Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) (9660 Views)

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Last year October I decided to write down the names of all the women have had a Romantic relationship with and the numbers were 23..

Although I only had sex with 16 of them countless times .. the remaining managed to escape without penetration but cuddles and kisses were involved ..

I'm a changed person now and I don't really fancy sex again , sometimes I even wished that I didn't have that much relationship count . but too late

So NL guys What is your relationship count ?..

Note : slashed names in pics means sex involved
unslashed means just cuddles

modified.

I have removed the pictures

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by cristy149: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2021

13 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by LordDarius(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Local AFONJA Champion... Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by johnkey: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2021
say 400+... no jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by illicit(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Wetin dat Abj pst do u

5 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2021
This thread is proof of zero change in the poster. Imagine opening a thread 5am on a hallowed Sunday morning to boast about your sexual prowess and body count and even provide names and pictures.

8 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2021
Lol wow

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by alingo2013(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2021
HIV is loading over your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by mu2sa2: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Your only "achievement" in life, abi?

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2021
If u have truly changed the way u have said, all u are doing here is boasting about ur kills.... Keep counting and don't stop until u get to 500 na then I will know u are serious

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Duplexxx: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2021
My guy

You too much o

How many penis you get?

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by sleekviews: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2021
You may be having some love relationship dilemma.

Watch and leave some questions for these young girls. They may be able to help you with some answers to your problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE23xfVLoGw

Lovethaa:
Last year October I decided to write down the names of all the women have had a Romantic relationship with and the numbers were 23..

Although I only had sex with 16 of them countless times .. the remaining managed to escape without penetration but cuddles and kisses were involved ..

I'm a changed person now and I don't really fancy sex again , sometimes I even wished that I didn't have that much relationship count . but too late

So NL guys What is your relationship count ?..

Note : slashed names in pics means sex involved
unslashed means just cuddles

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by mrkels(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2021
That awkward moment when you see your gf / wife name on the list striked !!!

Problem no Dey finish o

As for my number , as surprisingly as it sounds , I now see women as a problem . I have the opportunity to sleep with 15 per week but I always run away . I’m with just one and even though my guys say I dey f up . I really do not think too much about it

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by NiRfreak(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Lost count.
How can you remember them all vividly? Ladies your age would have also lost count my brother. You still have more work to do in the pvssy Dept..
Though you are on a right path.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Quality20(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
ds one u are advertising ur illicit sex n indirectly encouraging others is actually more sinful than for a person to secretly sleep with all d ladies in enugu and be truly remorseful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by chukwunweikeemi(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
You are boasting of your shameful and sexually immoral lifestyle. You're not a changed person yet.If you were,you won't put up such useless and immoral topic for people to comment.Obviously sleeping around does no good to those who partake in it.You sounded so lifeless in your post.
Pls my friend,humbly admit you are a sinner and trust on Christ's death,burial and resurrection to be the full payment for your sins, and you shall receive the gift of everlasting life.
I love ou in Christ Jesus.Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lovethaa: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2021
alingo2013:
HIV is loading over your head

Clean babes not your normal street loose girls.. so I'm free from Diseases but like I mentioned in the post .. I'm changed
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by tosik(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2021
apart from sex discussion,i don't think there is nothing there again in your brain....bro your mumu no get part two i swear.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Sluvist(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2021
Most of Nigerian youth thinks of sex in 19 hours of the day. But only few thinks of what will add value to humanity. What a wayward country.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by CheedyJ(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

Clean babes not your normal street loose girls.. so I'm free from Diseases but like I mentioned in the post .. I'm changed
Clean babes no Dey get HIV abi, I pity you ... how many of those your so called ‘clean’ babes were virgin when you met them ? No go check yourself u hear, clean babes my Royal behind
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by ifytrik(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2021
The last time i had a true love and relationship with a Nigeria girl was way back in 2014 and it ended in rivers of tears, i almost had a heart attack after she brokeup with me and i have made up my mind not to have any form of relationship with a nigeria lady again, i have being a player since then, all i do is woo you, if you accept i bang you like two or tree times nd move on to another babe. As for the nomber of girls i have banged, i can't recall them all.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Femeto: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Point and kill mofo.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Enjoy your life my guy, just be careful sha grin
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by kramer: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2021
LordDarius:
Local AFONJA Champion... Continue

Can you not make a comment without bringing tribalism into it At your 30 something yr old age you're still an ugly as mofo inside and out cry
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by FiverrTutor(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
@OP, noting special about what you posted up there. I can deduce you're still in your 20s that's why it looks huge to you. See my brother you have seen nothing yet. Counting how many women u beded doesn't make u a real man but your worth(achievement in life) is what matters.... Don't worry tho you will soon outgrow this stage grin
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Just 23? And you feel you on top of the world forming local champion.

No 3some or orgy involved

Let real men tell you sexcapades you'll know you still a toddler.

This isn't something to brag about kid.

Achieve something in real life.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lovethaa: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Just 23? And you feel you on top of the world forming local champion.

No 3some or orgy involved

Let real men tell you sexcapades you'll know you still a toddler.

This isn't something to brag about kid.

Achieve something in real life.

Yeah just 23 and no I'm not proud of it .. I don't want to be a real man if sleeping with more women is what a real man is all about... I posted that not to brag but to reflect and also let people know that sex is overrated .. not something anyone should invest thier time on

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
No father figure in his life.... Can’t really blame him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady / What If Your Boyfriend's Spoken English Is Really Poor? / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.