that time.
The relationship is good food necessary for growth.
High school kids often look bigger than their ages in America for a reason.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Newton85: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Yeah, kids truly open doors. We've surely seen how almajiri kids have opened doors for their parents. You're such a genius.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.