Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) (70148 Views)

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
So cute grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
descarado:
They would have been better as friends or lovers.
Religion and culture made them remarry.

A colleague just buried her ex like last two months. This lady has been trying to save up some money for one major surgery the guy will undergo. Almost there and he died. She wanted to put her house for sale. So badly shaken when he died. Didn't know things like that can be possible.
Why did they divorce then?

Des, how? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by emmanuel596(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
I see them
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Reference(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
The grass is not always greener on the other side. Never go into marraige if you have not rid yourself of self.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by egemgeo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
This one na them they call this one na your own....bone and flesh of your flesh simple
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Duplexxx: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good of them
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dem don taste outside,e no go well,hold your barni,loot others, no body punu angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by farem: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Which is one is separation and divorce? What's the difference?
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by DivineDynamics: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
It is good that you are fully back again.

Now, live and separate no more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by tit(f): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nice one.
Afonja Amaka.
Cute couples.
Great love story.
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Their vomit tasted so good that they went back together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
A parable for the Nigerian union unity...
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by middlebelter(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Confused people..

They aren't confused. The Bible is clear about divorce and remarriage. It I'd best the reuniting.
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by syrecookie: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
They will still divorce again, y'all will see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
johnkey:
she'd still cheat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:
The man must have tasted at least 30 other pussies..

And the woman, let's not go there... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
Okafor's law at play....

Okafor's law of Congoelasticity
Explain to me what is okafors law?
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
MightySparrow:
They went on exploration. I which same for Tonto and Churchill

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
That's how life should be....if your no longer feeling it....respect each other and go your separate ways then give it time and start a date again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:
The man must have tasted at least 30 other pussies..

And the woman, let's not go there... grin
Why don't you complete your statement are you afraid of sapphire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by emblem2d(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
I see "toto decay" nd "church hill" re-uniting in such a manner in the nxt 7yrs, i see an ipob man occupying ASO rock in the nxt 2yrs.
this i have seen!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by PrinceofHCI(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
It was ordained in heaven!
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Brushstrokes20: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Really?.....this is one thing I can never do

When I'm done, I'm done

I don't go back to my vomit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oluwa designed their marriage but dem dey form coconut heads
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin
johnkey:
she'd still cheat
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Unfolding: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
incogni2o:
Good news
I believe they were kind to each other after the break up .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Home calling reunion cheesy

The joy of marriage is now here for them. They would no longer care about some petty things/habits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by ryut: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hmmmm,who Bleep another person pass for those years, the man di.k or the woman pu.ssy. Another man do fuvk the pu.syy taya and another woman don duck the di.k taya. Imagine collecting back a pus.sy other men don Bleep taya
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by MrGerald(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good, most divorcee are not happy, and some unmarried /single friends would ironically help your union crash if you're not careful so you'd become like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.