Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) (70133 Views)

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by knowhowk: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Activist001:
They will still cheat on each other. You can't go back to your shït and expect it not to smell.
. True Talk
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Downey(f): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nothing surprise me anymore
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by akin9ja78(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
At least the two of them suppose don learn there lesson by now. Forever should be a start for them now
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Jayrow08: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
10yrs gbako
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
The woman is not excited.
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Fafesot: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
emblem2d:
I see "toto decay" nd "church hill" re-uniting in such a manner in the nxt 7yrs, i see an ipob man occupying ASO rock in the nxt 2yrs.
this i have seen!!!
The former is quite possible and attainable, but the later;if you're sure of yourself, post that on politics session.
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Akasammyoka: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where the clause [what God has joined together let no one put asunder] really worked. But their children engineered this joining. Pray it does not end in premium eye water

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Tochj(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Some marriages really need that seperation.
It will afford the couple an opportunity to know the value of each other.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Matheusmartin: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why don't you complete your statement are you afraid of sapphire?

That one Don baff

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
The penix will still be the same but the pussy won't be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by realstars: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
The Man Should Be 52 While The Woman 48 Years, I Am Wishing Them The Best Re-union, And Never To Separate Again.
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Majikmoment(f): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Love conquers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
johnkey:
she'd still cheat
Just try to be positive it won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is indeed a beautiful love story...
I wish them more grace to stay together joyfully and happily...
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by HopeVictor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Explain to me what is okafors law?
Okafor's law of congoelasticity or congodynamics states that once a woman has been 4ked the 4ker has every tendency to 4k the 4kee at every 4ken given time..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Idamond: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
Okafor's law at play....

Okafor's law of Congoelasticity

The law state that a chopper can rechop what was chopped, if the person chopped, was chopped rightly

A good digger, can always redig a hole he once dug if he dug it well and the dugee enjoyed the digging

A shoe well shinned can be reshinned over and over and over again by the shoe shinner if it was well shined before.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Empiree: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
The lady doesn't seem excited. She frowns all through. I'm afraid family members pushed her to return to her "oko aro" with whom she's not excited with, knowing too well the reason they parted ways lingers still.

Anyways whatever the case was, love and excitement will gradually kick in. It is normal. Photographer should have hinted her to smile for camera even if she must fake one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Funkeshuga:
after 10years.of fúcking different diicks, the fool still take his shiit back

many men are losing their class lately, if you felt she's not good for you for good 10 fúcking years, accepting to marry her back, speak low of him
I can tell you sola has more class than yourself, and wouldn't stoop so low to make such Vile comments as yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Basemann: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by drlateef: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Village people have finally decided to back off after 10 years. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
I just hope they won't separate this time finally
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Basemann: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Unfolding: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
ryut:
Hmmmm,who Bleep another person pass for those years, the man di.k or the woman pu.ssy. Another man do fuvk the pu.syy taya and another woman don duck the di.k taya. Imagine collecting back a pus.sy other men don Bleep taya
Sentiments....it does not have meter.
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Basemann: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Zizicomm: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Explain to me what is okafors law?
"Once de be! Always De be!!
Meaning if you've been there once .....you know d rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
They were divorced for 2 years separated for 8 years....

Note, they were actively gbenshing while separated.

grin grin grin

My take though
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
I can tell you sola has more class than yourself, and wouldn't stoop so low to make such Vile comments as yourself.

that's if know the psychological, and literary meaning of class

divorce a woman and take her back in the house, this is just like eating back your vomit and you called that class?

I doubt if you wait to hear your brain test result before leaving your psychotherapist
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is Sola Kuti nah........ Haba.....

The first time I am personally knowing someone's story on nairaland.......

Let's head over to North London to celebrate........ grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by owobokiri(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
johnkey:
she'd still cheat
Tha one na sure banker..
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by zudozz: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
beautiful woman but that 10 years other men don LAMPOOM her puna well well! grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian couple Babsola Kuti and Lola Fafowora have remarried after severing ties for about a decade, Igbere TV reports.

The duo first got married in London on April 8, 1996. They have three children — a boy and two girls — now aged 24, 19 and 16 respectively.

Kuti and Fafowora met about 32 years ago in Lagos. After a year of getting to know each other, they began dating on Kuti’s 20th birthday in 1990.

Following separation and divorce, the couple eventually reconciled in 2017 and renewed their vows on April 8, 2021, about 25 years after they first got married.

Their children witnessed the ceremony while some family members also joined on Zoom due to COVID-19 restrictions.

It was learnt that the couple’s best man Folarin Agbede and bridesmaid Kemi Kalejaiye-Mason at their first wedding in 1996 also witnessed the reunion.

“I feel grateful to see God’s grace. It was all topsy-turvy, but I believed someone up there was fighting for our love,” said Fafowora.

On his part, Kuti said:

https://twitter.com/RealSolaKuti/status/1380846241807003650?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vd3MxgxH5g
They look good together
Re: Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) by happney65: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Babasola Kuti..Been following him on FB for about 5years or thereabout..I knew it would go viral when he uploaded it yesterday..

Nice one bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.