Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) (9656 Views)

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by rtdCivilservant: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

Yeah just 23 and no I'm not proud of it .. I don't want to be a real man if sleeping with more women is what a real man is all about... I posted that not to brag but to reflect and also let people know that sex is overrated .. not something anyone should invest thier time on
Shatap ya dirty mouth abeg.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Truthabulabula(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
I've abandoned those habits a long time ago.

Can't keep count though but, I know them girls never gave a fvck as well.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

Yeah just 23 and no I'm not proud of it .. I don't want to be a real man if sleeping with more women is what a real man is all about... I posted that not to brag but to reflect and also let people know that sex is overrated .. not something anyone should invest thier time on
Keep kwayet.. na bragging u dey here. Local champion grin grin
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by lastchild: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:
Last year October I decided to write down the names of all the women have had a Romantic relationship with and the numbers were 23..

Although I only had sex with 16 of them countless times .. the remaining managed to escape without penetration but cuddles and kisses were involved ..

I'm a changed person now and I don't really fancy sex again , sometimes I even wished that I didn't have that much relationship count . but too late

So NL guys What is your relationship count ?..

Note : slashed names in pics means sex involved
unslashed means just cuddles

plz, what's the name of the app you used in writing those things
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by freemanq(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
But why will a guy sleep with almost 30 ladies before getting married.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by LordDarius(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
kramer:

Can you not make a comment without bringing tribalism into it At your 30 something yr old age you're still an ugly as mofo inside and out cry
Can't see were I was tribal myopic in my comment...
Either way, you're more handsome and have more wisdom...
Have a nice day Sir...
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lukaku12: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
And you think this is achievement that's worth celebrating? SMH
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
lastchild:

Notepad.. atleast you gained something from my Post
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
dairykidd:

Keep kwayet.. na bragging u dey here. Local champion grin grin

if I wanted to brag I would have increased the number to let say 50... what's the big deal about 23 women .
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by OGWILLS123: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

shocked you bang just 16 ?, you are really a good boy.

mine is how 5 packets of co*d*m (kiss) manage to finish under 2 months still baffle's me till today cry.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Those are rookie numbers , upon say all of them an hood rat cheap girls, which one be Asun babe

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Vivianagoja(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
This Evelyn is familiar ooo
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
lastchild:

It's google keep
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Because of this list , I decided to do a mental count of mine, men, I don blast for this life o.

And my list is only 2 months old and nearly twice your numbers.
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Eastcaostboy: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:
Last year October I decided to write down the names of all the women have had a Romantic relationship with and the numbers were 23..

Although I only had sex with 16 of them countless times .. the remaining managed to escape without penetration but cuddles and kisses were involved ..

I'm a changed person now and I don't really fancy sex again , sometimes I even wished that I didn't have that much relationship count . but too late

These are Yoruba Bush girls that you pounded... You are still local, we are counting on foreign women, from Russia, philippine and turkey
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Lovethaa: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
These are Yoruba Bush girls that you pounded... You are still local, we are counting on foreign women, from Russia, philippine and turkey

Be calming down
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Op you shouldn't have removed the pictures na. Should have waited for 24hrs!!

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Khaldave(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

modified.

I have removed the pictures

You still be first class learner, wanna bed 100 b4 marriage, currently on 90+ the last few just eluding me.
So my Guy u never start
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

if I wanted to brag I would have increased the number to let say 50... what's the big deal about 23 women .
Loool.. so u even keep count. Who tf does that. Enjoy ur thread Jersey number 23 grin
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by alingo2013(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Clean babes not your normal street loose girls.. so I'm free from Diseases but like I mentioned in the post .. I'm changed

HIV does not know clean babes or normal street loose girls or did you do test for all of them before sleeping with them, hmmmm life is not won by the number of girls you sleep with Sha you are still young and you are moved by what ever your penis say but have some self control over your life ,I hope this will not affect you in the future like in your marriage I hope your children don't hear how their father is jumping up and down like a monkey looking for they're age mate to sleep with, grow self control before sex control you all the best, and congrats on sleeping with all the clean girls you have really don something , what an achievement your penis is now man of the match
Re: The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) by SportsHD: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2022
cristy149:
Wtf is this grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Year Old Billie Eilish Showcases b00bs(cleavage)to Promote Romantic Video NDA / Is Anything Wrong When Your Girlfriend Is Older Than You? / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.