Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,754 members, 6,687,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 06:55 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. (2544 Views)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by anna44: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
I'm sure that you need to read the site review before choosing a site for dating a guy or go kopeck piece. Especially if you want to find a serious relationship and a person who has the same outlook on life as yours. What dating sites do you know?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by tunize(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
This o.p well so lemme just believe this story is make believe if na true bros you got to be awarded with a "fools certificate" move waitn to front page this yeye talk if mod try am I go ban am
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Skullano(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Sorry oooh,is this supposed to be a joke?.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Skullano(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2021
GreatChizzy:
You know the right thing to do, but you just want to be gullible.

Dumb that b!tch!!!

Where una take dey see all these kind of girls self.

As in eeeh, am so shocked oooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / How To Introduce Your Girlfriend To Your Parents / How Many Abortions Have You Commited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.