Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (51142 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:55am On Jun 05, 2021

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2021

You can always get back up when you fall down.
You can always earn back what you've lost.
You can correct a mistake.
You can make it up when you've done something wrong.
But...
You will never be able to bring time back. Do the things that you want to do now. Regret is perhaps the most painful feeling one will ever have. Good thing is you can prevent it. Waste no time, don't leave in fear.
Do things you can already do, NOW!
*good morning hope your doing well today*
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2021

"Leaders Think And Talk About The Solutions. Followers Think And Talk About The Problems.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021

"Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2021

"The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2021

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2021

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2021

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2021

Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2021

If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2021

Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:11am On Jun 08, 2021

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2021

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2021

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2021

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2021

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2021

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2021

Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2021

The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2021

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2021

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2021

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021

I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2021

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:10am On Jun 11, 2021

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2021

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021

What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2021

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2021

If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2021

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.