Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man (654 Views)

Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by Sundaland: 10:59pm On May 09, 2021
South Africa’s marriage laws could in the near future allow women to marry more than one husband, just as polygamous men can have many wives.

Legalization of polyandry is one of the wide-ranging proposals in the Green Paper on Marriages.

The Department of Home Affairs published the landmark 67-page policy document this week, stressing in the document that it wants to create a new Marriage Act that will promote equality by allowing women to marry more than one man just as their male counterparts marry more than one woman.

What’s going on?

Read the full story

https://goodayfriends.com/question/south-africa-considers-marriage-law-that-will-allow-women-marry-more-than-one-man-whats-happening/

Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by Sundaland: 11:00pm On May 09, 2021
Hhmm..
Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by OGWILLS123: 11:09pm On May 09, 2021
SA girl's are useless.........all of them angry
Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by habsydiamond(m): 5:27am On May 10, 2021
So women will now start multi tasking in Southy abi. Make dem continue... I just pray make our own feminists no carry this kind thing put for head cos dem to like to dey import other countries thing too much..

Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by Oguzie22: 6:17am On May 10, 2021
Sundaland:
South Africa’s marriage laws could in the near future allow women to marry more than one husband, just as polygamous men can have many wives.

Legalization of polyandry is one of the wide-ranging proposals in the Green Paper on Marriages.

The Department of Home Affairs published the landmark 67-page policy document this week, stressing in the document that it wants to create a new Marriage Act that will promote equality by allowing women to marry more than one man just as their male counterparts marry more than one woman.

What’s going on?

Read the full story

https://goodayfriends.com/question/south-africa-considers-marriage-law-that-will-allow-women-marry-more-than-one-man-whats-happening/

No be juju be that?
Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by Babafash(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2021
Na this one be mad ooo. Thank God no be 9ja dey consider this kind thing. I cant even imagine sharing my gf with another guy not to talk of wife
Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by Sundaland: 8:21am On May 10, 2021
Babafash:
Na this one be mad ooo. Thank God no be 9ja dey consider this kind thing. I cant even imagine sharing my gf with another guy not to talk of wife

I tire o!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Considers A New Law That Will Allow Women Marry More Than One Man by osaro6: 8:40am On May 10, 2021
+2 its gona cus war..if not for anything but trying to say what the word of God says is lies
Because the word of the lord says 'no one can serve two master at the same time'
But if Ss country tries to opose the words of God i see them in danger..

(1) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story... In Only 4 Words. / Hottest WHATSAPP GROUP (18+) / One Trick To Make A Girl Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.