Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You (1377 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by arthurwillia(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
I was just thinking about my experience with a gay guy some years ago, one fresh igbo dude.. only son of his parents oo.. he’s a colleague of mine, met him and we talked, he’s an effeminate and i tried to accommodate him cause people ofcourse make jest.

I made a mistake of telling my guy say I’m an open book, I am indifferent about homos.. though he didn’t tell me he’s gay yet. that’s how e took it up o..

He comes to my apartment and stays late.. it started from help me treat my legs, it’s paining me, I couldn’t say no cause it’s my line of work.

Na so I finish amd my guy started rubbing my nippus
Haaa ogbeni calm down, I no Dey fear Toto fvck yansh ooo..

I didn’t tell him off harshly, did it with sense cause he’s actually a good guy..

So there you have it my experience.

Share yours, not experience you think happened oo
Real experience

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
arthurwillia:
I was just thinking about my experience with a gay guy some years ago, one fresh igbo dude.. only son of his parents oo.. he’s a colleague of mine, met him and we talked, he’s an effeminate and i tried to accommodate him cause people ofcourse make jest.

I made a mistake of telling my guy say I’m an open book, I am indifferent about homos.. though he didn’t tell me he’s gay yet. that’s how e took it up o..

He comes to my apartment and stays late.. it started from help me massage my legs and back, it’s paining me, I couldn’t say no cause it’s my line of work.

I didn’t tell him off harshly, did it with sense cause he’s actually a good guy..

Real experience

I remember the first person who had a crush on me. Did not realize till years later. Just moved there, new school. By the third week, this guy kept staring at me. I really didn't like it, his green eyes were big and piercing.

Any way , every time he looked at me, he looked pissed. For some odd reasons, we became friends as the year went on. He'd constantly drop things in front of me, very touchy, involved in alot of skinship, make excuses to talk to me ,sit with me.
Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by SportsHD: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

Abobi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Mehn, I can't allow my friend sef to massage my body. No matter the kain work we do. That's too far.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Kingpin1000: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
arthurwillia:

He comes to my apartment and stays late.. it started from help me massage my legs and back, it’s paining me, I couldn’t say no cause it’s my line of work.

Real experience
These homosexuals are becoming brave by the day.
You even get mind open homosexual thread.
You want to see your fellow homosexuals so you can PM them.
sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by ChiefSosa(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

I remember the first person who had a crush on me. Did not realize till years later. Just moved there, new school. By the third week, this guy kept staring at me. I really didn't like it, his green eyes were big and piercing.

Any way , every time he looked at me, he looked pissed. For some odd reasons, we became friends as the year went on. He'd constantly drop things in front of me, very touchy, involved in alot of skinship, make excuses to talk to me ,sit with me.

Fati, the OP said 'same sex' not opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Jeon(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Fati, the OP said 'same sex' not opposite sex.

So how is this opposite sex?

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Vinnie2000(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

Hi Lady!
The OP said Same sex..
Meaning whether you have been Seduced by a Woman/babe!!

Or Wait, don't tell me you are a Niggar with Big, Hairy Balls.. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
I never experience that thing ooo, I no wan experience am sef.
God forbid!!!
But they say I look like lesbian cry cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by ChiefSosa(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

So how is this opposite sex?
Because you're a FEMALE.
Cc: Ikillbrokehoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Jeon(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Because you're a FEMALE.

So what do you want me to do?

Why not face ur keyboard.. Abi nah ur sexual orientation story?

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Ahmback(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
I no sabi why jeon no want get sense

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Jeon(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hi Lady!
The OP said Same sex..
Meaning whether you have been Seduced by a Woman/babe!!

Or Wait, don't tell me you are a Niggar with Big, Hairy Balls.. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Jeon(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ahmback:
I no sabi why jeon no want get sense

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by ChiefSosa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

So what do you want me to do?

Why not face ur keyboard.. Abi nah ur sexual orientation story?
Oniro.
And quit flooding everywhere with these Asian pics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Jeon(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Oniro.
And quit flooding everywhere with these Asian pics.

Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by arthurwillia(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

These homosexuals are becoming brave by the day.
You even get mind open homosexual thread.
You want to see your fellow homosexuals so you can PM them.
sad sad sad sad sad

Ode you no go read thread Dey yarn nonsense
Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by Kingpin1000: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ode you no go read thread Dey yarn nonsense
He was giving you massage grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by arthurwillia(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

He was giving you massage grin grin

Abobi read well
Re: Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You by KusherAbel: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money / Is This The Kind Of Love That We All Want(romantic Photos) / Can you ever be caught eating indomie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.