Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. (4214 Views)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by anna44: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
I'm sure that you need to read the site review before choosing a site for dating a guy or go kopeck piece. Especially if you want to find a serious relationship and a person who has the same outlook on life as yours. What dating sites do you know?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by tunize(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
This o.p well so lemme just believe this story is make believe if na true bros you got to be awarded with a "fools certificate" move waitn to front page this yeye talk if mod try am I go ban am
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Skullano(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Sorry oooh,is this supposed to be a joke?.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Skullano(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2021
GreatChizzy:
You know the right thing to do, but you just want to be gullible.

Dumb that b!tch!!!

Where una take dey see all these kind of girls self.

As in eeeh, am so shocked oooh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by oxiide22(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Socute4days:
so eye never clear you say you be her side bobo! You don't have to do anything just quit,she was using you to pass time,is the effontery for me! Such an indesive girl,sorry you go dey alright....
hey I think you gonna be sweet, shall we do it?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by BurnaBaby(f): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Very simple Buy her a CONDOM

If you can't do that, BUY one and snick it into her bag.

Before another paternity drama go start, or another SIMP wailing and asking questions here, on what is wrong with his shrinking dick tongue
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by mapist(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2022
TigerTears:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, so I'll just go straight to the point. There's this girl I started dating some months back(like 4 months ago) and we've been doing really really good because she loves me and I love her too and we open up to each other on almost everything we do. She actually told me the reason for her break up with her EX was because she opened up to him that she slept with a guy and it was because she was drunk but her ex couldn't take it and they just broke up. Fast forward to today that she was supposed to come back because she left town to see her sis, she just told me that she has canceled that her ex is coming to pick her up that they want to hang out. I was just confused and couldn't even comprehend what she told me. She said they broke up but they're still friends and anytime he's in town he usually likes that they hangout, and that she'll be with him for like 5 days before she comes back. This is after I've left all I'm doing to travel down and see her, like the journey is roughly 18hrs and she's telling me this. I'm just confused I don't know what to do at this point, please my people help me with some advice please I'm in confusion. Mods please help me push this, I really need help cry

Move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by omolasho: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
You be grateful to your mother's ancestors. She just told that she is a hoe, then plow with it. Lobatan grin

TigerTears:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, so I'll just go straight to the point. There's this girl I started dating some months back(like 4 months ago) and we've been doing really really good because she loves me and I love her too and we open up to each other on almost everything we do. She actually told me the reason for her break up with her EX was because she opened up to him that she slept with a guy and it was because she was drunk but her ex couldn't take it and they just broke up. Fast forward to today that she was supposed to come back because she left town to see her sis, she just told me that she has canceled that her ex is coming to pick her up that they want to hang out. I was just confused and couldn't even comprehend what she told me. She said they broke up but they're still friends and anytime he's in town he usually likes that they hangout, and that she'll be with him for like 5 days before she comes back. This is after I've left all I'm doing to travel down and see her, like the journey is roughly 18hrs and she's telling me this. I'm just confused I don't know what to do at this point, please my people help me with some advice please I'm in confusion. Mods please help me push this, I really need help cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Have Big Yansh? / When Your Short Girlfriend Grows Older Into A Short Woman / She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.