Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill (3703 Views)

Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Women: Can you believe these are men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2021
There are 3 things simps believe in that make them very vulnerable to be trampled on by women:

1.True Love
2.The Perfect/Godsent Woman
3.A Blissful Marriage/Happily Every After

To the people who this post is meant for, this is good food for your thoughts!

12 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Lilpen3758: 2:25pm On May 05, 2021
Na who do you this thing what's her name?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Simp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Na who do you this thing what's her name?
If you are gonna say thrash on someone's thread, make sure your phone number is not very open and at the OP's disposal. I'll make you an example.

5 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by McEphiks(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If you are gonna say thrash on someone's thread, make sure your phone number is not very open and at the OP's disposal. I'll make you an example.

Low budget CIA agent.

You must be smiling sheepishly like you've just unraveled the world's deepest secret.

I just hope you channel such energy to unravel the reasons for your shortcomings in life too.

12 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Fmghewzy(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2021
McEphiks:

Low budget CIA agent.

You must be smiling sheepishly like you've just unraveled the world's deepest secret.

I just hope you channel such energy to unravel the reasons for your shortcomings in life too.

Bros small oo
Make he no go commit suicide.

Moreover from his moniker ,you ought to know that op is part of the mad men on this forum.

You should have ignored him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by McEphiks(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Bros small oo
Make he no go commit suicide.

Moreover from his moniker ,you ought to know that op is part of the mad men on this forum.

You should have ignored him.

Okay Sir. No mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 05, 2021
Fyi, i have tasted true love before, so your write up is garbage.

My parents marriage and that of my friends parents marriage are blissful though not perfect but it works.

4 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by SILENTandSMART2: 3:39pm On May 05, 2021
Eleribuu Op

Get the f@ckk off......

Odé with 0.25g phone go dey disturb nairaland's peace....... Eleribuu original....

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Omoslim26: 3:43pm On May 05, 2021
742tw post=101406528:
[s][/s]
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Lilpen3758: 4:17pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Tah u no go fit do shiit if u want self i go drop my location join mumu cow

3 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Lilpen3758: 4:22pm On May 05, 2021
No go find something better to do with your usless life amu ewu

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
una wicked, see as una break the op head with iron rod

3 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Eleribuu Op

Get the f@ckk off......

Odé with 0.25g phone go dey disturb nairaland's peace....... Eleribuu original....

what! 0.25 gini ? you are evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2021
nna eh.. i fear who no fear nairalander's, ultimate finisher's grin grin grin damn i pity the op o..

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by BuharFulani: 5:06pm On May 05, 2021
True love exist sir.

True love is when someone loves you for who you are.

It does exist and no, I'm not a simp.

There are women out there who will love you just as you are and not with any hidden agenda. This is why people get heartbreaks in a relationship.

If a girl is attached to you other than being truly in love with you, then we would have no woman complaining about heart breaks.

Rather after a breakup they can easily hop on the next available bus and into the next relationship of a richer or stronger man.

But because some women loves you truly, when you break up with them they feel a deep heart break. They feel betrayed. Just as you would feel when the girl you truly love breaks up with you.

Or should I say, you have never truly loved a girl?

And believing that there is a perfect marriage or woman is not simping... It's foolishness

This is because there's nothing perfect in this world and so it'll be outrightly foolish for someone to believe that there will be a perfect woman or woman or marriage.

People tend to say a woman is perfect or godsent because of the effort she put into making the marriage and their man's life work.

Some women will encourage you when to are down, clean up after you when you eat or are too drunk to help yourself. They do these selflessly and when that man sits down with his fellow men, he will proudly say that his woman is godsent.

Not because she is perfect but because she's actually contributing to his life and hoping for the best for him in a world where everything and everyone else seems to hate him and want him to fail.

Hi,

Are you finding it difficult to relate with women or can't approach them because you are clueless about what to say to spark her interest in you?

Get the Conversation Blueprint and you'll find yourself flirting like a pro in no time cool

Signature. H

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Simp

As a five years old child, I saw an assassin point a gun at my father and my mum jumped in front to take the bullet.

The assassin could not shoot and the struggle that followed led to my dad's survival.

When my father died, three years ago, my mum said her life was over and did not live up to a year after that.

Don't say true love does not exist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

As a five years old child, I saw an assassin point a gun at my father and my mum jumped in front to take the bullet.

The assassin could not shoot and the struggle that followed led to my dad's survival.

When my father died, three years ago, my mum said her life was over and did not live up to a year after that.

Don't say true love does not exist.
OK!

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2021
McEphiks:

Low budget CIA agent.

Lol oga DAPA i even know you grin
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fyi, i have tasted true love before, so your write up is garbage.

My parents marriage and that of my friends parents marriage are blissful though not perfect but it works.

Sorry, you haven't tasted embarassed
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by MainJoe: 5:39pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OK!

Dana Reeves loved Christopher Reeves even though he became paralised from neck down. She stayed with him for years until he died. She later died of lung cancer despite not smoking.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2021
MainJoe:

Dana Reeves loved Christopher Reeves even though he became paralised from neck down. She stayed with him for years until he died. She later died of lung cancer despite not smoking.
OK!
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 05, 2021
Damm.. The way some folks will just jump into conclusion of a thing they knows nothing about baffles me these days..anyway what do i know?
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OK!
look at the way guys are mending you now.. Shutup if you knows nothing .. Its beta to keep quiet at times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
There are 3 things simps believe in that make them very vulnerable to be trampled on by women:

1.True Love
2.The Perfect/Godsent Woman
3.A Blissful Marriage/Happily Every After

To the people who this post is meant for, this is good food for your thoughts!
Ok you placed the title so that everyone would nod head to your write up so as not to appear foolish or called a simp?

If redpill is worth all the hype why then employing bully tactics, instead why not let people agree on their own will?

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by HottieCoach(f): 5:54pm On May 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

I would not say trash I promise grin

But this is Sad Op

Since you're good at sighting phone numbers on here

You should also check out why you should sight mine and send a message.

That's if you own a car tho
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

Ok you placed the title so that everyone would nod head to your write up so as not to appear foolish or called a simp?

If redpill is worth all the hype why then employing bully tactics, instead why not let people agree on their own will?
"Bully Tactics" emphasised, only redpillers would understand, but since you decided to be a simp, you will continue being in the dark!
Re: Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2021
assinozick042:
look at the way guys are mending you now.. Shutup if you knows nothing .. Its beta to keep quiet at times
Your signature already told me what i needed to know. Oh and now i also know that your favourite word is NOTHING + You are a english language failure oweing to the fact that you seem not to understand singular and plural verbs smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] / The Surprising Gift My Girlfriend Brought Back For December (picture) / My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.