Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday (37907 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Skoopy(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Marriage and kids bring good luck to those still struggling

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sure it does, I'm a witness to that.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Skoopy:

Sure it does, I'm a witness to that.
Me too man
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No you don't
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by marsup: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Why are you lying?
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Jazzman01: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Stop misleading people. A lot of couples are currently wallowing in abject poverty simply because they follow this same misleading advice.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Magnoliaa(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
Many will fail to link this post to what Pete Edochie said in the controversial interview. If Yul has a sixteen-year-old daughter at this his age, at what age did he impregnate the girl's mother and how old is the girl's mother?

What is the link? What in the interview did the man is related to this post?
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Ceenacks(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good sense
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Elinosweet143(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
I read above where people disbelieved his story just because his father has been in d lime light for years and i ask, how much was nollywood paying back then even now sef, forget this new generation actors most of them na packaging, shishi no gum them. he just might ne saying the truth laslas am sure na the papa come bail am out
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What is the link? What in the interview did the man is related to this post?

The girl's mother is probably younger than Yul. The girl, going by her age, was born around 2004. What is the gap between 2004 and when Yul's grandfather married Yul's grandmother? Yul's grandmother, according to Pete Edochie, got married at the age of 12 or so. The woman that gave birth to Yul's daughter probably did so before the age of 20. A girl of 20 years as at 2004 is not as well-domesticated for marriage as a girl of 12 in the time of Yul's grandmother. In conclusion, being a parent at early age works for Edochie's family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson At Closing Dinner Of AFRIFF2016 In Lagos / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.