Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians (27155 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by opey112(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Chinese boss? What? undecided chinese people work for me here as my employee. Does all my labourer jobs on building sites. They are also very good at plastering work.
liar
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm a boss lady. Since I was born I've never worked for anybody.
what does boss mean? You know? One of My ex girl friends calls her dog boss too undecided
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
opey112:
liar
Okay, anything else? Dammm! Man you are so ugly man! No offense.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Elsueno: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked
Chinco, love their eyes, especially the females
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Surelay: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
I am working with Indian company, I have never regret for a second. I always thank God for working with them. Better than British, American and Nigerian.

I even went to overseas training....Indian God bless your company ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by ghettochild(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ponytail22:
I've not worked with Chinese but I've worked with Indians. Very wicked set of people.
The two of them are like cain and Judas

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by ghettochild(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
4four:
Chinese, Indians and Lebanese are the wrong human beings u can ever work for, if you work for them for more than three years them go reshape ur life and destine for u
Those are the three marketeers
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by abiala2015(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
They will use you like machines , working with them was a crazy experience.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by tradepunter: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
You think the cheap phones and loans they giving you Africans is for free?

They will get every dime back ten folds, it haven't even started yet.

China that they have men to women ration of 70:30... Go soon to dy eye niaja women by fire by Force...

And remember Chinese dont follow any rule of law like Western nation's that you can contact investigate reporter and that will make them act even if they don't want to.

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by LordsBattleAxe(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
abeniagbon:
INDIA WORK NO WAY

CHINESE WORK NO WAY

PHILIPPINE WORK DEY OKAY SMALL

LEBANESE WORK PERFECT WORK

BRITISH WORK NUMBER ONE

AMERICANS WORK NUMBER TWO

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW...

NIGERIAN MAN WORK LEARN TO STEAL OTHERWISE HE WILL OWE YOU AND STILL USE YOUR SALARY TAKE DEY BUY MOTOR AND BUILD HOUSE ALL AROUND

When did stealing become normal? Do you know how painful it is to have your workers steal from you? Yes, there are crazy bosses, but this doesn't justify stealing. It's no surprise that Nigerians will readily hire foreigners to avoid cases of employee theft.. Not cool, sir.. Not cool

13 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by anthonyuncle(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
working with a chinese was the best job I've ever had.

the pay wasn't much - for my team, but it was ok.

we were given brand new phones and laptops to work with.

the working environment was superb!

every worker was registered to a gym.

they don't care about your dressing - just ensure it is neat. if you like, wear boxers.

we were always having tgifs every last friday of the month at the office ( and every birthday celebrant for that month will be given a big cake individually).

every team was given a specific amount of money every month for team bonding(they can choose any location they like to go and flex with the money).

the office door was an electronic door, so you can walk in anytime of the day, place your finger on the fingerprint scanner to open the door (i been dey go concerts and night parties wella. no matter the time, i go just go office, crash till morning).

there was a lounge where one can even sleep till working hours.

the icing on the cake was my boss .
he was very nice and lovely.
my teammates and I were even saying that we might quit the job if they send him to china.

mehn! i missed every moment.

16 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Hafyz23(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
They can sack you for any useless thing even if its the first time.
No retirement plan for workers.
..... Lastly, you could finish work today and be jobless tomorrow because they close down at any moment without prior notices.
THEY ARE STUPID HEARTLESS PIGS.

#Experience

5 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by MrIcredible: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
maximunimpact:
Never will a foreigner boss me in my own country
I swear.
I'll rather go back to my village and become a farmer instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Hafyz23(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:

they don't care about your dressing - just ensure it is neat. if you like, wear boxers.

we were always having tgifs every last friday of the month at the office ( and every birthday celebrant for that month will be given a big cake individually).

every team was given a specific amount of money every month for team bonding(they can choose any location they like to go and flex with the money).

the office door was an electronic door, so you can walk in anytime of the day, place your finger on the fingerprint scanner to open the door (i been dey go concerts and night parties wella. no matter the time, i go just go office, crash till morning).

my teammates and I were even saying that we might quit the job if they send him to china.

You were lucky!

6 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Elolam87(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Indians are really bad. Worked with one,and it was hell working for him.He will abuse and curse everything around you. Worse still, they like to shift blame on their employees

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Pavillon: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I started work as a technical operator in a popular Chinese company.He was really impressed at the way I handled the work and machine in the first day

the next day he asked me about the working process of the machine which I told him perfectly cause I am this fast learner

Guess what caused wahala o...he asked where I wrote it down and I said I have it all in my head ..

Bros no be small thing o...e change am for me funish and gimme two days pay say make I Dey go

This man
Shey no be juju be this grin
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by skyvas84(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Worked with opay sometime our chinese bosses were demanding oooo we work with daily targets everyday different target with threats of sack nothing like weekends ooo we work on Sundays those guys are not nice funny enough most of the companies in ikeja are owned by them

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by pooozeee(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by pooozeee(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2021

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
I worked with one indian guy who is the manager of tajmahal restaurant,ilupeju,some years ago.Mr Banti.Very jovial and caring.The only kind-hearted indian I have worked with.
The only benefit you can enjoy in an Indian or Chinese company is when you are a staff.
Some Nigerians working for them also spoil their black brothers before the Chinese.

6 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Dagrace01(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
I worked for a Chinese real estate firm for sometime before the emergence of Covid-19..
I see them as result oriented, they don't care how u get the results, just get the job done.
They're supposed to be nicer because they've this package and rewards for the employees but Nigerians at helm of affairs in their companies do complicate issues, they made the Chinese to see us as nobody.
Overall, from the scale of 10 I'll rate them 6..
Worked with a quite number of them, what they mostly care about is information, data and results.. They're always willing to pay u for that good job, but they do not joke with their time and money..
At least they're a bit better than their Asian neighbors, and even plenty of Nigerian bosses.

8 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by tuna85: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
pallydora:
with a lot of trust issues

You are very right.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by tuna85: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:

A very rare experience to come by.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by nairalanduser23: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
HRSweetness:
I haven't had a Chinese boss before. I have only worked with them on projects. They are hard workers, detailed and have low morals (encouraged by the Nigerian way of doing business).

You see that mini black bag they carry to offices where they have interests, you guessed right. It is filled with lipsrsealed
Filled with what? Dollars?
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:

Ure still in skol now. Lol
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Fooolishbuharri: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I once told a friend that some Nigerians are very racist, he argued that it can’t be. I wish I can show him this thread lipsrsealed

Are the Chinese good people to work for? If you happen to work for them or hear experiences people working for them have to share tufiakwa!

God's been kind to me that I've never had to work for anyone. But if those Chinese spawns if Satan try that nonsense they do with their workers on me, God know say I go beat am die. Indians too. When ever I see them due to what I know they make their workers pass through, I'm always very VERY tough with them! Sometimes sef I go find their trouble intentionally weda we fit fight make I break bottle for their head.

Met one at Roots one day, I find e trouble, e Waka go. E pain me. One stupid Indian one time asked I let him barb his hair before me despite coming after me at black and white. I first order am comot the chair, then wetin I tell am that day ehn, I just wish he talked back at me make I smash e teeth enter e throat. Smelling things.

Any Nigerian manager for these Chinese, Indian and Lebanese companies actively aiding and abetting these criminals to be treating Nigerian workers as slaves ehn, one day God go punish you!

21 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by kareemkamil(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Very terrible people oooo
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:

What’s your codedruns ID?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Fooolishbuharri: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
undecided
DSC7:
I can't be controlled by a foreigner in my own fatherland....

If any of them treat my paddy anyhow i go jst kpuff am troway....

As i dey so oyinbo no fit colonize my forefathers come still colonize me....

#Red Eyes.....

Chop knuckle Bro. Me no fit be anybody slave. I see and hear stories that make me shudder, how they treat their staff. How you go pour your staff hot water? Or stab am simply because you think you can get away with it?

Nigerians enabled them sha. Dem go maltreat staff, come still use police dey threaten the person. Ah! Insha Allah I dey hope say I get issues with one one day.

E go know say kung-fu na for movie e end cos I go beat am like drum that day

9 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by adanny01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
The meanest, dubious and conniving person I have ever worked for or with is a Chinese man named Zhang Jiyue.

I dropped his name because if anyone has the power to deport this guy, he is doing a lot of favour to a lot of Nigerians.

Even his Chinese subordinate said, "he is a bad man".

It took us illegal means to get paid as subcontractors. So many honest and hustling subcontractors and ordinary professionals lost money and property to this guy who is a project manager with very little experience.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by tsspsolutions: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
I don't know whoever gave the Chinese, Indians and Lebanese the license to establish and operate slave plantations in this country.

We shall definitely dismantle those slave camps at the appropriate time by His grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do I Need To Quit My Job ? / It Is A Fallacy That No Knowledge Is a Wasted one / Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.