Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (31361 Views)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia
She was 17 turning to 18.

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
I was her first black boyfriend
We dated for 2 years
Then we broke up because I needed some space.
We still became very close friends after the break up.
Until she got a new boyfriend.
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.
Her boyfriend knows I'm her ex, so he forced her to block me everywhere.
We haven't talked since 3 years

I moved on like nothing happened
Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
No matter how hard I try to forget her
It doesn't work
I still get flashbacks of our love, romance and all the good times we had.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget her.

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.
And it's true, I unknowingly bring up my ex in our discussion.
How do I get over my ex of 3 years.
I sometimes cry at night thinking about her
It's so weird, I have never had this kind of bond with a girl.

How can I remove her from my mind
It's like I'm spiritually tied to this girl

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by lilvicky68(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Before 20years time you will forget her..have patience man..

350 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by greatnaija01: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i travelled to Russia to study medicine I was 23 years when I meet a very beautiful Russian girl named Yulia

I loved this girl with all my heart and she was so in love with me. Infact she loved me too much.
We dated for 2 years
She called me crying and telling me that she has not loved any guy in this life more than me. But she doesn't know what to do about this rich guy who wants her.
I told her to go ahead, that if he can give her the life she always dreamed of living.

She clearly want this guy because of his money. Her new boyfriend is very rich and me I wasn't financially strong then.

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

I got into a new relationship which ended shortly because the girl I was dating said I was still in love with my ex. That I talk about my ex more than I talk about her.

she may be your SOUL MATE.... see, just calm down, it is easy to forget her.

SIT DOWN AND DELIBERATELY WRITE OUT ALL THE REASONS YOU CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE HER RIGHT NOW..........

You will discover that you are not FINANCIALLY BOUYANT enough for her.....
BOOOMMM............... that reality will make you go and work on yourself and hustle and become wealthy. And you will be able to find her again. This time when she sees you have become richer, she will be ready for you.

Your current state is just because you need closure, you can not move on well because you do not have access to her and you feel less than her current BF

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
When i was dating her I meet someone who is gifted spiritually
This person said that the girl is my soulmate and my coming to Russia to study was not a conincedence
That she was my love in another lifetime
And me coming to Russia was a divine way of reuniting with my soulmate "Yulia"
I never believed all this soulmate stuff
But thinking back, I can see why I can't get her off my mind.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

[/b]

Had same feeling when my Serbian girlfriend broke up with me, I even got sick like really sick cuz of it but my own case was that we got back together

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2021
greatnaija01:

she may be your SOUL MATE.... see, just calm down, it is easy to forget her.

SIT DOWN AND DELIBERATELY WRITE OUT ALL THE REASONS YOU CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE HER RIGHT NOW..........

You will discover that you are not FINANCIALLY BOUYANT enough for her.....
BOOOMMM............... that reality will make you go and work on yourself and hustle and become wealthy. And you will be able to find her again. This time when she sees you have become richer, she will be ready for you.

Your current state is just because you need closure, you can not move on well because you do not have access to her and you feel less than her current BF
Thank you so much
I avoided her to the point I didn't check her Instagram for 2 good years..
Last year August, I decided to man up and check her Instagram
Brooooooooooooooo I was shattered

She now has a son for the rich guy
And she is posting traveling photos around the world.
I felt joy for her new life but deep down I was crying like crazy.
It made me feel depressed but I plan to move on and HURSTLE harder.
I don't know if I will ever see her again
That girl loved me like crazy, our love was like fairytale.
To see her with her son and husband breaks my heart but I'm really really happy for her.
We both dreamed of living together and getting rich. We even talked about how cute our kids will be. We had plans
I just want to erase her out of my mind but it's like the bond I had with her is too strong!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

Had same feeling when my Serbian girlfriend broke up with me, I even got sick like really sick cuz of it but my own case was that we got back together
Good for you mate..
I know that feeling
Before I came back to Nigeria
One night, I cried for over an hour thinking about how im not going to see her again.
I was shattered but I had no choice
Her parents were poor, so they wanted her to date a rich guy. They didn't like the fact that I was a foreign student.
She fought with them many times because of me.
U know when these white girls truly love you, They can go all the way to do things for you.
Cherish her bro, do all u can to keep her.
Wish you guys the best

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2021
If you still love her, reconnect and snatch her from the man mek we hear word abeg. This one you are crying like xmas fowl, I don't want you to be rescued from lagoon. Love ko love ni.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by chatinent: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Wale Adenuga Productions.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
If you still love her, reconnect and snatch her from the man mek we hear word abeg. This one you are crying like xmas fowl, I don't want you to be rescued from lagoon. Love ko love ni.
Suicide is and will never be an option.
U won't understand until you lose your soulmate to another guy.
It's painful but life continues.
I just find it strange that I can't get her out of my mind after all these years.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We dated for 2 years

Now I'm back in Nigeria
It's been 3 years now
But here is the problem
It doesn't work

GO AND FIND NAIJA GIRL AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF ONLINE..ODE

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Suicide is and will never be an option.
U won't understand until you lose your soulmate to another guy.
It's painful but life continues.
I just find it strange that I can't get her out of my mind after all these years.

Something worse has happened to me more than twice.

The most recent one is occupying too much space in my brain.

But just like the previous ones,she doesn't care about me.
She doesn't like me
She doesn't even regard me.

This problem is another reason why I think life is absurd.

Why do I keep getting emotionally attached to girls that don't have any feelings for me?

Why is life like this

At the moment, I am still thinking about the most recent one.
Ultimately, I hope I don't go mad as I am also trying to pay some attention to other things and other people.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Good for you mate..
I know that feeling
Before I came back to Nigeria
One night, I cried for over an hour thinking about how im not going to see her again.
I was shattered but I had no choice
Her parents were poor, so they wanted her to date a rich guy. They didn't like the fact that I was a foreign student.
She fought with them many times because of me.
U know when these white girls truly love you, They can go all the way to do things for you.
Cherish her bro, do all u can to keep her.
Wish you guys the best

Eyah I really do understand how ya just feel brotherly.....I've had numerous break ups with 9ja girls tbh none of them moved me I just fly to the next bird. but this Serbian girl was just too good and there was nothing she wouldn't do for me. to cut it short, we had the best of time and she wasn't a girl I'd just loose like that. las las I suck my pride up n had to beg her with my sisters involved sef naturally she got a soft heart so twasn't hard for her to forgive me. since ur girl need you to be bucked up try working on yourself and also invest in crypto with the little you can

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 12:57am On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Something worse has happened to me more than twice.

The most recent one is occupying too much space in my brain.

But just like the previous ones,she doesn't care about me.
She doesn't like me
She doesn't even regard me.

This problem is another reason why I think life is absurd.

Why do I keep getting emotionally attached to girls that don't have any feelings for me?

Why is life like this

At the moment, I am still thinking about the most recent one.
Ultimately, I hope I don't go mad as I am also trying to pay some attention to other things and other people.

Such is life bro.....I've had two or more girls who have asked me out but I'll gladly give dogs attention over them esp with this strong hatred I got for anything 9ja girls/ladies. One of em Gloria was even always gifting me things and always buying fast food anytime she's coming around, if she leaves I and guys go devour am and still laugh her sef I still no go call ask if she don reach house until she finally gave up on me herself n stopped talking to me, till today I still never cared to call or text her to ask why. so such is life bro I'll just advise you don't force urself on these girls

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by emmyN(m): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
When i was dating her I meet someone who is gifted spiritually
This person said that the girl is my soulmate and my coming to Russia to study was not a conincedence
That she was my love in another lifetime
And me coming to Russia was a divine way of reuniting with my soulmate "Yulia"
I never believed all this soulmate stuff
But thinking back, I can see why I can't get her off my mind.

You've identified your problem already. You didn't believe in those stuff then, but coming back to Nigeria has messed up your mind, you now hold to straws from the past as favourite memories.

Solution: Get out of the shithole cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:21am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

Eyah I really do understand how ya just feel brotherly.....I've had numerous break ups with 9ja girls tbh none of them moved me I just fly to the next bird. but this Serbian girl was just too good and there's nothing she won't do for me to cut it short we had the best of time and wasn't a girl I'd just loose like that. las las I suck my pride up n had to beg with my sisters sef naturally she got a soft heart so twasn't hard for her to forgive me. since ur girl need you to be bucked up try working on yourself and also invest in crypto with the little you can
Wow it seems like we have so much in common.
Nigerian girls were like sisters to me when I was in Russia. I had zero feelings or attraction to them.
I just see them as my sisters lol
I always dreamt of having very fine mulatto kids ( mixed biracial kids)
She was very pretty with blue eyes and she always loved my afro hair. We planned to get married but school and not being financially able made it a bit difficult.
We broke up 2 times lol
The first one didn't even last upto 24 hours before I came back to my senses and begged her and she forgave me.
The 2nd breakup I took for granted until she found a guy who was rich and serious in settling down.
We both cried when she told me that she found someone else. I know if I had money then we would still be together now.
I pray that God will give me the strength to push on.

Mehhhnn

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2021
emmyN:

You've identified your problem already. You didn't believe in those stuff then, but coming back to Nigeria has messed up your mind, you now hold to straws from the past as favourite memories.

Solution: Get out of the shithole cheesy
Hahahaha bro thanks so much for making me laugh despite feeling sad.
Coming back to Nigeria was a tough thing to do.
The weird part is that this spiritual guy predicted that I will break up with her and come back to Nigeria.
All that he predicted happened, which makes me believe that what he said about the girl being my soulmate is true.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by AlexB300: 3:03am On Apr 24, 2021
So my soul mate might not be in Nigeria after all shocked

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Vision101(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2021
The girl has used oyibo juju on you. Go for deliverance.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thank you so much
I avoided her to the point I didn't check her Instagram for 2 good years..
Last year August, I decided to man up and check her Instagram
Brooooooooooooooo I was shattered

She now has a son for the rich guy
And she is posting traveling photos around the world.
I felt joy for her new life but deep down I was crying like crazy.
It made me feel depressed but I plan to move on and HURSTLE harder.
I don't know if I will ever see her again
That girl loved me like crazy, our love was like fairytale.
To see her with her son and husband breaks my heart but I'm really really happy for her.
We both dreamed of living together and getting rich. We even talked about how cute our kids will be. We had plans
I just want to erase her out of my mind but it's like the bond I had with her is too strong!

Make we hear word abeg. Somebody is enjoying her life somewhere, you're here lamenting.

Move on already and stop tormenting yourself by living in fools Paradise. Hypertension is real.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Lovethaa: 4:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmmmm... The best way to get over someone is to find another one.. try dating other women

I have an ex that still calls me on birthday. but whenever I try to make up with her with hopes to get back. she declined and block me ..

She still loves me but she realized that I didn't feel the same , So she moved on ..

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to fall in love with someone who don't feel the same trust me nothing will work .... so it is better to walk

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Wittyglam(f): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2021
You still blame yourself for ending things which you shouldn't do. It's not your fault things ended up that way.

Get rid of anything that makes you think of her and tell yourself everything happened for good.

This happens a lot but you have to move. Get rid of her in your head. Scatter does memories you can because the memories is what keep hunting you. We create memories ourselves but we can scatter them. No matter what she will sometimes cross your mind but be strong.
Check this out for more tips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svRSqAh8Y8

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

Such is life bro.....I've had two or more girls who have asked me out but I'll gladly give dogs attention over them esp with this strong hatred I got for anything 9ja girls/ladies. One of em Gloria was even always gifting me things and always buying fast food anytime she's coming around, if she leaves I and guys go devore am and still laugh her sef I still no go call ask if she don reach house until she finally gave up on me herself n stopped talking to me, till today I still never care text her to ask why. so such is life bro I'll just advise you don't force urself on these girls

I just wonder when Victoria will stop occupying so much space in my head.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
You still blame yourself for ending things which you shouldn't do. It's not your fault things ended up that way.

Get rid of anything that makes you think of her and tell yourself everything happened for good.

This happens a lot but you have to move. Get rid of her in your head. Scatter does memories you can because the memories is what keep hunting you. We create memories ourselves but we can scatter them. No matter what she will sometimes cross your mind but be strong.
Check this out for more tips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svRSqAh8Y8

These things just happen
I don't think anyone plans to have someone stuck in his or her head.

In other words, the person can only stop occupying so much space in your head by chance.

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Kingkyle1(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=JackDaAlienz post=101066463]When i travelled to Russia .

Your story is just like what happened in this book IN DEPENDENCE

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
It's allowed bro...

But for the sake of your own sanity, please you should try as much as possible to let go of her...

Definitely it won't be an easy task bro..But you've got to give it a try,if not,you may likely end up being a prisoner of your past sins and regrets..

I'm not a good advisor when it comes to relationship matters,but I hope I made sense here bro....

my two cents..

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by heendrix(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wow it seems like we have so much in common.
Nigerian girls were like sisters to me when I was in Russia. I had zero feelings or attraction to them.
I just see them as my sisters lol
I always dreamt of having very fine mulatto kids ( mixed biracial kids)
She was very pretty with blue eyes and she always loved my afro hair. We planned to get married but school and not being financially able made it a bit difficult.
We broke up 2 times lol
The first one didn't even last upto 24 hours before I came back to my senses and begged her and she forgave me.
The 2nd breakup I took for granted until she found a guy who was rich and serious in settling down.
We both cried when she told me that she found someone else. I know if I had money then we would still be together now.
I pray that God will give me the strength to push on.

Mehhhnn

We really do have things in common true true.... the Bolded was exactly what i was chasing, the Biracial kids damnn they're always cute esp with those hair and eyes, the funny thing is if ur Recessive and she's dominant you got you a fully blown white kids n baba forget anywhere you enter pple gaz stare n famz you esp if you hit a Mall or somewhere else cheesy Me and her never settle well cuz she wants me to relocate to Serbia but the country is kinda average jare and 9ja still dey pay me so we basically fight most times tho she used to come to 9ja and go back once or twice every year. guess she should be here June

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by johnkey: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2021
If na naija babe, na to go do Thanksgiving for church, provided you've had enough chopping of the coochie

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by anonym0us: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Goats

G-greatest
O-of
A-all
T-time
S-simp

Re: Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday by GreaterFuture3: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2021

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / Nairalander Prewedding Shot

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83