Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians (27200 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Have you worked for/with Indians.

Those ones are ruthlessly over bearing.

Lebanese worst
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by TarOrfeeek: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Lebanese worst

Those ones have forrrrrked all thr big ass hausa and fulani muslim girls in Victoria Island finish.

Theres one notorious Lebanese supermarket where all the sales girls have big ass.

hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
You see life.. Ordinary harmless question I asked you provoked me with your reply.. You're the one calling the attention of mod. No one has monopoly of sounding rude. 6feet awaits us all.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by aycorporat(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Catfishing:

You bastardd!
Wetin happen?

Did he dupe you before?
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Nostradamus: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
OtunbaChibok:
Spent 7 years of my life with a Chinese firm,one of the biggest telecom vendors in Nigeria.

Was trained and rose tru the rank to from trainee engineer to a manage before I left after getting another job.

The company even decided to meet the new salary so I could stay but I have had enough and need to move to the next level iny career.

Had the best time of my life,pay was good and career development was apt.

Made lots of Chinese friends till date.

Basic Principle: Chinese don't like lazy people and slow thinkers....they aren't bad people to work with afterall.

Some Nigerian bosses are 100× worse than Chinese.
hmmm!!

Huawei abi?
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by WorkDesQ: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm a boss lady. Since I was born I've never worked for anybody.

Wee you keep kwayet dia
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Telstar: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
HRSweetness:
I haven't had a Chinese boss before. I have only worked with them on projects. They are hard workers, detailed and have low morals (encouraged by the Nigerian way of doing business).

You see that mini black bag they carry to offices where they have interests, you guessed right. It is filled with lipsrsealed
LOL...you look cool! Are you married?
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shawenzy:
I work as hotel attendant and there is the chinesse man i do attend to he is so dirty he litters the floor with cigarettes, there was a day he said cus im hairy i look like a monkey and i told him cus u r fair in complexion u look like a chimpanze and we both laughed.but dat day i felt good cus i talked back
You should have caused a scene when he called you a monkey. Never laugh at such racism because they are no jokes.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Pojomojo: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Meerahbel: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do I Need To Quit My Job ? / Margaret Aina Oguntala Becomes Society Of Engineers First Female President / Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.