Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (50978 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2021

The value of an idea lies in the using of it.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2021

The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2021

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2021

If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021

"When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2021

"Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2021

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021

"If you’re interested in the living heart of what you do, focus on building things rather than talking about them.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021

"Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021

Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2021

"In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2021

Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And, when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2021

*"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."*
*have a blessed Evening to you *
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2021

"See things in the present, even if they are in the future.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
"When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe."
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
“I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2021
"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
"Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
"Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
"Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning and welcome to a new month, a month full of hope and great things. Wishing you a month full of new opportunities and good news! Happy New Month!
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
'Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2021
“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.