Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday (37441 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Newton85: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
You couldn't afford 22K in 2005? Everyone just wants to form some spurious "grass-to-grace" story. Well, this colossal nincompoop isn't known for making sense though. Bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Famousdex1: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Joydan95: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
flemsy15:
Are all these 'rough road to stardom' stories celebrities tell us always completely true?
For someone who's a child of a popular actor telling this type of poor people 'grass to grace' story shaa. Davido go tell us one day how his landlord pursue him comot for hwz, he come sleep under d bridge for 3 months before he made it.
Make them leave dis kind story for people wey come from poor homes, the story no dey sweet for rich man pikin mouth.

Anyway, HBD to d girl, greater years ahead
Do you think it’s every man that run to people/family to beg for money or assistance when they are broke
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by js230003: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
We are here to celebrate with you our princess, where you papa dey dey write that story

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Joydan95: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
cenaman:
Ugly bitch.
Don’t die bitter!
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Victoria938(f): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Life is a stage. This is why I always say: "Don't worry if you don't get what you think you should. What seems so necessary today might not even be desirable tomorrow".

Happy birthday dear!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday Adaeze....
Many more fruitful years ahead.

She's cute. kiss
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
To every one out there

That isn’t married

Marriage and kids bring good luck to those still struggling

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
NOPE THATS AFRICAN MENTALITY..... GET SOME GOOD LUCK YOUR SELF BEFORE GAMBLING YOUR UNBORN KIDS WITH GOOD LUCK..... IF YOU'RE STILL STRUGGLING STAY AWAY FROM MARRIAGE AND HAVING KIDS

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
franchasng:
Yul Edochie is lying. He wasn't born poor, don't mind all the cheap lies. He just want to form fake grass to grace that never existed. Check his background before you swallow his fake story like Davido's fake grass to grace story
You are right, i was even wondering how a son to pete edochie couldn't afford 22k, in 2005 oh when things were even soft, not now everything in the market has skyrocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
cenaman:
Ugly bitch.
This is just a confirmation that you have a spiritual problem..
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by potbelly(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lmao... grin grin grin
Mokason288:

I sincerely don’t believe what I typed....
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by js230003: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
I really blame your Mother for not teaching manner
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Passionate1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=JaneYave post=100672758]HBD pretty, Benefits of marrying early. No joy like rolling with your girl. [/quote

Don jazzy must hear this o!
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Shopatcandice(f): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
olaboy33:
I don't intend to ridicule or count the story as false,

But I have a 16 year old sister and the lady up there looks like she could give birth to my sister.

May be the makeups and graphic effects though.

Or could there be a relationship between wealth and exponential genetic growth?

But the man just said he couldn't pay the hospital fees when she was born even though the lady's grandfather was a household name at that time.

So you think everyone has entitlement mentality like you ? When he said he could not afford it, did he say they left the baby in the hospital, did he tell you who later paid for the bills? Make una dey try think before una talk.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Trustedpronet: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
16! With this kind pronounced make up. Nna na wao!
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Newton85:
Yeah, kids truly open doors. We've surely seen how almajiri kids have opened doors for their parents. You're such a genius.
Thanks Nigger
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Newton85: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
Thanks Nigger
Lol, smh.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by JaneYave(f): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote aduthor=Passionate1 post=100675806][/quote]

Don Jazzy married very early, he just didn't stay committed, music envelope him.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
olaboy33:

But I have a 16 year old sister and the lady up there looks like she could give birth to my sister.

But the man just said he couldn't pay the hospital fees when she was born even though the lady's grandfather was a household name at that time.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by ursullalinda(f): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
olaboy33:

I know the girl very well,......she is still in SS3...... it's the make up plus rapid growth .
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Onyi90(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
vikinatius:
That is why you must consider that small boy on the traditional wedding.
Wise saying
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Exodora: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Why does this guy keep reminding us about this event almost everytime he is celebrating his daughter's birthday.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by seyz91(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
not for everyone and dont let that mentality become a propaganda

if you say cuz baby brings goodluck and every bachelor start imprenating girls up and down all in the name of goodluck

na extensive poverty be that
Mokason288:
To everyone out there

That isn’t married

Marriage and kids bring good luck to those still struggling

Kids open doors

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Jennyfrances: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Newsmic:
"I Couldn’t Pay Your Hospital Bill When You Were Born" – Yul Edochie Celebrates His Daughter's 16th Birthday (Photos)

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter and first child, Danielle Edochie on her 16th birthday today 10th April, IgbereTV reports.

Yul Edochie revealed he couldn’t not afford her hospital bill of 22k when she was born in 2005.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdtQkPAmXM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Happy birthday to her
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by savanto: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
But your dad threw Amalinze the cat many years ago.... that wrestling match proceed should be able to offset delivery bills IMO

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by labelle123(f): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by EmekaA125(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday sweet 16. Best wishes dearie
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by Ekwuemechidubem: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
my name sake abeg inlaw keep her for me i wan marry her so we can make it together at least i senior her with three years
anyway tinz might be better if we marry same way it happened to u and in some nollywood films abeg i mean it seriously
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Many will fail to link this post to what Pete Edochie said in the controversial interview. If Yul has a sixteen-year-old daughter at this his age, at what age did he impregnate the girl's mother and how old is the girl's mother?
Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by swiperthefox: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2021
iampeterben:
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter Mr. Yul at least you have tasted poverty small. And known hardship small, please never stop supporting the poor. Nye ndi ogbeyen aka.
Which hardship? The dad gave him a vehicle he was cruising that time, while he was in school. He just graduated when he got married because he impregnated the lady. She was his girlfriend, but they already separated when she became pregnant. Pete insisted they won't abort. He married her all expense paid for. They both stayed with his dad until he could get his own place. Pete paid for the low key wedding and everything about the birth of this girl cos they were living with Pete Edochie at that time. He didn't suffer at all. He had a lot of help from both of his parents.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday by BuchiPrinzy: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
So Pete Edochie after looking at this our Lai Mohammed, called him the future president.
Person wey him papa don work wey finish give.

Yul dey mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.