Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? (1408 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by soul247: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
1. Does she want to end the relationship, however, would prefer not to hurt my feelings?
2. Does she want to find what you feel for her?
3. Does She Ask for space because she needs to take a break?
When my girl told me that she needs a break, I had to have a conversation with someone I respect a lot.
Here is what come out of that discussion:
"If she has been distant during the last weeks, she doesn't reply to your texts as quick as previously and she cancels the plans you have together or does not want to spend time in intimacy with you, then this is a very clear signal that what she wants is to end the relationship.
If she has asked you what you want and you have not been able to give her a clear answer about your long-term intentions and goals, then probably what she wants is a confirmation of what you feel for her. Clearly, you need information, and creating distance between the two could be the only way to get the answers you are looking for.
In the event that you truly cherish each other, however, both have been inaccessible and fight every now and again, at that point she truly needs space.
Despite the fact that needing space can mean a lot of things, the best thing you can do is stay calm when you hear those words. Evaluate the situation and respond calmly".

I felt so bad hearing this because we don't have any issues. We both work. Her work is demanding, I understand with her. I only want her to communicate with me as often as possible.

What leads to this is that she complain about heat at home, I told her to buy PMS and power the generator that she should assist her parents. She got angry and told me to give her space.
Note our relationship is exclusive. I am allowed to cheat physically, emotionally, etc. I don't suppose to have a female friend. Intend given her the needed space, she asks for a week, but I made of my mind to give her more than three weeks.
Guys when your babe tells you she needs space what does she mean?
Ladies, when you tell a guy you need a space, what do you mean?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Baawaa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
It means End of discussion (EOD)
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by LeeSantos(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
The last time my ex told me that, she moved from her lil space in makoko to ajegunle. WOW that was a great milestone.

Just help me congratulate your GF, it not really easy moving to her own space. and pray God gives you your own space.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Ammishaddai: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
When a woman tells me she needs space, its a clear sign that she's not interested in the relationship. I tend to think of it as a polite way of saying " Baby, I don't love you again". So as man, its best to move on and forget. It's painful, but God has a ways of removing unwanted persons in your life

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Kriss216: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Space for what?

To who're? To rededicate her life to Christ? To engage on sex spree? What exactly does she need the space for?

I'm baffled how you guys allow these daughters of Eve to play ludo on your thick heads!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by tuclap(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by evil1: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
It means let's stop all communications because I need to clear my head or at most be alone fronm anything called a relationship or falling out of love.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by soul247: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When a woman tells me she needs space, it's a clear sign that she's not interested in the relationship. I tend to think of it as a polite way of saying " Baby, I don't love you again". So as a man, it's best to move on and forget. It's painful, but God has ways of removing unwanted persons in your life
Babe, told me if I were to walk away from the relationship, the least amount she can take as compensation is 50 milion. How can she just wake up and want to end the relationship, after we both introduce ourselves to our families. I am confused.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Ammishaddai: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
soul247:
Babe, told me if I were to walk away from the relationship, the least amount she can take as compensation is 50 milion. How can she just wake up and want to end the relationship, after we both introduce ourselves to our families. I am confused.
I don't understand. Did you and this lady have a written agreement regarding marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Bornsinner7: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Since she complained about heat and you suggested she power the generator..

She literally needs space.. it means her room or house is stuffy.. help her rearrange the items in her house, do away with things she don't need.. create enough space so fresh air or breeze can enter...

You both can pick a day off and do it.. everybody need space the heat is too much everywhere.. grin
soul247:
She occupies a master bedroom in their house. That is not the kind of space she is talking about. They have generators. Read my write very well thanks.
Since you know the kind of space she's talking about.. why come on here to ask
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by soul247: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't understand. Did you and this lady have a written agreement regarding marriage?
Right from the onset, our relationship centers on marriage. At the moment we are raising funds for us to relocate.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
you about to get played bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by harmargedon: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
she mean say make you free am.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes when my girlfriend tell me dat i have to move out because she will definitely suffocate if i don't do so

My fart is a disaster
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by soul247: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Since she complained about heat and you suggested she get herself a generator..

She literally need space.. it's means are room or house is stuffy.. help her rearrange the items in her house, do away with things she don't need.. create enough space so fresh air or breeze can enter...

You both can pick a off and do it.. everybody need space the heat is too much everywhere..
She occupies a master bedroom in their house. That is not the kind of space she is talking about. They have generators. Read my write very well thanks.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by soul247: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
harmargedon:
she means say make you free am.
As in make we separate?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by soul247: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
you about to get played bro cheesy
I told her to bear in mind every action has a consequence. I see this as see me finish.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
soul247:
I told her to bear in mind every action has a consequence. I see this as see me finish.
may you receive sense IJN amen!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by donbachi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
U be self contain..she wan move into duplex.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by AsapTeddy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
It means you are boring.
Simple and plain.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by harmargedon: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
soul247:
As in make we separate?
yep.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
the two of you are been forthright in your communication.

you both say one thing but you both codedly would switch down the road the true intentions of what you both are saying
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by baralatie(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
soul247:
1. Does she want to end the relationship, however, would prefer not to hurt my feelings?
When my girl told me that she needs a break, I had to have a conversation with someone I respect a lot.
"If she has been distant during the last weeks, she doesn't reply to your texts as quick as previously and she cancels the plans you have together or does not want to spend time in intimacy with you, then this is a very clear signal that what she wants is to end the relationship.
If she has asked you what you want and you have not been able to give her a clear answer about your long-term intentions and goals, then probably what she wants is a confirmation of what you feel for her. Clearly, you need information, and creating distance between the two could be the only way to get the answers you are looking for.
In the event that you truly cherish each other, however, both have been inaccessible and fight every now and again, at that point she truly needs space.
Despite the fact that needing space can mean a lot of things, the best thing you can do is stay calm when you hear those words. Evaluate the situation and respond calmly".

I felt so bad hearing this because we don't have any issues. We both work. Her work is demanding, I understand with her. I only want her to communicate with me as often as possible.

What leads to this is that she complain about heat at home, I told her to buy PMS and power the generator that she should assist her parents. She got angry and told me to give her space.
Note our relationship is exclusive. I am allowed to cheat physically, emotionally, etc. I don't suppose to have a female friend. Intend given her the needed space, she asks for a week, but I made of my mind to give her more than three weeks.
you are both wasting time
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Duplexxx: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
My guy You don too dey para her

Make you no come go take your wahala kill her

Is why she dey tell you make you give her 1800m gap before she looses her colchest

Relax

After 2 weeks go back to her again
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Ikea81: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
soul247:

only one reason. she wants to go screw around and you are choking her from doing it.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Mrscarter(f): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2021
soul247:

Lol greedy girl.
Compensation for what exactly?
Sounds like a business relationship
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space? by Goldbw122(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2021
soul247:

She is thinking of you to get out of the relationship, or want you to chase her..

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship, My Problem Please Talk To Me / 1.2-inch Roman Penis Pendant With ‘Foreskin, Shaft And Pubes’ Is Found In UK / I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.