Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos (6522 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Offpoint1: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

"It's not the size of the boat that matters, but how well the boat can rock the motion of the ocean."

Joanna Mann.
Believe you me, this small boat of mine has done wonders. It's has crossed oceans ships couldn't dared to crossed.
I has sailed stormy weathers without capsizing or sinking.... grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

I find the whole idea obscenely fascinating grin cheesy

grin grin

chatinent:

Sorry. Have a nice month.

You too oh.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by SenecaTheYonger: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
At least post your picture let’s know if you’re worth the stress. This is almost like a high paying job application, except the pay here is pussy (which doesn’t worth much thanks to modern day lifestyle)

adorablefwb:
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley

LET ME MODIFY
A lot of you keep saying why I can't see anyone around me yen yen yen bla bla bla. angry angry angry

I am a workaholic! I leave home early(when the guys are rushing to work and no time for toasting) to get busy with my Job and close very late when I'd be too tired to look at any man grin grin grin

So make una no vex. I get so engrossed that I forget or pay attention to anything else. Now I wanna try to, please leave me o. Ma pa mi nau grin grin angry
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by motymop: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

I definitely will not have sex with my colleague...haba mana!!! That one is off limit nau.

I do not want marriage lol, I do not want a relationship.

I want a stranger whom to have good conversations and good nacks until further notice. It's about enjoying the moment

Please leave me alone o.

90% of you all judging me are suffering and drilling your pillows every night. Some of you are even worse pretenders!

I sent you a pm.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
At least post your picture let’s know if you’re worth the stress. This is almost like a high paying job application, except the pay here is pussy (which doesn’t worth much thanks to modern day lifestyle)

You would also be paying with your sense and phallus don't forget. It's a win win.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Now we wouldn't want that, would we? cheesy

That's wickedness na
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Offpoint1:

Believe you me, this small boat of mine has done wonders. It's has crossed oceans ships couldn't dared to crossed.
You need a medal. Mr Nackson
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

I sent you a pm.
There's a mail to send to directly.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by SenecaTheYonger: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

You would also be paying with your sense and phallus don't forget. It's a win win.

Post pix
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Offpoint1:

Hahhahaha, you have a good sense of humor.

I'm glad you didn't sink cheesy grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by motymop: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

There's a mail to send to directly.

Why do you need a separate mail
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Offpoint1: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

Hahhahaha, you have a good sense of humor.

I'm glad you didn't sink cheesy grin
I can't be this skilful + my years of experience and sink.... NOT POSSIBLE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Collegelove: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Those rushing to pm her. Be careful. What you see is not always what you get.

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Offpoint1: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

You need a medal. Mr Nackson

I got this last year cool

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Collegelove:

Motivational speaker

You better be a preacher of love, not of war! grin

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ekejoestar(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley

LET ME MODIFY
A lot of you keep saying why I can't see anyone around me yen yen yen bla bla bla. angry angry angry

I am a workaholic! I leave home early(when the guys are rushing to work and no time for toasting) to get busy with my Job and close very late when I'd be too tired to look at any man grin grin grin

So make una no vex. I get so engrossed that I forget or pay attention to anything else. Now I wanna try to, please leave me o. Ma pa mi nau grin grin angry

This o.p is not serious...

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:

This o.p is not serious...

I'm seriously serious.

Help a sister in need. cry
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ekejoestar(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

I'm seriously serious.

Help a sister in need. cry

U portray pride and no man who is responsible will and well mannered will make you a friend that is if what you really want is something that will last.

Secondly who told you that all the men living in those areas you wrote off are poor and wretched?

What if that's where your destiny helper will come from? Or are trying to say that you've arrived?
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:

U portray pride and no man who is responsible will and well mannered will make you a friend that is if what you really want is something that will last.

Secondly who told you that all the men living in those areas you wrote off are poor and wretched?

What if that's where your destiny helper will come from? Or are trying to say that you've arrived?

Beloved mature uncle,

I believe everything is a matter of choice. I look not go to the areas mentioned and even a FWB wouldn't make me do that which is a complete waste of time. I am not writing anyone of-I am only concerned about the distance for us to meet.

Secondly, I do not need any helper lol. I am not handicapped

Finally, I am not proud. If you read the post clearly and bit by bit, you would understand that I am being VERY DIRECT AND BLUNT.

I do not want us to waste each other's time and effort so you know what exactly I need.

Now daddy, kindly have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Reex12(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Collegelove:
dem no dey tell person
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ekejoestar(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

Beloved mature uncle,

I believe everything is a matter of choice. I look not go to the areas mentioned and even a FWB wouldn't make me do that which is a complete waste of time. I am not writing anyone of-I am only concerned about the distance for us to meet.

Secondly, I do not need any helper lol. I am not handicapped

Finally, I am not proud. If you read the post clearly and bit by bit, you would understand that I am being VERY DIRECT AND BLUNT.

I do not want us to waste each other's time and effort so you know what exactly I need.

Now daddy, kindly have a good day.

Suit yourself

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Sarcastic101: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Op Na gbolor
Ned nwoko that's as ugly asf would engage this one over the phone
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by dom80: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
this op has pride. she is sounding as if she has money. if i should check her account balance, I don't think she has up to #20 million naira in her bank account .

because u manage dey one fine environment, u dey call ursef classic girl. I bet this op is a dumpy lousy swine pig.

I have those qualities but I can't give you my dickk. sod off
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Op Na gbolor
Ned nwoko that's as ugly asf would engage this one over the phone

Provided he has the qualities I need in a FWB grin
Ya daddy can apply o grin grin grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
dom80:
this op has pride. she is sounding as if she has money. if i should check her account balance, I don't think she has up to #20 million naira in her bank account .

because u manage dey one fine environment, u dey call ursef classic girl. I bet this op is a dumpy lousy swine pig.

I have those qualities but I can't give you my dickk. sod off

Hahhahaha, tho you insulted me (as expected)but some comments of yours are hilarious so I wouldn't take that to mind.

I don't want your phallus. Keep drilling it on your key hole or extension box hole (preferably when there is light)

Mtchewwwww

I am not proud, I am confident and blunt regarding this. I wouldn't mince words so you know what to expect. I do not sugar-coat things.

Pele Sir, no vex.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Pauldd007: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
I am telling you o
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Collegelove: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

Motivational speaker

You better be a preacher of love, not of war! grin
Hahaha. You're laughing. I know your tactics. I cannot PM you because my life is so important to me.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Collegelove:
Hahaha. You're laughing. I know your tactics. I cannot PM you because my life is so important.

Lol, please do not! I am not asking you to.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by earleswood(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why don't you just buy a Love Machine, intimacy gadget. Less complication.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Duplexxx: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
I don't think you can get it right o

Dating site many na

Beware of scam
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
earleswood:
Why don't you just buy a Love Machine, intimacy gadget. Less complication.

Love machine cannot converse and is not original.

2 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by femilong: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol...this one is obviously looking for a guy she can enter through friendship,then tie him down with voodoo and take him to the alter...
That's only of this moniker is not a scammer or ritualist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.