Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth (1103 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ciara level up in her relationships a great example to single ladies

She was in a bad relationships and she level up because she know her worth and guess what!

Find out more in the video by clicking on the link

Make Sure You Subscribe �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpafN4eAHI
Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

She was in a bad relationships and she level up because she know her worth and guess what!

Her new husband is a simp.. mofo is raising another man's child.. abeg ladies if you want to level up don't do it with all your baggage..

I'm just wondering the kind of mental baggage the simp guy is suffering.

Gentlemen, please don't let your self be the backup to any girl.. no matter how fine she is...

Edit: a lot has changed since I posted this. Find happiness where you can ladies

4 Likes

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:

[s]The only leveling up I want to do is from her bra to her pants
[/s]

Her new husband is a simp.. mofo is raising another man's child.. abeg ladies if you want to level up don't do it with all your baggage..

Gentlemen, please don't let your self be the backup to any girl.. no matter how fine she is...

Wrong Mindset and an Individual with a wrong mentality

Ladies wise up

Note this guy very well that’s type of person ✅

Also subscribe to my channel ✅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Wrong Mindset and am Individual with a wrong mentality

Ladies wise up

Note this guy very well that’s type of person ✅

Hoes beware of the red pill

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:

Men who look down on Single Mothers deserve some serious slap

How dare you look that on a woman because she is a single mother

If you were not train right don’t show hatred on innocent ladies who became a singles mother

Not all men are cowards like you some men have values and Ciara husband is a definition of a real man ✅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

If you were not train right don’t show hatred on innocent ladies who became a singles mother

Not all men are cowards like you some men have values and Ciara husband is a definition of a real man ✅

Will you keep quiet. I have more values than that simpleton. One of them is chastity in both men and women

I look down on deadbits and baby daddies too, I also look down on men who have little enough selfesteem to marry sloppy seconds

EDIT: Ehhhhh! find happiness where you can, I recant

2 Likes

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by fattprince(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

I'm sorry, but seeing your username I thought it was wordsfromsimp. But I get it now, I checked the username well.
Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
fattprince:

I'm sorry, but seeing your username I thought it was wordsfromsimp. But I get it now, I checked the username well.

Don’t tell me sorry

Tell Single Mothers you are sorry

When next you see a Single Mother

Treat them with utmost respect

I won’t tolerate any man who look down on Single Mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by fattprince(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Don’t tell me sorry

Tell Single Mothers you are sorry

When next you see a Single Mother

Treat them with utmost respect

I won’t tolerate any man who look down on Single Mothers
I've got no business with single mothers. Please I'm still too young maybe when I reach like age 50 I will consider them in bulks but still beautiful ones. And that's still under probability.

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Belafonte(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Quick question: if your son brought a woman with Ciara's history to you as his intended wife would you encourage the relationship? Please, be honest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Isokoson1: 6:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Carry ur single mother wahala go...

Like say if ur son carry girl come house say nah single mother, u go gree allow him marry her...

Modafuckas everywhere

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Belafonte:

Quick question: if your son brought a woman with Ciara's history to you as his intended wife would you encourage the relationship? Please, be honest

I would accept because we are not perfect and love is key! If she makes my son happy , I will gladly accept

Yes I Will Accept Because I Will Be A Mother With A Great Mindset And Mentality and I will embrace his woman with love

We all deserve love either she has a child or not

Nigerian Men Change Your Mindset and never look down on people who have children
Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by kazyhm(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

I would accept because we are not perfect and love is key! If she makes my son happy , I will gladly accept

Yes I Will Accept Because I Will Be A Mother With A Great Mindset And Mentality and I will embrace his woman with love

We all deserve love either she has a child or not

Nigerian Men Change Your Mindset and never look down on people who have children

It is easier said.....word is the cheapest commodity

The advice should be ladies be serious with your life..and stop making bad choices.......no sensible man will take responsibility for the mess you make of your life.....men are no shock-absorber

Besides, marriage is not compulsory........she can raise the child alone........why are we empowering women in the first place ?

2 Likes

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Sorry but a number of these guys criticizing single moms were raised by one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by jimmychang: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

A real man will raise another man's child grin grin grin grin grin grin even when the dad is not dead,in jail, mentally unstable..... grin grin grin...

If this is what you call a real man then I won't be

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Sorry but a number of these guys criticizing single moms were raised by one

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
jimmychang:

A real man will raise another man's child grin grin grin grin grin grin even when the dad is not dead,in jail, mentally unstable..... grin grin grin...

If this is what you call a real man then I won't be

You have already define yourself that you are not a real man so ladies take note ✅

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
kazyhm:

It is easier said.....word is the cheapest commodity

The advice should be ladies be serious with your life..and stop making bad choices.......no sensible man will take responsibility for the mess you make of your life.....men are no shock-absorber

Besides, marriage is not compulsory........she can raise the child alone........why are we empowering women in the first place ?

Actions speak louder than words

Reading your comment it’s obvious you have the wrong mindset and a wrong mentality

Also you are busy criticizing single mothers but it’s your type of men that don’t use protection on women and they become baby mama for you and then you abandon them

Shame on you

You think Single Mothers are indiscipline if you don’t know the story behind their journey then fem and stop saying absurd things

How dare you look down on Single Mothers and think they are cheap I won’t tolerate any single mothers slander here ✅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by ibkonekt(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Absolute delusions. You products of post feminism women are so dumb. Its not even worth listening to you. After all your so called education most women are not smart.

Ciara slept around like a wh0re openly. She slept woth bow wow. Slept with 50 cent and after all that hopping around and those men that she truly desired rejected her after using her body(which she chose to let herself be used) they knew she was not wife material and didnt not wife her. Future used all her future and left the vomit for a simp russel wilson.

Its simple ladies, dont sleep out of wedlock you say you are free. You want to live life. You want to make mistakes. You want to kiss many frogs. You are simply a wh0re. If you are sympatethic to a wh0res cause then its because you belong to that vein of mindset. But you ladies say men oppress you when they advice you now you also want to police men on hlw to respond to wh0res. Bleep Outta Here worthless wh0re of babylon. She is a retired wh0re plain and simple and russel is a simp. If future comes calling she will always answer

3 Likes

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by jimmychang: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

You have already define yourself that you are not a real man so ladies take note ✅

A real man is the man who conquers his world not some simp abeg ....

1 Like

Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by johnkey: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2021
what's this idiot op saying? I will personally disown any family that marries a single mother. they're only meant for fvcks. who send them message to not use their sense abi na me pour am inside. to slap you dey hungry me mtchew. na foolish men be the real men for their eyes eleribu op
Re: Level Up Like Ciara In Your Relationship And Know Your Worth by kazyhm(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Actions speak louder than words

Reading your comment it’s obvious you have the wrong mindset and a wrong mentality

Also you are busy criticizing single mothers but it’s your type of men that don’t use protection on women and they become baby mama for you and then you abandon them

Shame on you

You think Single Mothers are indiscipline if you don’t know the story behind their journey then fem and stop saying absurd things

How dare you look down on Single Mothers and think they are cheap I won’t tolerate any single mothers slander here ✅

Yes as you rightly said "action speaks louder than voice" if you had applied that wise statement in your life, you won't be here engaging in an unproductive argument.

Men should take all the blames in the world including the mess you created for yourself..........female condom is everywhere but you're too stubborn to get one from the pharmacy just by your house.

If single mothers (excluding widows, divorcés and separated) are discipline, they wont be making babies, accepted the title of baby mamas, become entitled and be constituting nuisances telling us fairytales that won't add to the collective progress of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

LADY Caught On CCTV Shoplifting And Hiding The Items Inside Her Priv@ate PART / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Priv@te Video On Church Whatsapp / Am I An Hermaphrodite? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.