Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (51032 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2021

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2021

When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2021

Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2021

Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2021

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021

We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2021

Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:05am On Jun 15, 2021

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021

Nothing will work unless you do.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2021

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2021

i keep writing, i keep thinking , I keep doing, so that i can be the star i so much desire.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2021

Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well, keep shining the light, be a trail-blazer, make an impact, do your best, love people unconditionally and smile more and often.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2021

"Comparison is the easiest, quickest, and fastest way to failure" i am unique, and am the only one of my kind... Don't Let Your Emotions Be Swayed By Side Attractions... Regardless Of Everything, Keep Moving Forward.
"I am responsible for what I say, you are responsible for how you understand it"
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2021

Your future is in your hand nobody will help you to activate it, it depend the way you want your future to be at the end, nobody will be responsible of what you become in future. but you determine what you want to becomes in life, being the HEAD OR The TAIL in LIFE
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2021

Your uniqueness defines your usefulness, if you're not different you are not needed.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
bbee:
You can now LEARN tangible skills or handwork online from our training courses/programs. We have been in this training field since 2010. We have trained countless number of students.we have more than 600 Training program already,we are still adding more,get professional training from us now and become expert.You can enroll for our training program like -:
1. satellite dish installation training
2. solar inverter installation training
3. mobile phone/tablet repair training
4. laptop/Notebook Computer Repair training
5.iphone,iPad and iPod repair
6. CCTV installation training
8. Plasma/LCD Television Repair Training
.9. LCD Monitor Repair Training8. Digital Photography Training
10.Home Studio Recording Training10. Digital Filmmaking Training
11. Complete Ethical Hacking Training
12. Blogging For Money Training
13. Complete Copywriting Training
14. Online Business Training
15. Beginners Online Money Making Training
16. Beginners Sewing Training
17. Digital Marketing Using Google Tools Training18. iPhone Photography Training
19. Online Writing Training
20. Article Writing Training
21. Google Ads Training
22. Testing Electronic ComponentsTraining
23. Android Application Development Training
24. Computer Hacking Training
25. Window And Internet Hacking Training
26. Wordpress Hacking Training
27. Wifi Hacking Training
28. Wordpress Search Engine Optimization Training
29. Beginners Hacking Training
30. Email Hacking Training
31. Website design Training
32. Wordpress Security Training
33. Wordpress Theme Building Training
34. Building Online Store Training
35. Solar Panel Building Training
36. Microsoft Word Training
37. Digital Marketing Training
38. Wedding Videography Training
39. Amazon Kindle Book Publishing Training
40. Web Photography Training
41. Social Media Marketing Training
42. Crypto-currency Master Training
43. Cryptocurrency Investing Training
44. Beginners Forex Trading Training
45. Advanced Forex Trading Training
46. Beginners Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Training.
47. Beginners Day Trading Training
48. Advanced Day Trading Training
49. Beginners Web/Google Analytics Training
50. Lithium batteries Training (howto build your own battery packs)
51. Graphics Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC Training

And many others. Just let me know the course you need. We have Udemy, skillshare and other courses to help you acquire skills and earn more money online.

[/s]

Go and create your own thread, is free of charge. I don't know why you small small pikin lack manners to your elders. You copy my post and put your number there, you must be very very mad. We don't sell udemy, skillshare and other videos course here. We sell our own training program. Stop disturbing us with this your free basic video training here. We offer Professional training program in our training institute. This should be the first and last you will try this nonsense in my thread. Fool's, oponu
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2021

Success is the man who does today what others are thinking of doing tomorrow.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2021

Society prepares the crime, criminals merely commit it.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021

Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2021

IT NOT UR MISTAKE BEING BORN POOR BUT IT UR MISTAKE WHEN U DIE AS A POOR PERSON ... THE GREATNESS OF A MAN STARTS FROM WITHIN HIM.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021

It's not about being what everyone want you to be, it's about being yourself.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Registration still ongoing
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2021

It is a clear defeat to say, i can't.
it is a coward doubt to say i may, but.
it is a champion decision to say i can. so i shall.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2021

Examination is formidable, only to the best prepared, it is only a greatest fool that will ask more than what a wisest man can answer.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2021

My time will pass,yours will also pass. But our records remain forever. #Positiveimpact
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021

"The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021

"Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2021

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2021

"What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

"My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.